Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:14:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MoneyToken or DT member are scams?  (Read 712 times)
Melody2

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:40:03 PM

I looked at that thread.  Aside from what you think is an unfair case of locking it, what do you have to say about that accusation (since it's against you in particular).  You have no connection with those anh____ accounts?  It certainly looks like they're all connected to me.

I think it is very difficult to defend if there is no accusatory evidence...

I was accused of farming, too, but what can I say? Maybe I was lucky because the users of those accounts are not Russian-speaking, what else?

Any forum member can now be accused of writing a bunch of different accounts, but without evidence of guilt, there can be no evidence of its absence.

The auditor has not provided any evidence, I suspect the only thing he paid attention to is account ID.

My ID: 1126932

I was accused with this ID: 1127372 and 1124713

It is still not evident enough to base a conclusion on. I thought part of the reason for the KYC was to filter out account farmers? Why didn't they stop there? Now they are embarrassing their project publicly with this disgraceful display called "auditing"

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Melody2

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:45:33 PM

Prior to the end of the token sales, someone made scam accusation of the team and as a result I ignored to participate in the campaign and I am not surprise today bounty hunters are complaining of the team behavior toward them. I think the bounty manager need to be sanctioned and a rule need to be instituted to guide the conduct of bounty managers on the forum.

You are lucky. If the affected participants had known about this before I am sure they would have let the project slide. I do hope they get justice for this false accusation

FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:54:08 PM

Prior to the end of the token sales, someone made scam accusation of the team and as a result I ignored to participate in the campaign and I am not surprise today bounty hunters are complaining of the team behavior toward them. I think the bounty manager need to be sanctioned and a rule need to be instituted to guide the conduct of bounty managers on the forum.

You are lucky. If the affected participants had known about this before I am sure they would have let the project slide. I do hope they get justice for this false accusation

I believe justice will be served. Its a only a matter of time. A good and transparent team do not block individuals from making complains or airing their views and that's exactly what moneytoken team are doing.
Klaud07 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:30:43 PM

The bounty Manager had nothing to do with this.

On the contrary, he tried to help, but as far as I know, the auditor answered only 1 of his email and later ignored them, as well as the other participants.

He (bounty Manager) did the calculations and sent them to the team, they have added the procedure of passing KYC and hired an anonymous auditor who did this "work"
mayukus4life

Activity: 277

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:38:53 PM

I was also accused of account farming where I have nothing to do with the said account linked to me, the auditor did a very poor job and I think the MoneyToken team were also prepared not to reward bounty hunters prior to the time tokens were allocated because there was confusion right from the beginning and thereafter the faceless and incompetent auditor who based accusations on just account IDs without proper investigation. How can you accuse someone without evidence just because they both registered account on bitcointalk same day and in some cases because people transferred tokens to different accounts and when has that become an offense? If this injustice is not properly handled, more bounty hunters will suffer for what they know nothing about.
bl3zzy

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:13:04 AM

Because i made a transaction to a dealer months ago,  the BM tagged me a scammer, they implemented KYC and i passed it, the BM just too useless,  this is really bad.  Bountyhunters have no right anymore
Klaud07 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:39:30 PM

Because i made a transaction to a dealer months ago,  the BM tagged me a scammer, they implemented KYC and i passed it, the BM just too useless,  this is really bad.  Bountyhunters have no right anymore

This is not BM, but the "auditor", these are different people.

Don't blame a person for no reason...

As I wrote above, BM tried to help us but couldn't do anything.

I'm more interested in where are all the participants that were added to the red list? More than 1500 people and silence...
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:00:47 PM

It is no longer a surprise that the Auditor they brought to manage the campaign is unprofessional. I participated in the money token bounty where i was supposed to earn 48000 money token, but what i got was tagged scam because i simply made an open token transactions to a friend as what i had if sold on exchanges will not be up to the minimum withdrawal. I was first accuse of account farming and later the telegram moderator dropped the auditors email address for any complain. On forwarding my details via email the following week money and its auditor tagged those who sent email scam.
This is not fair as there is no regulated body that fight for bounty hunters, i gladly wrote an article for money token and what i got next was been called a scammer. This have to stopped as i will publish an articles about them soonest.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:25:53 AM

Do you have any evidence of a DT member tagging any of the supposedly cheating participants? did they actually get any of you tagged? was it by actmyname? I'm not surprised to see that a project involving Roger Ver is trying to steal the identities of people and call it KYC, MF you need to ask for KYC before they start working and not after they have done the work.

If you could find any participant from this bounty with negative trust from a DT member you should post your evidence, they might have posted the connections on a thread in reputation section where a known MF cartel member has done this job of finding alt accounts for years. they first launch their shitcoins, scam people and then tag them. we need more evidence.

🖤😏
btctalkair

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:35:09 AM

good point to share! good job
Rudy Letjest

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:44:29 PM

This is not BM, but the "auditor", these are different people.

Don't blame a person for no reason...

As I wrote above, BM tried to help us but couldn't do anything.

I'm more interested in where are all the participants that were added to the red list? More than 1500 people and silence...
You say right. Money tokens are indeed scams.
I joined the signature campaign. and I also lost my prize. other than they did not pay they had accused us with the word multi account without proof. I already asked on the telegram channel but they immediately took me out of their telegram channel. the more severe my money token account they have blocked. The 2FA that I have can't work anymore.
DannyBoy686

Activity: 1092

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:35:49 AM

Hi i am a participant bounty money token  .
After  ingenious audit, they put me on the red list, for no reason at all.
Accused me of duplicate accounts. Without providing evidence !!!!
My account in BTT is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1750040
I have only one account in BTT.
In their report, they let me put someone else's account(ID 1750224 ), to which I have no relationship.
At the same time, this account (ID 1750224 ), appears in half of the users in Red List .
Answer and proof of genius  auditor I have not received  It's been 4 weeks
I tried to reach someone in their Telegram group, on my cries for help I received only  ban !
Just for no reason they stuck me in someone else's account. I honestly did my job
I lead a lot of bounty companies, and only they accused me of farming
There is no justice, complete ignore !
I hope they get what they deserve

Klaud07 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:43:18 AM

Do you have any evidence of a DT member tagging any of the supposedly cheating participants? did they actually get any of you tagged? was it by actmyname? I'm not surprised to see that a project involving Roger Ver is trying to steal the identities of people and call it KYC, MF you need to ask for KYC before they start working and not after they have done the work.

If you could find any participant from this bounty with negative trust from a DT member you should post your evidence, they might have posted the connections on a thread in reputation section where a known MF cartel member has done this job of finding alt accounts for years. they first launch their shitcoins, scam people and then tag them. we need more evidence.

As I wrote before, the identity of the auditor is hidden by both the team and themselves.

I do not think that someone will be given a negative trust, because it will immediately reveal the identity of the auditor and we will be able to judge it on the forum, after which the team will have to pay all participants compensation.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:23:04 PM

As I wrote before, the identity of the auditor is hidden by both the team and themselves.

I do not think that someone will be given a negative trust, because it will immediately reveal the identity of the auditor and we will be able to judge it on the forum, after which the team will have to pay all participants compensation.

I think that no one will pay anything! I also participated in the company and my account was approved, but for the inconvenient questions about the project and other members of the program of generosity they excluded me from the telegrams of the channel! I'm still glad that I did not buy this shitcoin! I made a conclusion for myself that the projects where Roger Ver is involved are best avoided!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: