Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥[ICO]🔥[FGP]🔥🔥 FingerPrint Coin 🔥🔥( Project WorldWide )🔥🔥  (Read 628 times)
FingerPrintCoin (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:52:00 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 09:10:17 AM by FingerPrintCoin

ICO Live!!!
FGP/FingerPrint
https://i.imgur.com/71N1oZ0.png

The purpose of the icon is to reflect the current crypto money directly to the current life.

FGP is a project that will allow users to interact the supplier directly. With the FGP application coming out soon, it will
bring a new breath to the transfer and use of money. We needed a device for transfering money until today. However, we
will finish this obligation anymore.

Let's think a bit about that you do not have neither your phone nor your bank cards!

The FingerPrint Coin Wallet application will give you a 6-digit wallet number with a new layer.
For example;
This will match as much as you like from the ethereum addresses of the lower 0x ... based on your wallet number. (If you
wish, you will be able to add your custom key.)
For example;
0x3d16aD2C5Bc6173CA9c153f697EBcCfe6627F9Fd
0x828E4b277F121F4Aba1d858deA5A6C58835BB8A9
The application will ask you for your thumb and index-finger(* Why do I need to register two fingers?
(* Why do I need to register two fingers?
-Because your fingerprints are not unique. Your fingerprint is likely to match in 1/50000 and this will reduce the possible
match in 1 billion to 1. The application requires both a thumb and index finger and a 6-digit password next to them.)
For example;
Fingerprint 1: ✓
Fingerprint 2: ✓
It is matched with your wallet number !.
The application will ask you a password. This will be different and 6 digit.You can assign as many FGP passwords as you
wish. If you like you will be able to use a single password only.
For example;
Ad2142
F4F321
Beside them, if you want to show your wallet 0 for your safety, you can have an extra 0-balance-password for this
circumstance. In this way you will keep yourself away from unwanted situations.
For example;
265 090
In normal operation you will be able to use 0x ...
You can save your fingerprints to your M-wallet. (The QR Code will be supported in FGP ATMs in near future.) However,
if you register, fingerprint your wallet number and the password you created will be activated on the entire blockchain
network and you will only be able to send FGP to the person you want with fingerprint, wallet number and password.
However, if you do not want your fingerprint to your wallet number you can use only your password and Qr code for FGP
ATMs.
Now, you are free to use your FGP coin. Even if you do not have a phone with you, you can pay for something you purchase or you can pay money to someone.
or you can pay money to someone.
Wallet NO: 010101
FGP: 10 (based on $ 8 )
Fingerprint 1: ✓
fingerprint 2: ✓
Password: xxxxxx
Import FGP.
That is all. great convenience and true innovation

ERC-20 Token Details
token address: 0xd9A8cfe21C232D485065cb62a96866799d4645f7
Symbol: FGP
Decimals: 18
Name: FingerPrint

Crowsale Ended
Total Token Supply: 20,287,929
Total max Cap:       20,287,930

9999 FGP = 1 ETH

Campaign Sales Plan

Duration and Sales Plan for FGP ICO
Crowsale Process in Sales Process;
FGP thinks first investor. You have selected the Ether Bonus instead of FGP.
Total Sales: 81,000,000
5.000.000 FGP% 70 Ether Inland Sample;
0.01 ETH: 99 FGP + 0..007 ETH.
5.000.000-10.000.000 Example of Ether ;
0.01 ETH: 99 FGP + 0..005 ETH.
10.000.000-20.000.000 Example of Ether ;
0.01 ETH: 99 FGP + 0..003 ETH.
20,000,000-40,000,000 Ether  Example;
0.01 ETH: 99 FGP + 0..001 ETH.
(Ether Instant FGP into 48 hours)
40,000,000-81,000,000 Crowsale Sales Price.
9999 FGP = 1 ETH
Crowsale END     -November  24,2018
81000000-109000109 FGP will be spent for ICO Developers, Supported Stock Markets, the members of Bitcointalk, and marketing expenses.
(For more information, see white paper.)

Crowsale Ended
Total Token Supply: 20,287,929
Total max Cap:       20,287,930

Türkçe / Turkish

Deutsch / German

https://i.imgur.com/71N1oZ0.png

ICO Live!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kronos41

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:26:38 AM

idea plan project a beautiful global scale I wish the continuation of a project achievements Finger print
FingerPrintCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:50:59 PM

idea plan project a beautiful global scale I wish the continuation of a project achievements Finger print

Yes Thank you for a global project and good wishes.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:06:16 PM

So, I'm looking for your team details, which brings me to your site, and now I get confused. Am I right to understand that in order to learn about your team, we need to participate on your project by buying them?
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:14:46 PM

new to the sale and fundraising but they have promised the exchange of Bittrex, Bitfinex and Binance it is clearly against the rules
and obviously it's not easy to enter it especially if your team is not clear

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
FingerPrintCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:59:22 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 03:22:38 AM by FingerPrintCoin

So, I'm looking for your team details, which brings me to your site, and now I get confused. Am I right to understand that in order to learn about your team, we need to participate on your project by buying them?

Of course. we know that we are not striving to keep in front of the team investor and we have set up a system with investors as a team list.
but we understand that you want to see the team in advance. we will provide detailed team information for you. You can test a 70% bonus ether return guarantee with a small investment. Unlike the others, the FGP is designed to put the investor at the forefront in the ICO.
If we say not to ignore the investor, the investor ignores itself?
but you are right. This period trust is very hard work!
we thank you for your valuable opinions.
FingerPrintCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:14:31 AM

new to the sale and fundraising but they have promised the exchange of Bittrex, Bitfinex and Binance it is clearly against the rules
and obviously it's not easy to enter it especially if your team is not clear

Stock exchanges supported by the FGP certainly do not have to list the FGP. However, as the FGP, you can be sure that we will meet the fees and conditions listed on these stock exchanges. 2019 We target at least 7 stock exchanges. You will find all the details soon on white paper. If you still feel that there is an incompatibility, please inform info@fingerprintcoin.org in order to correct it. we thank you.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:48:10 AM

Of course. we know that we are not striving to keep in front of the team investor and we have set up a system with investors as a team list.
but we understand that you want to see the team in advance. we will provide detailed team information for you. You can test a 70% bonus ether return guarantee with a small investment. Unlike the others, the FGP is designed to put the investor at the forefront in the ICO.

So, in short answer, as in a simple "yes, we do" or "No, we do not", do you require anyone to pay you before they can learn on who behind this project?
FingerPrintCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:11:27 AM

So, in short answer, as in a simple "yes, we do" or "No, we do not", do you require anyone to pay you before they can learn on who behind this project?

FGP is always open to you and valuable members like you. If you want to be a part of the Team by investing, we respect it.
The investment that will come when the white paper and the distribution campaign are still in the preparation phase would make us happy.
The investment is currently open and can be done. we thank you.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

FGP is always open to you and valuable members like you. If you want to be a part of the Team by investing, we respect it.
The investment that will come when the white paper and the distribution campaign are still in the preparation phase would make us happy.

I'm sorry if my question is still.difficult to understand, kindly allow me to make it even more simple. Can I see the people working behind this project?
FingerPrintCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 08:21:41 PM

I'm sorry if my question is still.difficult to understand, kindly allow me to make it even more simple. Can I see the people working behind this project?

yes we will share the team list very soon. we Thank you for your attention.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

You have not prepare the team detail, neither with your WP, and you're already opening your ICO? And on what base should people decide how trustworthy your project is?
FingerPrintCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

You have not prepare the team detail, neither with your WP, and you're already opening your ICO? And on what base should people decide how trustworthy your project is?

Team details are ready, but will be announced when team is from all over the world. we are working on it.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:46:43 PM

Team details are ready, but will be announced when team is from all over the world. we are working on it.

I think I lost in translation. So it is ready, as in it can be published at any time, but you're waiting for worldwide team's profile to be complete? Or it is ready but you're waiting for your team to spread worldwide om their respective posts before you announce it, or what?

As in, if it is ready, then you have to publish them right away as it plays a good factor on investors' trust
FingerPrintCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:19:28 PM

I think I lost in translation. So it is ready, as in it can be published at any time, but you're waiting for worldwide team's profile to be complete? Or it is ready but you're waiting for your team to spread worldwide om their respective posts before you announce it, or what?

As in, if it is ready, then you have to publish them right away as it plays a good factor on investors' trust

You're right. very soon! Thank you for your patience.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:29:54 PM

To tell the truth, it became ridiculous to me. You wrote this phrase. "FGP will only turn two fingers into a miracle, that you can do all your money operations." You do not need to carry your wallet, your credit card. " Two fingers of fate. Fate at the fingertips. The symbol Ok is also shown with two fingers. Can I continue?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:04:03 PM

So what are you waiting? It is ready, but you're not going to release them yet. Very soon is not be good enough compared to the step you took of launching the ICO as we speak. At what bases can people decide if you're a scam project or a solid (and real) team if they can't learn your WP or your team yet?
FingerPrintCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:21:29 PM

To tell the truth, it became ridiculous to me. You wrote this phrase. "FGP will only turn two fingers into a miracle, that you can do all your money operations." You do not need to carry your wallet, your credit card. " Two fingers of fate. Fate at the fingertips. The symbol Ok is also shown with two fingers. Can I continue?

of course. We are open to criticism. we Thank you for your patience as the article is organized.
FingerPrintCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:21:21 AM

So what are you waiting? It is ready, but you're not going to release them yet. Very soon is not be good enough compared to the step you took of launching the ICO as we speak. At what bases can people decide if you're a scam project or a solid (and real) team if they can't learn your WP or your team yet?

White paper and team information added.
Thank you for your patience.
FingerPrintCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:41:59 AM

white paper and team information were prepared.
we are waiting for Smile again.
Stay happy all the time.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: