Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:58:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the bitcointalk been lost?  (Read 640 times)
gajebo

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:14:29 AM

What is the nature of the forum? Is the quality post the most important? In my opinion, if a forum is full of quality posts, then it becomes a scientific journal. The forum I like is an easy discussion environment.
I think the forum is a place to learn and exchange information in order to learn from each other, I think bitcointalk still exist and now many quality posts so this can be used as a scientific journal about cryptocurrency technology.
Yes, I agree with you bitcointalk is still there and now the quality of posts is much better, because with a lot of quality posts it will definitely make the bitcointalk forum better, and be a great place to share information and learn from each other.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:23:02 AM

What is the nature of the forum? Is the quality post the most important? In my opinion, if a forum is full of quality posts, then it becomes a scientific journal. The forum I like is an easy discussion environment.
Of course, who wants to read a nonsense posts? Everybody here wants to learn and some want to share their expertice. So I think this forum is helpful and its very helpful if the posts are informative.
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:28:35 AM

The forum has been so helpful for someone to learn new things, its good the mod delete useless post to reduce the spam some people post just because of signatures they are doing.
bagaiskwpps212

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:51:48 AM

I understand that the nature of the forum where information is shared may be right or wrong. Everyone's job is to learn the right thing and find the wrong thing to make the article quality. I feel the forum is a place to store a lot of information for new people.
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:53:22 AM

Bitcointalk forums are where we can exchange ideas and we can also make it a place for us to continue to know about cryptocurrenci because joining this forum will add a lot of insight in my opinion, hopefully in the future this forum will continue to be victorious and developing and more interested people will be interested with the Bitcointalk forum
cherry yu

Activity: 284

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:53:52 AM

forum i think is a place where we can get any information about cryptocurrency , sharing some ideas, discussing  topic that are related to crypto and strategies on how to earn btc through this forum.

Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:56:07 AM

I don't think it would be happens at all, well if it could then I don't think any single ICO will success, because what all I know when we joined the bitcointalk thats mean some of us joineing bounty campaign either and of course we promote their bussiness companys and ICO as well. So for me bitcointalk was really important.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

Bitcointalk is still been in progress , we need them to gather all informations about bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies to be used as a tool for everryone’s success. Sometimes we need good sources to support our answers that will be more acceptable to the forum. Somehow, i had rather prefer a summarized shortened and detaiiled information  so that everybody can easily understands  the context of the topic. Forum is where we gonna share ideas and opinions , it might be a perfect one or not.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:32:08 AM

Even if it looks like a scientific forum is that such a bad thing?  Well I come here to leadn most times even though i just started writing. Most of my knowledge about crypto were learnt from here. Besides there are different fun boards too.

Bitcoin talk forum is a venue where we can discussed topic as posted on the wall, with our opinion, sharing information, some give suggestion and a lot more. We should respect everyone opinion in this site, yet there some people here posted irrelevant topic,very negative about Bitcoin, and it seems they are just posting to comply with the requirement for their Bounty campaign. Let's try to be more informative than destructive, opinionated on our post.
MaryClark12

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:33:01 AM

Bitcointalk will never be muted. But if they touch the law, they may be asked to suspend the site. Bitcointalk is a forum that can help newbies get to know more about bitcoin in general and cryptocurrency in general.
Mest bowl

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:13:16 AM

Basically I think this forum is a helping hand for knowing something new about crypto. Here each other can help by their information and experience.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

It is okay to post even not quality post but relates to the topic and high number characters of posts doesn't mean that post are quality post this forum needs an senseful replies not replies that doesn't have a sense, Maybe campaign managers putting a rules that you need to post a high characters replies on every threads to avoid spamming and you need to make an effort and mind for every posts, Bitcointalk moderators deleting posts only that not regards to the topic of the thread.
acessays

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:17:25 AM

It is not a scientific forum as there need not be posted in scientific figures or facts. But we need to understand that our posts and comments should be constructive, efficient and easy to read and that should be a discussion which benefits everyone. Keeping that in mind, we can discuss very freely here.
Loond1943

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

I think bitcoin forum is a platform where people share there thought , query, views etc. Here different types of people comment here some of them are new comer , some of are experienced. So here we find lot of information some are informative some are wrong. I think it’s a open forum so you can get lot of information, you have to justify whether its true or not.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:31:54 AM

I don't think bitcointalk is lost. Still it is one of the best Bitcoin forum with quality posts and with zero spamming.

I very much agree with the reply from above. Bitcointalk is still the best forum with many quality posts and in no way its anything close to a scientific journal. It just has the right balance, I think which is why in my opinion its the best crypto forum.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

I have been here for almost a year only but the true nature of this forum has been ruined by those spammers and shitposters. In reality, we know that forum is a place for discussions and place where we can learn. I don't say that Bitcointalk's nature has been lost already. Its just ruined because of this stupid spammers who post nonsense and useless posts in this forum.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:40:17 AM

I think quality doesn't necessary mean a lot of technical or scientific terms. It's more important that threads here are constructive and useful and that people can inform themselves. Or at least to have fun.  Wink
But posting just to have something written no matter the meaning isn't the best option.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:44:23 AM

You sure seem to be contributing with quality topics and english..oh wait... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Wasuff

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:49:45 AM

I think this forum is open for everyone.  Here people comment according to their understanding.  So I think this forum has all types of post normal post also informative post. I think those all are important for investors.
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:00:21 AM

In deeper sense, having quality post doesn't really mean as being able to state something differently that it seems unique for you as you've never heard such. For me, it was all about being conscious and respectful on whatever we tend to say within the organization.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: