Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] X-CASH | Open-source | Public, private tx | DPOS based CN coin  (Read 137432 times)
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:10:10 PM

I tryed to create an account with my email, for registering with the airdrop, but I get a message "An error as occured" and nothing happens. Your site is as bad as the GUI wallet.

What's wrong with the wallet? Just switch between tabs and you will see... The text from one page remains sticked and it shows on other page.

All these problems tells me: "not professionals! stay away!"

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.
The "An error has occurred" is from a false positive from a check we have on the website to make sure people dont try to signup for multiple accounts to get more of the airdrop.

Usually the fix for this is to try another connection, like a mobile phone to signup. Once your signed up you can then login with any connection including a VPN.

For the GUI wallet, we are aware that sometimes when switching from the account tab to any of the other tabs, it can get stuck, and show the text from both of the tabs. We have been aware of this for a little bit, but this bug was moved to the end as far as priority since some of the other issues were more important to solve, especially since re clicking on the tab will make the error go away. This bug will be fixed in the next release of the GUI wallet.

All this is good, but I did not see a mention of the nodes, the white paper says that to run your own node you must have 100 million xcash.
The question is, have X-CASHE developed the idea of ​​private nodes that bring dividends to holders?

The proof of stake consensus algorithm is currently being researched and worked on in parallel. We have been working on this for about 3-4 weeks now. We plan to have the consensus algorithm built and deployed in Q1 2019. I cant really say much about the details of the proof of stake, but we will be releasing more on it as it is developed.

Even though the wallet still needs improvement we all have to take into consideration the fact that as far as I know the team has built the wallet from scratch, unlike almost all other coins out there which have just forked existing wallets. On the long run originality will pay.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk111

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:41:17 AM

Good to see active devs and a strong project being developed!
Juse14

Activity: 910
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:53:48 PM

Nice whent i check my wallet at my airdrop addres, finaly get the airdrop xcash from November Airdrop. Thanks team X-Cash you really working hard for the project i hope we can see more update about x-cash

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 10:20:45 AM

Nice whent i check my wallet at my airdrop addres, finaly get the airdrop xcash from November Airdrop. Thanks team X-Cash you really working hard for the project i hope we can see more update about x-cash

Are you sure?
Because the admin in the tele group says that the November Airdrop distribution hasn't even started yet.
Can I know, how many have you get?
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:15:56 PM

Are you sure?
Because the admin in the tele group says that the November Airdrop distribution hasn't even started yet.

Yep, it is not distributed yet, he might get his airdrop from before (August or even September).

Hello,
we are working on the signature campaign and will start it before the end of the month.
Guilhem

Thank Guilhem, that's campaign will make a good advertiser for your project. we can be targeting a cryptocurrency user/investor to getting interested in X-Network. BTW Its a good news about the swap. Good Luck

Yes finally, With the project of this caliber a signature campaign will create more holders inside the project. I dont mind getting 1Million XCA per week from the sig campaign its a good addition to my stash before the masternode launch.

1 mil/week uhum... keep dreaming princess.

Could not stop laughing reading this, but yeah I bet they won't give us that much. Quite reasonable, because they were only giving you 5000 coins for twitter bounty and other stuff on discord.
would not expect something around that numbers to be honest.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1227

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:51:07 AM

Just reminder guys 2 days before the December Airdrop started its time to you, to make sure all its going good for your account, If you want re validated better to do it now. So you will not get the problem at airdrop started

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
coloseum

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:54:43 AM

Just reminder guys 2 days before the December Airdrop started its time to you, to make sure all its going good for your account, If you want re validated better to do it now. So you will not get the problem at airdrop started
How to apply for participating the airdrop (coming round) of XCash project?
Can you give me link to the topic on airdrop and rules of this one, plse.
Lind

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:58:37 AM

How to apply for participating the airdrop (coming round) of XCash project?
Can you give me link to the topic on airdrop and rules of this one, plse.

https://medium.com/x-cash/how-to-register-to-the-x-cash-bounties-and-monthly-airdrops-57b4010d752e 

Rules are simple, no multi-accs or you will get rekt by flaghammer. "Each referral will give you 25% more X-CASH during the airdrop to you and the person you referred (!), only if they have validated their account and registered for the airdrop."

WARTHOG NETWORK - where everyone can revive again the good old days when crypto was fun -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5458046.0
Juse14

Activity: 910
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:20:37 PM

Are you sure?
My bad i mean i got the october airdrop but i opened the wallet at the december. because the problem of my wallet, for november iam still waiting we received on december like the oldest airdrop.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Vankloten

Activity: 119
Merit: 3

hey yooyo

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:26:08 PM

I hope this will be the new Verge but this time i hope to ride the wave till the end.

Rebrand to the X-Network looks and sounds good..

but I'm worried about the free giving of x-cash coins to not unproven accounts i think we need
to bild some kind of algo to aprove those accounts and to make sure the are real.

WE can use banks and pay pall for check...

send o,o1 to o0o..

This way we know we are not giving x-cash coins to a troll factory.

It is to easy to make a fake account and get the 250k/350 k a month, we need to change this we need to
make clear to our investors that the only way you can get this coin is by buying or joining the Airdrop and not scaming,,.

Got my xvg at 2 sat Smiley Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
 Shocked
 Shocked
 Shocked

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Lind

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:59:11 PM

I hope this will be the new Verge but this time i hope to ride the wave till the end.

For the masses XRP instead, but I dont think we should compare it to anything, if a comparison will even make sense.

(But Verge lol, it was a hype coin. I  dont wanna ride a wrecktrain with no brakes which runs into a crash)

WARTHOG NETWORK - where everyone can revive again the good old days when crypto was fun -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5458046.0
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:03:05 AM

For the masses XRP instead, but I dont think we should compare it to anything, if a comparison will even make sense.

(But Verge lol, it was a hype coin. I  dont wanna ride a wrecktrain with no brakes which runs into a crash)

True, X-Cash has all the cards to become a serious player, do not compare it to Verge. It's likely to become a much improved version of Monero with the quite unique feature of being able to provide privacy or transparency for your transactions - depending on what you chose. This is how it should be, giving full choice to the users. Very promising project.
Lind

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:09:40 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 11:21:24 AM by Lind

Be careful guys! Some of them try to mimic their Telegram ID with playing with little and big characters, always check their ID, but they wont write to you as stated below, but better to be safe than sorry.

"There have been several reports of "admins" or "devs" sending DMs to individuals in the community:warning:

First and foremost, we would like to make it abundantly clear that no admin or dev will ever contact you in any way(unless asked by the user themselves). Not by DM, not by phone, not by e-mail.

No X-CASH team member shall EVER ask you for your passwords, private keys, mnemonic seeds or to deposit any funds to any address.

Below you'll find a list of admins/devs usernames TELEGRAM. Keep in mind these are NOT the same as display names:

@plbgnt Paul X-CASH Dev
@guilhemch Guilhem Chaumont Dev
@denniselite Denis Podlesnykh Dev
@AnimusTheGreat Animus Dev
@bitcoinme0 BitcoinMee Admin
@Peepsonjuice Sniffer Admin
@Tias86 Tias Admin
@Zaffy_Sama Zaffy Admin

Stay alert, stay safe and please report any abusers/scammers in chat so that we may take swift action.

Thank you!
"

AIRDROP

"DECEMBER AIRDROP REGISTRATION

Hello @everyone

The registrations for December airdrop are now opened! Don't forget to register on our website https://x-cash.org/

Instructions on our Medium: https://medium.com/x-cash/how-to-register-to-the-x-cash-bounties-and-monthly-airdrops-57b4010d752e

Note: We are still in the process of cleaning the database of the November airdrop. The November airdrop will be sent shortly after we have identified all fake accounts.. Thank you for your patience!"

ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:57:51 PM

-snip-
Well if to many participant i think the developer will changing the airdrop system like other project airdrop. i have some project to they make a airdrop & non ico project. and make a true community because their airdrop model, hope x-cash can do that.s

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
lovellyvirgo

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:40:45 PM

x-cash mobile wallet when release, now left 6 days of 2018
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:23:46 PM

I think developer for right now still focus on the development of main wallet for Windows and other software. No need to rush for mobile wallet, mobile user can use web wallet. Web Wallet can be same like mobile wallet for my opinion

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Lind

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:46:05 PM

Its postponed, Devs are working on X-Network and X-Bank currently + POS.

"THE X-NETWORK TEAM WISHES YOU HAPPY HOLIDAYS :santa:

Dear X-Network community,

First of all, we would like to thanks @everyone for the commitment and support you have brought to our project.
We will provide more information on our work on the switch to PoS very soon. Also, we will have a first working version of the x-bank hopefully in the next week.
We are working hard to bring you new products and services; the next months will be very interesting !

Thank you for your unwavering support :xnetwork:"

lovellyvirgo

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:32:07 PM

thanks a lot dev and x-network's team, thanks for hard working, this is good news for x-cash holder
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:45:37 PM

Its postponed, Devs are working on X-Network and X-Bank currently + POS.

"THE X-NETWORK TEAM WISHES YOU HAPPY HOLIDAYS :santa:

Dear X-Network community,

First of all, we would like to thanks @everyone for the commitment and support you have brought to our project.
We will provide more information on our work on the switch to PoS very soon. Also, we will have a first working version of the x-bank hopefully in the next week.
We are working hard to bring you new products and services; the next months will be very interesting !

Thank you for your unwavering support :xnetwork:"

Will be POW + POS or just switch POW to POS. Thanks for this information, a good decision from the team starting development at features. Thats feature can help a lot of people. Waiting for the features release.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:01:38 PM

This announcement from the discord channel is very intriguing: "We will provide more information on our work on the switch to PoS very soon. Also, we will have a first working version of the x-bank hopefully in the next week."  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: