Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:08:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost etherwallet private key?  (Read 1543 times)
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

No, you won’t be able to access your wallet if you lost your private key. I hope your loss is minimal. Remember to write down your private key next time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:26:12 PM

I have lost my etherium wallet private key.Could any one know how to recover my private key.

Are you have json file ? or memonic phrase ?
you can restore with json or memonic phrase
if you dont have, you will lost your wallet FOREVER . and can't be recover .
next time , you must be carefull when create wallet .
save your recovery address like mnemonic phrase, private key , keystore/ json file.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:50:04 PM

Are you referring with MyEthereumWallet or MEW? If yes, you can retrieve your wallet using the Keystore / JSON File. Try to search that on your device and if you remembers the password then you are safe. You will be able to access you wallet and download again the private key. If you no longer have the Keystore / JSON File then say goodbye already to that wallet. There is no other way to get an access with that without the private key or the Keystore / JSON File with a password ofcourse.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:59:08 PM

I have lost my etherium wallet private key.Could any one know how to recover my private key.

do you have other wallet password like json file or anything available to be expanded? if none, i feel sorry for your loss. better have a back up next time. try recycle bin though.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
bledex17

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:39:42 PM

if you lose the private key, you will not be able to replace it. this is very dangerous, because it could be misused by others. private key is non-refundable, you should try to remember it or you can lose it all.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:01:06 PM

This once happened to a friend, but the fortunate part of it for him was that he able to locate where he wrote the recovery phrase. That is why whenever you open a wallet address, you are always advised to write or save most of these things in a safe place.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2436
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:14:37 PM

Since i start to join herein forum i always read and heard about the question how to recover the private key but sadly there's ni one can answer how it can recover exactly... So only one thing i sugget to all people to avoid this problem need to secure alway the private stored it into the emaill or in the divice can securely no on can hack.

matthewio

Activity: 164

bitcoin is great

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:16:19 PM

So sorry, sadly there are no ways to recover your funds if you did not save it somelse
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:50:25 PM

There are several means through which you can access you wallet. You can use the following apart from your private key:
- Mnemonic phrase
- Key store
Although, there might be other means that i know not of.
FrosDiamond

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:55:43 PM

the lost private key can not be recovered. You should keep the private key in order not to lose or forget. I hope you do not have much money in the wallet.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:41:59 AM

Do you using metamask ? If you lost your key, actually your private key stay in the browser you use for metamask wallet.
Metamask is an extension of browser, so you can use it without private key. You should be able to recover if you use metamask.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:49:55 AM

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If you lose your private key, there is no way to recover it. Because unlike a bank deposit, with crypto holdings no one else will be having your private keys. You are solely responsible to keep it safely and securely.
vennz17

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:54:15 AM

If you lose your private key, then the only way to recover it is to remember where you lost the private key. If you write down the paper, remember where you stored the document. And if you store on the laptop, the search will become much more leisurely.
I think it's very rare for someone to write their private key on paper. the safest way I think if your memory is very powerful is to memorize the private key. That is the safest storage in the world. but I can't do that, so I prefer to save on google drive, if the laptop is broken suddenly we are still safe using another PC  Cheesy
coinoutraged

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:58:12 AM

Did you save it on your computer and mistakenly delete it? If so unplug your computer as soon as possible and take out it's hard drive. Then buy undelete software, install it on another computer, attached the hard drive and run it there. Hopefully the private key was not overwritten by new files after you deleted it.
Velisia.Kin

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:02:00 AM

the missing private key cannot be returned. the best way is you make a new wallet. and transfer all the coins contained in your wallet that do not have the private key. it if you have a UTC file and remember the password.
cryptoclassic

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:04:17 AM

I think there is no way to recover your account. it's better to create a new account and store your private key properly.
LinhDP

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:07:04 AM

Say goodbye to your money and move on bro, so sorry about that
karyamenaraagung

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:18:27 AM

so sad, do you back up your ethereum wallet? very careless. advice from me, it's better to back up the wallet and save it safely. duplicate, if you lose at least you have one more
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:21:10 AM

If thats the only one copy of your private key mate and then you will lose it. Its no posibility to recover it. Unless you have those copy of seed wallet you downloaded in a mean it when you created that wallet. Check your documents mate, if there have some downloaded seed for you wallet to recover.
Enyi001

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:26:26 AM

Once anyone loses his private key for MyEtherWallet, the best thing is to create another wallet immediately, backup that wallet and move all his coins there. The reason is, if the for any reason the device malfunctions and everything got wiped, he may not be able to recover it anymore since he has lost it in the first place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: