Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2018, 07:12:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I am buying bitcoins - and why I am keeping them.  (Read 2565 times)
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:20:49 PM

Buying is very profitable for bitcoins people who understand will bitcoin, the more we have the more lucrative bitcoin for people who have it. Because of the bitcoin can be used as an investment as well.
Yeah having bitcoin to save for long time is best choice for all of us, bitcoin really have good scope now all over the world, it can be used as an investment and it can be use as saving of money, some are using it as currency and most of us are taking bitcoin advantage to buy our house and all those things which we need in this age, bitcoin is good keep buying it, as bitcoin can give you highest profit ever in life.
Bitcoin is trading very deeply from $ 7k to $ 6k, which is a very bad sign for the market at this time. I think long-term investment in Bitcoin is still the safest form of cryptocurrency in the market and I believe this market will continue to grow strongly in the near future.
I don't think it's a bad condition to buy, precisely the price reduction is a good opportunity for you to buy at a cheap price,
don't think twice dude, I guarantee that in the next few weeks the price will go back up to $7k again or even to $10k

Guarantee? Are you sure? How if it wont back up to 7k-10k in the next few weeks? How if what will happen is something opposite? Once you give a guarantee, will you responsible for any loses if the price is not back up as you believe?
I do even think, crypto expert will give such guarantee on their prediction. Dont give a guarantee if you are unable to responsible for the possible worst thing that may occur.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
syamster

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

All i wish is to hold at least 1BTC , but since the price is high, i just brought piece by piece, seeing price fall down. Its make me more intimidate to buy more.
It has a lot of benefits and it will make your future bright so never think before you invest. If you have small amount of money you should invest small but if you have more so invest more as it will help you get better future, in this modern age all of us should have bitcoin as holding bitcoin is somehow a surety of bright future according to me.

███ Bitsgap.com - Cryptocurrency Multi-Exchange Trading Platform ███
[Sign up for Free]
Portfolio Tracking | 25+ Exchanges with One Interface | Free Arbitrage
sirohige

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:06:17 PM

I think your choice is very correct and what you mentioned really makes many new traders understand the functions and benefits that can be obtained from bitcoin so keep bitcoin that you have as much as you can, so you don't sell the bitcoin you have on low price.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
rhomzkie26

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

SEYBLOCK - The New Generation of Digital Era

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

Several years ago I asked in these forums about how I could buy several hundred thousand dollars worth of bitcoin.   It became obvious, back then, that it would be a nearly impossible task.   I would have faced sanctions by my bank, I would have moved the price and I would have had to deal with a mysterious Japanese company called MtGox.

In the end, I sadly took no action.

Everything has changed.  It is now 5X easier to buy bitcoin.   I am now a regular buyer of bitcoins.  I don’t care that the price is 10X or 100X what I could have had them for.

So why am I buying now?

Exclusivity
Firstly, there will never be more than 21 million bitcoins.   There are more millionaires than that.   I like to own something that not every millionaire will be able to own.  It’s exclusivity.   I own something that has a limited supply, so not everyone can own one, but I’ve got lots of them.

I don’t need to ask permission to spend them
Secondly, I like the fact that bitcoin is “permission-less”.   I won’t ever have to ask permission to spend or use my bitcoins - not that I plan to use them. Everything else I own (in the form of financial assets) is in the hands of a bank or a custodian.  I can’t spend my money without permission from my bank or credit card company.  

Bitcoin can’t be “frozen”
If a business deal goes wrong, if someone sues me, if a future wife divorces me and says “I get everything”, if I am friends with a sanctioned political leader - because you survive by being on the side of those in power, - if, if, if, if....... so many things might go wrong.  I could wake up one morning, and find my bank accounts frozen, and my credit cards don’t work.   They can’t ever freeze my bitcoin.   The code is in my head.

What’s wrong with cash or gold bars?
The most obvious disadvantage with cash is that it is being de-valued all the time. It’s great to own for a year or two, but in the long run it’s going towards zero.   Secondly, they change the colour and design of the bank notes every few years.  You have a limited time to change old for new.  Then, if you are changing more than a small amount, you have to start answering questions and providing documents.   Lastly, you can’t cross the border with more than 10’000 dollars or euros in cash without filling in forms, which could lead to another line of questioning.

As for gold, it also is difficult to transport without customs declarations.  Gold bars or coins are not easily divisible into smaller sizes.

Well, I'm impress with your explanation it is simply but very informative. Most of it actually are true, in fact,majority of the members in this forum they are here only for the profit, but they never see the real catch of bitcoin to anyone in this industry. For me, I am keeping Bitcoin for believing someday the impossible will become possible in terms of price value of Bitcoin in the future.

onrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:40:03 PM

I think your choice is very correct and what you mentioned really makes many new traders understand the functions and benefits that can be obtained from bitcoin so keep bitcoin that you have as much as you can, so you don't sell the bitcoin you have on low price.

I also keep that Btc as much as possible unlesss require money then may have to sell . Also I recommend people not to gamble through Btc or good coins as it is possible now it may be less but in future it could be 3-4 times the value and you will regret later .

Cliparts

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:52:43 PM

Buying is very profitable for bitcoins people who understand will bitcoin, the more we have the more lucrative bitcoin for people who have it. Because of the bitcoin can be used as an investment as well.
Yeah having bitcoin to save for long time is best choice for all of us, bitcoin really have good scope now all over the world, it can be used as an investment and it can be use as saving of money, some are using it as currency and most of us are taking bitcoin advantage to buy our house and all those things which we need in this age, bitcoin is good keep buying it, as bitcoin can give you highest profit ever in life.
Bitcoin is trading very deeply from $ 7k to $ 6k, which is a very bad sign for the market at this time. I think long-term investment in Bitcoin is still the safest form of cryptocurrency in the market and I believe this market will continue to grow strongly in the near future.
I don't think it's a bad condition to buy, precisely the price reduction is a good opportunity for you to buy at a cheap price,
don't think twice dude, I guarantee that in the next few weeks the price will go back up to $7k again or even to $10k
Same as you I think we should buy more and hold because now a day price is getting high it will rise more in few months, 7k dollar is now buying price but I am sure till the end of sep price of bitcoin will cross almost 10k which is really a positive sign for us we should try to make investments which is really important for our bright future, so I am buying bitcoin and I am holding it because I know it well that only bitcoin is a coin which can make my future brighter.
DeadCoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:35:36 PM

I don't think that people would pitch into such marvelous platform for none other than profits. Everyone has his or her own set of goals when trading. At last the wallets has to be filled out.  Lot more can be shared but the main outcome is the turn over or profits. Its all about a business. Everyone is here doing his business longing for profits. That's what the goal of trading.

▄███▄
                ███████░
               █████████▄
              ████████████
             ███████████▓▓▓░
            ███████████▓▓▓▓▓
          ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░
         ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
        ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░
       ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░
      ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
........PayPal of Cryptocurrencies.......
Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████ Invest Now  ████
     ▄████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████████████████▌
    ████████████████▀▀ ---¬█████
    ███████████████        █████
    ██████████████    ▄▄▄▄▄█████
    ██████████████    ▀█████████
    ██████████▌            █████
    ██████████▌            █████
    ██████████████    ██████████
    ▐█████████████    █████████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌

██▄▄             ▄███▄
    ███████▄        ▄████████▄▄
    ██████████     ████████████▌
    ███████████▄ ▄████████████░░
    ████████████████████████░░░░
    ███████████████████████░░░░░
    █████████████████████░░░░░░░
    █████████   ▀▀███████░░░░░░░
    █████████        ▀░░░░░░░░░░
       ▀▀████             ░░░░░░
           ▀▀                 ░░
btcyoda

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:03:48 AM

I also keep that Btc as much as possible unlesss require money then may have to sell . Also I recommend people not to gamble through Btc or good coins as it is possible now it may be less but in future, it could be 3-4 times the value and you will regret later.

People should always hold and grab as many bitcoins as possible because we can make huge money through bitcoin compared to other coins because compared to other altcoin, bitcoin investment is always safe to hold. If you manage to hold the bitcoin for more than 2 years then you will see very good results on your investment.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
watashi007

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

I also keep that Btc as much as possible unlesss require money then may have to sell . Also I recommend people not to gamble through Btc or good coins as it is possible now it may be less but in future, it could be 3-4 times the value and you will regret later.

People should always hold and grab as many bitcoins as possible because we can make huge money through bitcoin compared to other coins because compared to other altcoin, bitcoin investment is always safe to hold. If you manage to hold the bitcoin for more than 2 years then you will see very good results on your investment.
I am now getting used to transact online and I always use Paypal for that but I'm always worried that they'll also ban me from using my account in Paypal just like what they did on the people that I know.
hitcrypto

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:07:59 AM

I can buy bitcoin because bitcoin is my future target and get money from crypto market. This bitcoin is the same reason you would d buy anything because you think a bitcoin is worth something. And there are a few different reasons to think it is. Maybe what is valuable to you is bitcoin any people for the future.
Fideend

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:28:10 AM

For me bitcoin is the best way for making money while doing exactly nothing. The easily investors have made thousands of dollars against each bitcoin because the price in those days was just a few dollars for one bitcoin and then in thousands. It means that no other business can give you such a big profit like bitcoin. Luck is also involved in it, but manipulation has discouraged people.
Btc_1856

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:09:56 PM

Nobody is forcing us to buy bitcoin but you find potential in Bitcoin we have to store them after buying until the piece starts increasing again. Most of the people are storing the bitcoins because they find a huge potential increase in the price in the coming days.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:57:39 PM

sure you might be proper there ought to be plenty of fresh dealers which examine this kind of to produce these mindful any time possessing bitcoin as well as another cryptocurrency will provide you with plenty of rewards any time to conserve and also increasing into a whole lot.
Dark Sky

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:41:04 PM

Nobody is forcing us to buy bitcoin but you find potential in Bitcoin we have to store them after buying until the piece starts increasing again. Most of the people are storing the bitcoins because they find a huge potential increase in the price in the coming days.
Its depend on your mind if you want to a lot of profit in future so you should buy bitcoin and hold it for long term because its price will more high in future and that's why you will earn huge amount and you can buy every thing for comfortable life rather bitcoin investment can give you a brand new home and car so your life will become more easy, that's why you should buy bitcoin and hold it for long term.   
hermankoles

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:21:33 PM

some people refer to bitcoin as digital gold because the value of its assets continues to increase and the entry of new investors in crypto and this is great for all

⦑▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂⦗chryp.to⦘▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂⦒
Where The Decentralized World Meets
⎱▬▮Join Token Sale at tokensale.chryp.to▮▬⎰
emailly

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:39:20 AM

I think when investing with bitcoin should still give priority to profits and also security is not only save bitcoin. When saving a bitcoin currency, that means having merchandise that is ready to sell for profit.
Tyrandeo

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:56:24 AM

Bitcoin has always been my investment of choice, but the recent bitcoin price volatility is very bad, its downtime is always very long, and its rise lasts for a short time!
Best Dreams

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:35:22 PM

For me bitcoin is the best way for making money while doing exactly nothing. The easily investors have made thousands of dollars against each bitcoin because the price in those days was just a few dollars for one bitcoin and then in thousands. It means that no other business can give you such a big profit like bitcoin. Luck is also involved in it, but manipulation has discouraged people.
It is reality that investing your money to bitcoin is full of profit, it is gaining money and profit for us, now is the best time to buy because price now a day is good so we should buy and save for our future, if you will keep your bitcoin for long time it will increase in price and it will give you profit so it is the reason behind why most of people are buying and saving bitcoin for long time.

███ Bitsgap - Cryptocurrency Multi-Exchange Trading Platform ███
[Sign up for Free]

Portfolio  |  Trading  |  Arbitrage  |  25+ Exchanges  |  10,000+ Cryptopairs
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:36:19 AM

The reason for me to buy bitcoin is that I want to get more profit from investing bitcoin trading as well as I want to get more knowledge as well as experience on bitcoin trading.
himtater87

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:23:22 AM

I am now getting used to transact online and I always use Paypal for that but I'm always worried that they'll also ban me from using my account in Paypal just like what they did on the people that I know.
Know what will you do? I think you should change your exchange because according to you that pay pall may also ban your account then what will you do? The main problem in cryptocurrency investment is this people cannot find authentic and easy exchange for their transactions and they always worry about their money. I always use ok pay because it is my local exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.