Bitcoin Forum
April 22, 2019, 05:21:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What country do you like to live in?  (Read 1012 times)
Johnzky

Activity: 504
Merit: 18

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:44:11 PM

I prefer any country as long as this country has a peace and order, democracy and economically and politically stable! Is there a country has all of these?
The question is,can you afford to live in other countries?i doubt it lol 😂
Not existing country on another planet...
Far from this crazy world.

Then start using suit for astronauts since thats all you need to live in other world.
I'm from the Balkans, we have nice vistas and the way of life could be worse; though I'd still rather live someplace else, perhaps one of the Scandinavian countries -- fresh air & high standard of living. If I was a millionaire without a care for cost, however, I'd choose Japan: amazing technology, strong & interesting culture, well mannered people...etc.
Can you please tell me where is Balkans?its first time that i heard that country sorry im a little bit noob

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mux@

Activity: 462
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:56:44 PM

Every country has its charms and disadvantages. Homeland is not selected. I would like to visit all countries of the world, but unfortunately it is not available to all people. I live in Russia and I like it! I will never change my Homeland!

cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:50:05 PM

I live in a cool country, where the temperature is around the same as in a refrigerator half the year, I would love to leave and move to a country where I can walk around in t-shirt and shorts all year.

Catmurs

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:15:54 PM

Is your homeland beautiful?
I am Russian. I am very proud to live in a country with the largest area in the world, there are many beautiful sceneries. If selected, I still choose Russia as my hometown.

I have visited many countries , but I live in Moscow now , and I certainly Russia is very far behind other countries)

◣   Stake.com   ◥
«  Stake 2 - Play Smarter  »
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:21:55 PM

I live in a cool country, where the temperature is around the same as in a refrigerator half the year, I would love to leave and move to a country where I can walk around in t-shirt and shorts all year.
What exactly is that country? I love to live on that one. Do you want to switch countries? In my country, during the months of March to June, it's so hot in here. you should be living on mine and I should living on yours.

dark08

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

"Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ"

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:07:27 PM

What exactly is that country? I love to live on that one. Do you want to switch countries? In my country, during the months of March to June, it's so hot in here. you should be living on mine and I should living on yours.

I guest you are from philippines? Because this is the month when temperature explode to 40 to 50 degree and when the summer started, I love beaches in this country will a lot of tourist destination you will satisfy to the view you will see and you will say that this is a paradise.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

"Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ"

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:49:42 PM

I guest you are from philippines? Because this is the month when temperature explode to 40 to 50 degree and when the summer started, I love beaches in this country will a lot of tourist destination you will satisfy to the view you will see and you will say that this is a paradise.
Maybe, not from the climate related change. In terms of the advancement and development happening with the technology I prefer to be into Germany. Even the climatic condition of the country seems to be quite moderate and cool throughout.

Marescaz

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:51:58 AM

One of the countries in which I would like to live is definitely China!
connellJ

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:52:36 AM

We got free healthcare and free education in Canada so it's fine by me...
Seratruong

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:19:00 AM

I like to live in japan because of beautiful culture and very disciplined people.
True, but on the other side, it is very strict there. Take having tatoos as an example, if you've got tatoo, you cannot enter sauna or some stuff like this.
Beliager

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:31:26 AM

I live in Poland. The standard of living in our country is very high, and I am proud of it.
alcoholboy

Activity: 29
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:11:36 AM

If you are told, what country do you want to live in? Then I'd like to live in Switzerland. Because it is a country where all the beauty is full of beauty. If you know, Switzerland will be called the cleanest country in the world. Do not want to live in this country. The charming beauty of this country makes me feel anxious and excite me.
So I will say again, I want to live in Switzerland.

Thank You
bitcoin31

Activity: 1064
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:54:32 AM

My country philippines who experienced only two season.  I think it is perfect for you. I love the country who have snow or who have low temperature because I did not experienced in my entire life and I think soon when I choose to vacation to country will go to the country who have snow.

Mux@

Activity: 462
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:55:14 PM

My country philippines who experienced only two season.  I think it is perfect for you. I love the country who have snow or who have low temperature because I did not experienced in my entire life and I think soon when I choose to vacation to country will go to the country who have snow.
I invite You to visit Russia in early January! At this time we have the New year and Christmas holidays. You will be delighted with what he saw! The most beautiful city at this time is Moscow. Everywhere festive illumination and entertainment!

LUCKMCFLY

Activity: 560
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:12:05 AM

If you are told, what country do you want to live in? Then I'd like to live in Switzerland. Because it is a country where all the beauty is full of beauty. If you know, Switzerland will be called the cleanest country in the world. Do not want to live in this country. The charming beauty of this country makes me feel anxious and excite me.
So I will say again, I want to live in Switzerland.

Thank You

Switzerland is one of the safest countries in the world, in fact, if a war happens, the safest country would be Switzerland,
 they are also famous for the exquisite cheeses they make, and for their Alps,
 I think Switzerland is an earthly paradise that everyone at some point should know.

awesome_marcia

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:14:26 AM

Berlin, because the people are guaranteed prosperity and the air is far from pollution

Hmmm, not so much anymore due to skyrocketing rent prices and all the property/rent scams that comes with the housing shortage.
flash101k

Activity: 99
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchang

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:13:33 AM

Is your homeland beautiful?
I am Russian. I am very proud to live in a country with the largest area in the world, there are many beautiful sceneries. If selected, I still choose Russia as my hometown.

I love my country and I think I won't choose any other country  Grin Grin Grin  LOL, Why do I have to give up my love?

stegos4privacy

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:34:02 AM

Japan. The place is so clean and beautiful. The discipline of the people is simply out of this world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.