Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:51:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why has the Bitcoin cost risen so quick over the most recent 3 weeks?  (Read 394 times)
Jr.Expertwebvision (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:43:00 AM

Why has the bitcoin cost risen so quick over the most recent three weeks? It's difficult to state without a doubt since bitcoin is so unpredictable. According to you, what is the main reason for the sudden rise in the Bitcoin price?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shu_22

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:12:44 AM

Bitcoin pricing is very much unpredictable as the market shows but the positive news on it always make ways for its valuation to increase and in the last few days, predictions by many blockchain ideologists has made the market respond in a healthy way. The governments all around the world are slowly accepting cryptocurrencies and the underlaid blockchains which shows a clear future of the coin to the world.
ShannonGarcia99

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:18:14 AM

Bitcoin's recent charge increase has led to a large number of investors who have not yet mastered the way Bitcoin operates. And that's fine with most of the users here just to make a profit. However, more and more merchants are feeling depressed by the continuing boom in transaction fees on the Bitcoin network, even for small value deals.
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:28:13 AM

Why has the bitcoin cost risen so quick over the most recent three weeks? It's difficult to state without a doubt since bitcoin is so unpredictable. According to you, what is the main reason for the sudden rise in the Bitcoin price?

In my opinion, this may be due to the expectations of the SEC decision and the launch of bitcoin funds.

With a positive decision, the price will soar, because the demand for Bitcoin will be increased by investing in hundreds of billions of dollars.
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:31:54 AM

This is a good news to everyone who are doing their best just to ensure that Bitcoin would really last and have its successful blast. This is due to lot of investors invested and appreciate the business. It will be a new challenge to all of us becausd this will charge as a new beginning for us. This is really business in where lot of people must invest.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:33:39 AM

The primary reason for bitcoin price changes is always the demand and supply. But you know for me whatever the reasons behind the quick increase in bitcoin price i was so happy because there is really a bright future in bitcoin and through this rise we can earn more profit.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:53:57 AM

The primary reason for bitcoin price changes is always the demand and supply. But you know for me whatever the reasons behind the quick increase in bitcoin price i was so happy because there is really a bright future in bitcoin and through this rise we can earn more profit.

I don't care much either about how it rose but that i can have a stronger bitcoin and  make some profits whenever i decide to sell. I am a long term investor and so i don't look out for interim increases which may just be a mere mirage and dissipates into thin air after a few days.
2start

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:44:25 PM

there may be whales that buy bitcoin very much, or many people who buy bitcoin for positive news. there are predictors of bitcoin prices reaching 42,000 US Dollars surely many people are affected to buy bitcoin with. the news.
vy99

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:50:20 PM

There's been a lot more institutional investment in Bitcoin in the last month or two, along with more acceptance of cryptocurrency in general.

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:57:46 PM

There's been a lot more institutional investment in Bitcoin in the last month or two, along with more acceptance of cryptocurrency in general.

Yes, these movements have happened which may have contributed as well as large sum investments from whales as well as China's consideration on legalization of bitcoin. Plus more attention from the media which brought in new investors into the cryptocurrency game.
vy99

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:21:44 PM

Yes, these movements have happened which may have contributed as well as large sum investments from whales as well as China's consideration on legalization of bitcoin. Plus more attention from the media which brought in new investors into the cryptocurrency game.

Well the media attention has been around since last November but I agree that it has caused new investors to join in. The whales are also definitely more active which shows promise in the Bitcoin technology.

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:53:29 PM

I think the volatility and bitcoin volume also affect bitcoin prices. costs become like volatility that unpredictable.

the lightning network feature is more popular as a solution to solve this problem.

angelramirez24

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

We can't know for sure. Maybe because of the positive expectations of the ETF discusisons? And made some investors jump in bitcoin. And i think it really is not important. The thing is the price went up and that's good and let's pray for the price to continue going up.
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1944

This space is availlable for advertising

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

The positive vibe among investors was sparked by the possibility that the SEC would finally approve a Bitcoin ETF. Some people figured that it was going to be the event that would trigger the next spike to a new all time high, like last year. Unfortunately the SEC denied the Winklevoss application for a second time, so that "trigger" is lost now. <To be fair, they postponed the decision process, but the vibe is gone now>

You will see a small correction below $8000 now, as a result of that.  Roll Eyes

Signature space availlable -Just DM me if you need some advertising.
hacsoi2799

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:38:28 PM

Unlike traditional financial institutions, which charge different rates for each transaction, Bitcoin fees are completely independent of the amount of money you are sending. As a result, the $ 5 shipment fee for Bitcoin may be the equivalent of $ 5,000. Fees are usually not in USD, nor in BTC. Instead, it is determined based on the amount of satoshi per data byte, or sat / b.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:46:49 PM

The SEC could be the reason behind it. Also, we are seeing that a lot of countries are accepting this coin, and that could lead to an increase in demand which will lead to an increase in price. But whatever the reason is, it is a good thing.

Market is Volatile, anything can happen at any given time, price value on the market can goes up and goes down dependent on the Volume of investment by the investors in the market, Bitcoin remain number one on the market, with good fundamentals, stable market structures, and with high level of confidence by the investors in the market, this indicates that Bitcoin is the most stable coin among all the ALT coin in the market.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:49:09 PM

The rise of the price of bitcoin is as a result of so many factors which are in most cases due to it high demands which is what most time determine the price of bitcoin, and the other factors is the level of good news in circulation in favour of bitcoin and with this too factors there both have the capacity to change it price at any moment.
SweetCryptoNews

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:28:08 PM

Everyone is now buying bitcoins in front of big news that crypto-currency enthusiasts are waiting for. As demand grows, so does price.
LuckyOctopus

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:26:12 PM

I would give all the credit to recent news of SEC's decision regarding Bitcoin ETF which has definitely caused Bitcoin's price to rise beyond our expectations. The good news is, there are upcoming hearings for the ETF which has been delayed by SEC after massive public demand. It may cause the price to rise more.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:36:00 AM

The ETF news has stimulated the growth of BTC!
If approved by Bitcoin ETF, it will first lower the threshold of Bitcoin trading and bring a lot of money to the Bitcoin trading market!
Whether the bitcoin ETF can pass the decision on August 10 will determine the direction of the entire market!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: