Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:49:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginners with small amounts of money  (Read 739 times)
choisalles

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:12:47 PM

If i could some money i Invest on true coins at least top 10 on coinmarketcap and try to join some bounty so you can have initial investment to buy more coins. How can i get some more bitcoin in my blockchain ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hoangthuphuong10

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

You can start making money with airdop vs bounty. Then invest ICO. Remember to always study to improve your knowledge
njklhwioa

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:18:07 PM

If you are small, you should invest in altcoin such as ETH, NEO, XRP, etc. When your profits are high, invest in BTC, as soon as possible. But investment in BTC must be long term.
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:31:19 PM

You make me remember my memory  Grin. I’m a student but i interested in cryptocurrency. I deposit some ethereum( worth 20$ ) in binance and start trading. It is unforgoten memory that how i join in this market  Grin
P/s: sorry if my english make some of you confuse
shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:04:48 PM

since you are in to Crypto Space after a research, expecting that you are well aware of crypto space that you should know like wallets & exchanges etc. If you need to invest in a small amount it is not easy to take a good profit. But there are some ways that you can collect some good money. Good Bounty & Airdrops are good to collect some smart money. It may take 3 or 4 months or more but it's worth rather than doing nothing. collect some good amount & invest in some good few coins. Not in one or two coins.

Learn about exchanges like Binance, Bitrex, ERC 20 tokens, Wallets to use & save your funds. ICOs are good to invest & make your money doubled or triple even in this bear market. Be careful to find best project. Follow News & Legit Airdrop channels to be updated about easy pickings. Do not be excited & listen to many when you make decision in this space. Check your government regulations as well. Keep your credentials & think about security at first since there are many scammers to grab you.

klgeroghei

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:27:49 AM

Ethereum is the smart choice. With a good foundation and strong growth only after Bitcoin. Ethereum is expected to grow even further. How much money do you intend to invest? If you have a lot of money, you should invest in BTC. Because BTC is the most trusted and strongest cryptocurrency today.
lepeirisjs12jsjs21

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:53:49 AM

I am also a newbie and I want to make a safe investment from Bitcoin so I have to find out thoroughly before investing. I would buy low-value coins and Bitcoin is a bit high so I'm still waiting.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

You can invest your money in cryptocurrency via fiat on Binance, OKEX, or another big exchanges. But I think you should have minimal 500-1000$ to invest
nmgfsdnfgwjio

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:57:32 AM

If you invest in small amounts, I think you should invest in EOS for $ 7.
The big question is whether this EOS power is a part of the blatant pump-and-dump play, not entirely based on the true interest and trust of investors.

That is always a stumbling block to estimate when it comes to different electronic coins, although it seems that most people actually believe that the EOS will achieve a great success in the future.

After receiving high profits then invest in BTC.
Elmalla

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:29:12 AM

Hello, as a beginner, I don't think you should rush to invest in a home currency. You should look for more materials to learn. If you want to invest directly, then the top 10 coins are your choice!
dfwafgdge

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:50:33 AM

How much money do you intend to invest? If you invest in ETH it is the right choice. BTC is too high for the money you plan to invest.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:35:01 PM

Investing in Bitoxins or any other coin doesn't need a huge capital because with a small amount of money, you cam still make profit. I will advise you invest in Bitcoin first because it is legit and you will make profit but wait for the price to go down to let's say $7000.

mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:53:30 PM

This is the best time to invest in altcoins. All of them selling at a heavy discount. You can make a lot when bitcoin goes sideways.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
KryptoW99

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:30:01 PM

I think you should not involve in cryptocurrency investment if u don't have good knowledge about it.
Learn and beware of scams...
sahan sandeepa

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:32:24 PM

In my opinion, you should register for some airdrops first of all. After that you can start the trading. Within this time you can have a knowledge about crypto currencies and how the movements of coinmarket cap.
John_Jennings

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:30:21 AM

Hello everyone
After a period of research into the virtual currency market, I now want to invest in this virtual currency market. But with a small amount of money, how should I start and should invest in Bitcoin or another coin. Hope people show me a reasonable solution
Thanks very much.
The best choice is bitcoin and bitcoin cash for me now. But if you are interested in other coins, then only you should make a choice. This is your money and your risks.
The main thing, remember, you do not need to buy a coin when it reached the peak value. Wait until the coin becomes the cheapest one in the last time and invest only after that. In the case of large projects, it is also very important to follow the news about the development companies. It should be remembered that in the market any events can affect the course.

Also, you should not forget the basic rules of safe investment. Try not to invest the last money that you can not afford to lose. It is not recommended to invest the entire amount in one currency, because this increases the risk of losing funds. Fill your investment portfolio with a large number of currencies to protect yourself and increase your potential income.
I wish you good luck!
vagrom

Activity: 479
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:00:54 AM

You can buy some new coins with potential. You can learn more here.
If you spend more time in the spare time, it is also very good to participate in some airdrops or bounty.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
pay_scotty

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

I am sitting with the same situation. Not too much funds but would like to start investing in some crypto currency before it becomes even more expensive to buy. how much should one buy. should you buy just one kind, for example bitcoin, or should you diversify and buy other types of cryptocurrency as well. You should also compare the the different digital coins and read up on their history some might be expensive but other might be low lying fruits easily obtained at  a lower price. Just do your homework first is what someone suggested to me and I would advise you the same.
unorowest

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

Hello everyone
After a period of research into the virtual currency market, I now want to invest in this virtual currency market. But with a small amount of money, how should I start and should invest in Bitcoin or another coin. Hope people show me a reasonable solution
Thanks very much.

Deciding on what to invest in depends on what you want. Do you want a short term investment with high returns on investment or do you want a long term investment? Are you willing to invest in a high risk investment but with the possibility of a high returns or are you comfortable with low risk investment but with low returns? Considering the short term investment, bitcoin may give a smaller returns but less risk, while altcoins may give a higher profit with small investment but with a very high risk. So you decide on what you want.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:46:37 PM

With a small amount of money, you can invest in Bitcoin or any other coin. But Bitcoins is more safer and you are sure it is not scam. The new coins coming up, some are scan and you might lose your money when you invest in them

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: