Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:15:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you aware that some Banks accept Bitcoin?  (Read 2822 times)
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:32:11 AM

Yo guys,
Are you aware that there is some banks that accept Bitcoin like Neteller or Skrill? I just discovered it so I was surprised.You can deposit your Bitcoin and use your Bank/Credit card to withdraw.
Now,it doesn't matter if Paypal adopt Bitcoin or not since it's primary competitors have already done so.*
What do you think?
Yes, in the Philippines Almost our local banks accept bitcoin transaction you can buy and sell bitcoin over the counter or in an ATM machine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sgdgiig123

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:06:04 AM

Major banks started accepting Bitcoin. As a result, Bitcoin will heat up in the coming time.
Most banks encourage the use of Bitcoin, by offering Bitcoin futures contracts, which allow for the transfer and withdrawal of funds from specialized exchanges for bank accounts that are not credit cards.
nickwen

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:07:24 AM

Yo guys,
Are you aware that there is some banks that accept Bitcoin like Neteller or Skrill? I just discovered it so I was surprised.You can deposit your Bitcoin and use your Bank/Credit card to withdraw.
Now,it doesn't matter if Paypal adopt Bitcoin or not since it's primary competitors have already done so.*
What do you think?
I was surprised to hear that some banks are accepting Bitcoin. I think the government and the banks will oppose Bitcoin because they think Bitcoin can not control it. Some news says PayPal is interested in blockchain technology. Hopefully, PayPal will accept Bitcoin
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:09:00 AM

It is really a good news , i am very happy with this news, but  my countries bitcoin is still not accepted by the government because they think bitcoin is very risky coin. But  i think it was still limited only because not all country have that kind of bank.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:26:05 AM

I’m curious to know what role the banks will play on the event that everyone is already using a virtual currency. I mean, isn’t cryptocurrency called a disruptive technology because it is completely designed to shake up the financial paradigm? It should be our goal to give more power back to the people, right?
X-Infinity

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:38:54 AM

Yo guys,
What do you think?

There is already an ICO working on issuing an "all crypto" debit card functioning JUST like Visa and MasterCard but with far lower transaction rates. www.xinfinity.io   Wink
X-Infinity

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:44:52 AM

I’m curious to know what role the banks will play on the event that everyone is already using a virtual currency. I mean, isn’t cryptocurrency called a disruptive technology because it is completely designed to shake up the financial paradigm? It should be our goal to give more power back to the people, right?

If you cant beat'em, join'em. There are already banks adopting or have already adotped blockchain technology - Goldman Sachs, Microsoft and Bank of America Merrill Lynch, R3, Barclays, HSBC, and Co., Royal Banking Group of Canada, Australia and New Zealand, and JP Morgan. You should chekc out this ICO, X-Infinity, working on issuing an "all crypto" debit card functioning JUST like Visa and MasterCard but with far lower transaction rates. www.xinfinity.io   Wink
Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:47:36 AM

i am not quiet so sure about this but i've heard some of my friends say that there are already banks accepting crypto or bitcoin to be exact, and i've also heard that there are several establishments and corpprations that are in partnership with cryptocurrencies, but honestly even one of them i had never tried.
X-Infinity

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:48:09 AM

this is great if any bank has received bitcoin, and I always hope that all banks around the world can receive bitcoin entirely, and this will bring better prices.

There is already an ICO working on issuing an "all crypto" debit card functioning JUST like Visa and MasterCard but with far lower transaction rates. www.xinfinity.io   Wink
Serenar

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:58:33 AM

Surprise, the Bank? I have to believe?
I need the link for evidence. Will it's interesting and excited if that is the correct information
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:01:27 AM

Yo guys,
What do you think?
Name this bank.

That still matters if PayPal will adopt bitcoin since it gave some negative words about bitcoin, if it will state that they are adopting bitcoin that's way better to hear.

Many are waiting for your reply on what's this discovery you've got. To me, any legal business that adopts bitcoin makes the market better.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:11:01 AM

Yo guys,
What do you think?

I'm not aware that some banks accept bitcoins, because I know that the banks are considered the bitcoin as they enemy. I don't know why. But my idea is the banks are mad at bitcoin because more people invest here on bitcoin than banks. So the earnings of banks are smaller than the bitcoin because of the investors that investing here on bitcoin.
Flyne d Coin Digger

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

In out country banks can't accept direct transaction with Bitcoin but they allowed you to deposit cash and withdraw cash from you bank account that come from Bitcoin trading and activity.... That's enough for us as of today
hardip567

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:56:09 AM

No bank bitcoin direct does not accept. In this, third party works
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:57:20 AM

Major banks started accepting Bitcoin. As a result, Bitcoin will heat up in the coming time.
Most banks encourage the use of Bitcoin, by offering Bitcoin futures contracts, which allow for the transfer and withdrawal of funds from specialized exchanges for bank accounts that are not credit cards.
I have also heard of some banks accepting. this is good news, and like you mentioned the biggest advantage it encourages the use of bitcoin
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:06:03 AM

Yo guys,
What do you think?

We should be happy If that would be happened mate, coz, we can able to stock our bitcoin funds Into anywhere bank If necessary,  otherwise bitcoin might be used as a collateral to loan In a ny bank that may accept bitcoin.
ibrahimovic89

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:30:07 AM

I can not remember which bank. But I read an article saying that there was a Swiss bank accepting bitcoin
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

I already know and realize if some banks receive bitcoin payments, this is because now bitcoin can be used as one of the coins that may potentially be for payment. so I think banks in some countries are right for applying payments with bitcoins

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Btcmicel

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:35:25 AM

I can not remember which bank. But I read an article saying that there was a Swiss bank accepting bitcoin

I did not know yet, i'm surprise that other bank accept bitcoin. But it is a good start for us and for the future of bitcoin.
Cidolfusorlandeau

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

In their days, some banks were accepted bitcoin but still a small number, in my country that doesn't have any bank that would accept bitcoin Lips sealed.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: