Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:09:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Looking to Hire/Buy] Auto exchanging scripts and mechanisms for a profit pool  (Read 347 times)
LeetPoolsOP (OP)

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:12:59 AM

Hello,

I'm in the market to create a profit switching pool. There are 3 routes I would like to possibly go:
1. If someone has a closed source profit switching package ready to go, please PM me and we can talk pricing we are ready to buy.
2. Hire a dev that believes they have the ability to code up the missing pieces to NOMP to allow for the payout of exchanged coins to the miners based on their address.
  • Modify NOMP so that we can fire off crons that execute scripts that send out the coins from the profit switching stratum to an exchange. Once the coins are exchanged we send them back, and at a certain time of the day another cron fires off that initiates payout of the miners that have mined. It would be based on shares that they have submitted throughout the day, so some modifications of the internal payment system would be needed. We can talk details, but we are looking to hopefully use an existing package and modify it using the simplest route to achieve the end result.
3. Hire a dev that believes they can create the platform based on existing software in what ever language they prefer.

Please feel free to PM me or respond here. Thanks!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: