Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:18:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin investments?  (Read 5097 times)
Istiriel

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:14:52 PM

hi did you invest in bitcoin yet? If you have investment intentions for digital money then you should invest in bitcoin or you can invest in altcoin such as altcoin or litecoin it will help you to experience great things.
You have to have money to invest. I do not have them. ICO is the only opportunity to earn without investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LuckyOctopus

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:20:13 PM

I think it is actually good for the market. Surely, Satoshi him/themselves didn't think of so many possibilities. Increasing popularity of Bitcoin is not only attracting users anymore, many investors are joining the market making a increase in demand for it. Which in turn is causing increased popularity and price of Bitcoin. The scene will remain the same as long as it become stable.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:25:27 PM

You can still send bitcoin to other people as a a form of payment despite others investing it. It only means that bitcoin has multiple uses. For cheaper fees, one can perform all his transactions in bitcoin while someone else would prefer holding until a targeted price.
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:51:41 PM

I think BTC has gained so much popularity that now we cannot stop people from utilizing it in many other ways. Though the primary purpose of BTC was for a simpler and secure mode for transaction but recently people has been betting, investing, starting business using the popularity and utilities that BTC offers. This is definitely a bright side of this coin.

I think that this time you should only invest in short bitcoin, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and difficult to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly recovering strongly and strongly increased in the past But after touching the $ 7,500 mark, the bitcoin price immediately dropped. Therefore, I believe you should only invest in short-term because bitcoin prices may continue to decrease at any time.
MoneyGuardian

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:18:04 PM

Increasing investors in Bitcoin market is only causing the market to grow and reach beyond the possibilities it was meant for. I see no harm in people investing in the market which is only causing Bitcoin's popularity to rise and making it more reliable as an investment. It has already established itself as a secure and simple mode of transfer, so, proving it's worth in other sectors should not harm anyone.
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:33:43 PM

If you want to start investing in bitcoin it might be better if you know what bitcoin is because if you directly invest in bitcoin in my opinion it will only bring you risks and harm in the end. You have to think carefully so you do not get the loss.
MarshMagpie

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:39:25 PM

Bitcoin is one of the most promising assets. But it has volatility which means anything can happen here. You will get profit based on your strategy and luck. So think smartly before investing.
Trangana1993

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:45:36 PM

If you delay, you will lose great investment opportunities. Hold and hoard when prices are low. Good luck!
LorenoCoin

Activity: 293
Merit: 11

Eros Di Caeli

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:50:56 PM

the bitcoin has shown a good rise in the last few days, it is a great idea to invest a capital to take advantage of this opportunity.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:13:04 AM

When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

Yes, that is a fact. Many peoples using their money to buy bitcoin or other altcoins and hold it as investment.
They should not to that. Cryptocurrency is a currency, we should use it for pay something or use like a currency.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:26:27 AM

When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

I actually think that people really misinterprets the effects of investing in Bitcoin. First of all, the Bitcoin itself doesn't make you rich, it's all about you and how would you make your profit grow. Risking a lot into something uncertain isn't worthy.
Yes, you are right
Investing is a form of high-risk activity. Digital Asset Prices are highly volatile, where prices can change significantly over time. please use additional to create or sell digital assets.
I think wealth is not from investment. But wealth is the result of their hard work.
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:27:53 AM

investing in bitcoin is a way to succeed, because if we invest in bitcoin we can get a lot of money, we can benefit from spending, many other investment tools in crypto, but the most popular is only bitcoin, prices cannot be guaranteed, but can guarantee someone get rich, there are other coin coins but the price is always down.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:05:40 AM

In my opinion, depending on how people use bitcoin, not everyone gets rich after investing in bitcoin, it all depends on you how you use bitcoin to be a big advantage.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:21:32 AM

maybe someday all that can happen gives all of our savings for investment to be rich but for now in my country I still forbid bitcoin to make transactions is it possible for now I do that I don't think it's time
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:32:43 AM

Making an investment in bitcoin for a long time instead of the short time is more beneficial or less risky. So always remember one thing about the bitcoin, when you are buying bitcoin always buy at the cheaper price and sell it at higher or more than its buying price. Bitcoin is the best place for making an investment in making good profits within very less time.

Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:34:43 AM

Longterm investment of bitcoin is considered more profitable.
OrangeII

Activity: 2030
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:42:59 AM

maybe someday all that can happen gives all of our savings for investment to be rich but for now in my country I still forbid bitcoin to make transactions is it possible for now I do that I don't think it's time
in my country also prohibits the use of bitcoin as a currency. but not for investment. so I sometimes use bitcoin as a short-term and long-term investment tool. well, the function of bitcoin is mostly used for that.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

kriptosan797

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:51:44 AM

At this stage, bitcoin is used for profit,it is too early to talk about bitcoin investment.There will come a time when the cryptocurrency will enter all spheres of life and then this issue will become relevant.
dimonstration

Activity: 2548
Merit: 659

Dimon6969

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:37:33 AM

in my country also prohibits the use of bitcoin as a currency. but not for investment. so I sometimes use bitcoin as a short-term and long-term investment tool. well, the function of bitcoin is mostly used for that.

So what's the strategy of you as an investor of bitcoin long term or short term? Bitcoin investment will be more profitable if you can wait for more time, in other words it will be worth it if you choose an long term investment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:55:09 AM

Yes with the existence of bitcoin one can try to invest and the opportunity in profit is very open so that condition can make their economy better and the country can experience rapid progress in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: