Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:59:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trade war good for crypto?  (Read 209 times)
Opurum (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:32:08 AM

As the world's 2 biggest economies tackle each other in a trade war that could lead to what may become the biggest shakeup and re-alignments in global trade order, are we likely to see new funds flow into the cryptocurrency market from the commerce and trade sectors?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:05:39 PM

What trade war are you referring to? I would really appreciate it if you could throw more light on this and provide links so that I can find out more about what you are saying. Anyways to me, for people to jump into crypto, i think they should first understand the usefulness of the technology and not just to come and join a "get-rich-quick" venture (which anyways is not so here).
torrihuff

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:21:15 PM

The trade wars are only for your viewing consumption.  These countries are all aligned together.  As what this Hollywood production will do with crypto I have no idea.  Crypto is more of the medium of trade not the actually trading merchandise.  I don't think it will have much effect at all to be honest. 
crampus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:25:27 PM

Everything can happen, who will take the first place in this one and will sing, it is necessary to take for the time being a lukewarm, then it will be too late.
Opurum (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:25:45 PM

What trade war are you referring to? I would really appreciate it if you could throw more light on this and provide links so that I can find out more about what you are saying. Anyways to me, for people to jump into crypto, i think they should first understand the usefulness of the technology and not just to come and join a "get-rich-quick" venture (which anyways is not so here).

I am making particular reference to the multi-billion dollar tarriff being imposed by Trump recently on Chinese exports to America and the counter measures taken by the Chinese by impossing multi-billion dollars import duties on US agricultural and industrial products.
informattem

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:31:30 AM

I personally think that the trade war has no benefit to the market development of cryptocurrency, and it will only drag down the development of the cryptocurrency market. The trade war will not only hurt the other side, but also hurt oneself, affecting the development of the world economy, and of course the cryptocurrency market. Will be adversely affected
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:12:09 PM

With the current economic trade war  between the USA and China,  I believe that this will not bring any good to the crypto world.  This might again create negative impact which could affect the market price value thus resulting to a successive bear market's.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:54:21 PM

It will be if some parties in the countries that are involved in the trade war will be using cryptocurrency as a medium of trade for goods then it will be good for the this market as money and new investors will join the crypto market, however as I see it as of now it seems like there is no real effect of the trade war in the crypto industry as if there is then we will see some pumps in prices right now.
Opurum (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

I personally think that the trade war has no benefit to the market development of cryptocurrency, and it will only drag down the development of the cryptocurrency market. The trade war will not only hurt the other side, but also hurt oneself, affecting the development of the world economy, and of course the cryptocurrency market. Will be adversely affected

That is the point. I think the crypto market gets a boom whenever there is a slow in The global economy as investors look for alternative investments. In this case of US trade war with China and the EU we should expect a diminision in some sectors like manufacturing and shipping and such downstream industries. Moreover, there could be shocks on the exchangdm rate of the currency of a losing economy (country) in a trade war, and some investors, I think, would probably seek a safe haven in cryptocurrency in the absence of other viable alternatives.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:56:55 AM

As the world's 2 biggest economies tackle each other in a trade war that could lead to what may become the biggest shakeup and re-alignments in global trade order, are we likely to see new funds flow into the cryptocurrency market from the commerce and trade sectors?
It seems to me that there should be no war and these areas will work together rather than fight. There can be no other option
quiritarycrypto

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:08:19 AM

For me there is no effect at all on the crypto world against the trade wars launched by the US and China. the possibility exists, but the effect is very small. For me this is a different world, they are trade war in the real world and use real money too. While we are here using Digital money. It's different.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:28:05 AM

This war makes crypto stronger and more prepared for future problems like falling, such competitions are very useful but not profitable very often as for the market as for members.

arnoldspicemerchant

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:37:37 PM

In the near future crypto money will be replenished with money from stock and futures exchanges. It's a lot of money. And how much money will come from China or the United States, who will be the leader in the financial sphere of the world.
heyou80

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:47:09 PM

Everything is possible. Personally, the trade war affects the development of the encryption market, and it has an impact on the encryption market and market prices.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:15:03 PM

That's not gonna happen. The usual financial market and the current cryptocurrency market should work together, which will be beneficial to both side
maronalex2

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

Trading makes crypto stronger and more prepared for surviving as others have told. I suppose that trading will take part in the crypto's life in the future too.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:32:22 AM

Trading in crypto currency in 2017 on exchanges brought me so much money, which was enough to pay for all the basic payments that are included in monthly expenses. In 2018, with a falling market, it is harder to trade, but with strict observance of the trading strategy, earnings on day trading remain fairly high.
jiaoyi88

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

The possibility of existence, but the effect is very small. But for the market and members, this kind of game is not always profitable.
sebastianweyer655@gmail.c

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:54:36 PM

I doubt it will make much different to be honest, I expect the trade war will get sorted out anyway, it's not good for either country.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:20:20 AM

Maybe what he meant was a trade war with the circulation of money in cryptocurrency.
So the velocity of money that continues to exist with Exchange and from Exchange, like arbitration.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: