Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:23:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EAZY MASTERNODE COIN EXIT SCAM INFO  (Read 202 times)
zopply (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:55:49 PM

Last night an apparent exit scam has happened from EAZY coin. The dev team have deleted there discord/twitter and other social media and turned commenting off on there bitcointalk page. And a large dump most likely the pre-mine occurred instantly reducing the price by 95%. I started this topic to give the ex-EAZY community somewhere to post regarding this. I have seen on discord that people are saying all of these scams were created by the same person:

Enox
Nodex
Prius
Chronos
Eazy

Any information you have on this please post and share with us.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:12:45 PM

Do mind sharing some real facts rather an overview. For instance,
 - Which exchanges were trading the coin?
 - How much were the trading volume and stuff?
 - Links us to their official website/github/bitcointalk

Don't exchanges do private verifications with the team before listing the coin openly?
zopply (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:13:49 PM

Do mind sharing some real facts rather an overview. For instance,
 - Which exchanges were trading the coin?
 - How much were the trading volume and stuff?
 - Links us to their official website/github/bitcointalk

Don't exchanges do private verifications with the team before listing the coin openly?

usually people just look on masternodes.online website for that, here is a link for you : https://masternodes.online/currencies/EAZY/
All the social media is gone now though, all taken down last night.

Baltuzar

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:00:20 AM

new eazy twitter : @eazycommnode

discord: https://discord.gg/nkEAsR
xilatleo

Activity: 186
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:54:43 AM

Let me warn you. I have chat to both EAZY dev and LPC dev and they use almost same way to talk about a thing. I don't have proof but just my feeling that they are same person. So watch out.
zopply (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:12:44 AM

Let me warn you. I have chat to both EAZY dev and LPC dev and they use almost same way to talk about a thing. I don't have proof but just my feeling that they are same person. So watch out.

thanks, that's good information to know. The logos and style do look similar now you mention it too, you could be onto something with that.

zopply (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:15:57 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 06:33:17 AM by zopply

Ok, i looked into that. The dev has sold all the pre-mine and taken off. The community has tried to rally together and keep the coin alive making a new discord and stuff. The problem is there is no pre-mine or funds anymore and the people that have taken over are only masternode holders not coders or anything. I don't have high hopes for the rebuild of this coin as i have never seen a coin that has tried to make a comeback after this happening succeed but the new team are not the scam dev anymore so the best of luck to them with what they can salvage.

Baltuzar

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:32:22 AM

Ok, i looked into that. The dev has sold all the pre-mine and taken off. The community has tried to rally together and keep the coin alive making a new discord and stuff. The problem is there is no pre-mine or funds anymore and the people that have taken over are only masternode holders not coders or anything. I don't have high hopes for the rebuild of this coin as i have never seen a coin that has tried to make a comeback after this happening succeed but the new team are not the scam dev anymore so the best of luck to them with what they can salvage.

Team is being developed as we speak. All the information about the new team members will be put up on website. New chain, new WP, new Website and new Team, but same name.

Lets see if they get it to a better place than what original team did. PAC returned from dead and is doing good(example of another dead project gone up after takeover)
zopply (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:29:36 PM

Team is being developed as we speak. All the information about the new team members will be put up on website. New chain, new WP, new Website and new Team, but same name.

Lets see if they get it to a better place than what original team did. PAC returned from dead and is doing good(example of another dead project gone up after takeover)

Probably would have been easier for the team just to make a new coin entirely. Never understood why people bother with trying to save coins when devs have made them for the purpose of a scam. Now you have the hastle of trying to convince crypto-bridge to let you keep the coin on the exchange which is unlikely as they delisted sparks, boxy and numerous others when the original dev left. But all the best to you guys and good luck with your new project, if you can pull it off than well done.

merited

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:01:02 PM

DO you have more info still now? Want to know either they are scam or not.
zopply (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:48:01 PM

DO you have more info still now? Want to know either they are scam or not.

Yes it was a scam, the dev sold all the premine and deleted all social media and took off never to be seen again. Some of the community have taken over now and are rebuilding it from the ground up. So if you buy the new EAZY it has nothing to do with the old team and is a new legit coin. One of there members posted the new discord in an above post.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: