Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin investments?  (Read 5097 times)
Btcmicel

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:23:22 PM

Of course it is a great opportunity and it will always will, the returns bitcoin is able to provide within a blink of the eye is quiet amazing and i don't see and i don't foresee any other opportunity like that.

Investing in bitcoin is amazing, if you want to be rich, then this is for you. It's look like close your eyes and if you open you're already got it, specially in 2016-2017. That's why many people used it as an investing not a payment system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:47:57 PM

When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

I think that we should only invest shortly at this point, you can see that the market is still fluctuating and difficult to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and greatly reduced over the past 7 months. Regardless of the past few days you may find that bitcoin prices are rising slightly but may continue to drop sharply at any time. Therefore, I believe you should only invest in short bitcoin.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:10:24 PM

Actually it is now seen as an investment platform, and also some feel it's a rich quick investment but the is wrong,if people invest with such intention they will be disappointed,it should be seen as a longtime investment platform.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:45:52 PM

When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

You can see that 2017 is a very strong year for bitcoin and the crypto market, you can see that the market is fluctuating constantly and it is hard to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly falling throughout the months. through in 2018. I think the year 2018 is a downtrend year and the bitcoin price will continue to fall sharply further and with that the altcoin will deepen and will disappear quite a lot.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:56:01 PM

You can see that 2017 is a very strong year for bitcoin and the crypto market, you can see that the market is fluctuating constantly and it is hard to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly falling throughout the months. through in 2018. I think the year 2018 is a downtrend year and the bitcoin price will continue to fall sharply further and with that the altcoin will deepen and will disappear quite a lot.
Yes bitcoin was became more popular because of what happened last year as bitcoin pump so high where no one expect from it. Bitcoin investment was pretty good especially when you know when you will buy and sell. Because you wont get profit especially when you buy at high price and sell at low price.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:27:55 AM

you are right, bitcoin right now is usually used for investing media and its different from the beginning that bitcoin should be the currency and not be the investment media, but we know that because the demand of bitcoin is not stable and the price of bitcoin is changing every time, i think if the value of bitcoin is stable, it can be the currency

aLLvaro20

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:13:07 AM

Investing in BTC that we really need to understand because this is one of the digital currencies, not companies.Therefore there is no crypto money flow that cannot be analyzed or financial statements. Buy bitcoin as you buy with money for lottery prizes. Success rates are hard to guess..
If you really have the funds and are ready to invest, then we have to be speculative because we have to be ready to lose everything or get everything. So we don't need to invest too much in the crypto world because of the risks we endure..
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:43:16 AM

Yes. I think everyone thinks like that, bitcoin is an investment, those who are there want to be millionaires, want to change their lives. Everyone has the right to invest in bitcoin. In addition, bitcoin can be used for payments or currencies.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
lingdelta1

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:50:53 AM

If you are thinking about investing then I suggest you invest in altcoin. TUy is more risky but profits can be high 5-10 times. I was successful in early 2017
Neglected Person

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:47:16 AM

Many people can now tell the market situation that bitcoin is not good at investing. But I think the investment in bitcoin is very profitable, if you have a good idea about the market. I was buying when bitcoin was worth $ 4k in 2017. Then in the end of 2017, when the price was a lot of pumps, there was a lot of profit by selling. Now you can invest in bitcoin because the price is very low. Bitcoin future is bright.
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:56:27 AM

Among the currencies that exist on the Bitcoin network are still the most prominent. This is reflected in the share of bitcoin in the market. We should invest Bitcoin more than any Altcoins in the currency market.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:17:31 AM

if I choose I want BTC luck if you invest in bitcoin bitcoin can help in your life because good way to save money for bitcoin

KseniaLard

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:43:10 PM

Bitcoin is an investment material for the community, if we invest, we will certainly have a lot of profits, all people who want to make coins from bitkoyn made in investment material.
Aryen01

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:46:13 PM

yes... if u interested amd trust on bitcoin...you can invest it.. bitcoin help you earn good profit. 😍
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:56:22 PM

Well, bitcoin as an investment at some ways was actually profitable for those who really take risks. But then, putting all in is not quiet necessary especially if bitcoin is really desirable for traders during the times.

Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:07:23 PM

looking at the price of crypto which currently has lowered the price, I think that bitcoin whose prices are still very high, even though the price of bitcoin dropped far from its highest price rate but bitcoin for me is still very good for us to make d long-trim investments, and bitcoin will be able to make we can get huge profits in the future.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:34:58 PM

There is no doubt that the current investment in bitcoin has been completely different from a few years ago, and now the encryption market is full of risk, if new investors are easy to lose.
Bitcoin investment is digital investment. And in resent some years bitcoin proof that bitcoin investment is much more profitable investment then that of gold or any other cryptocurrency investment. In order to invest in bitcoin you have to know about its market price, which factor influence its value and you must required an bitcoin wallet. Although bitcoin investment is a profitable deal but you should prepare for the up and downs related to it. In my investigation short term bitcoin investment is profitable then that of long term bitcoin investment.
MNDan

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:49:07 PM

Cryptocurrency in general is just the money purity of market when it is even possible for 2000 of random guys to shake out the prize for it to be 100% Plus in one hour.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:51:42 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency in the world now and btc investment is great start for the journey. You want to invest just close your eyes and start investing in btc... But don't forget about altcoins as well.
mimiko

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:24:36 PM

In the current market according to the time of investing in bitcoin. When we look at the current market, we see that the market is very low.  The chance of inventory is now in bitcoin. We all have to take ricks to know if we get something. looking at the price of crypto which currently has lowered the price, I think that bitcoin whose prices are still very high, even though the price of bitcoin dropped far from its highest price rate but bitcoin for me is still very good for us to make d long-trim investments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: