Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:03:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Exchanges Are Coming? But It is OK?  (Read 2556 times)
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 591

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:36:17 AM

Most exchanges are just trying to cash in on the hype train, they offer very little added utility to the community and yet keep popping up like cockroaches. The vast majority of new exchanges have ridiculously low volume making them susceptible to pump groups, which is exactly why some coins get completely destroyed shortly after listing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:46:58 PM

Everyday, we are seeing new crypto currency exchanges start working. So many platform has already opened. But Is that OK? I think volumes are seperating. How this effect prices?
Having a multiple Exchange everywhere is good as long as it is secure and the owner have a good credibility. Having many exchange in cryptocurrency means competition and more competition means better service and less transaction fee.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:50:44 PM

Everyday, we are seeing new crypto currency exchanges start working. So many platform has already opened. But Is that OK? I think volumes are seperating. How this effect prices?

maybe it's legitimate, and it will definitely have a big influence on BTC, but in my opinion there is a positive side too because crypto varies, we can also invest our money in crypto in many places like stocks, like warren buffet. don't put eggs in the same basket Smiley
admosfir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:50:59 PM

I think the increasing in exchange can make the altcoin volume increase, so that prices can be pumped because of increased circulation
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:09:35 PM

Having many exchange, especially decentralized, is never a bad thing. Of course, there's a chance that some of them will be scamming people but the bottom line is, they have more options. They can choose from a variety of exchange that provides different services, not only those who only want the traders money like binance.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:33:39 PM

The adoption is increasing like crazy, more exchanges means more liquidity and exposure. Of course that funds will split between more trading hubs, but there is plenty of BTC and number of traders is increasing... or decreasing?! Smiley)  However, I noticed that new exchanges have a hard time attracting volume. I think that people will stay on the 'veteran' platforms as long as they don't get hacked or something.  Wink
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

You should be careful because new exchanges can make a scam when their wallet is full of their users' money. Based on my experience usually new exchanges usually do not have a large daily volume, because they do not have many users. So that it will not affect the crypto price too much.
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

It is fine with me because, new coins keep sprouting and there need for more exchanges is equally important. I think it will generate competition among exchanges and this might lead to a more flexible rules on these exchanges.

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:10:51 PM

I Think it is good for the crypto world. There will be competition among them and the listing price will crash. More exchange are still in their ico stages meaning we will soon have more exchanges. There will be choice of where you can  trade your coins based on service charge, scalability and security. I support that we even have more of those exchanges.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:41:00 PM

New exchange usually does not have a large daily volume
because they do not have many users yet
so it will not have too much effect on the price of crypto
but be careful because the new exchange can do a scam when their wallet is fully loaded by their users' money
absolutely right, usually the new exchange does not have a large daily volume. because basically there aren't many users.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

A healthy competition among new exchanges should positively affect the quality of customer service. The only big disadvantage of new exchanges is small volumes of trade and low liquidity of tokens.
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:46:05 PM

A large number of new exchanges that appear every month indicate that the crypto-currency ecosystem is expanding and growing. This greatly increases the stability of the crypto currency and the credibility of people.

MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

yes, it is okay, no problem with that. some will keep survive, but other will soon disappear. the price depends on its function.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:07:04 PM

If after making an order of selling or buying any cryptocurrency can  completed in the end by any exchanger the grown of exchanger number will be a benefit for trader
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:22:45 PM

Many exchange is good because it prevent's pump and dump.
People who pumps and dumps coin needs to have a group of people in different exchange to pump/dump together.
So, many exchanges will prevent that
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:03:26 PM

Yes more and more exchanges divide most volumes on most popular exchanges. But I think it's good if we have much and competent exchanges and not one or two.
kimpack7461

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:42:38 AM

Some new exchanges will add something new to the cryptographic market. So we improve the value in the industry. To me it may be because there are so many exchanges of fraud and it is difficult to switch to another exchange, especially when you do not know whether or not fraud is because the exchange is only reliable in bitcoin
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:48:08 AM

Many and many more will come but this has to do anything with you or the price. It's just a matter of fact that many new entrepreneurs are keening to gain profit from that - and that's good because it means it's something value. And no one can no lo longer argue this is just scam or fake or whatever  they used to say. This is real and like real economy we'll see adoption even more with exchanges and what so ever.
Never stop believing. Take care
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:53:25 AM

It can be only good for crypto as many exchanes means more users and more decentralisation then exchanges like Binance wouldnt have so much valume and woulnt manipulate with price.

Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:15:07 AM

Many exchanges much better, but all investors be careful and be more observative in every new created exchange because some of them are created to scam many traders and investors. Also crypto exchange may help to advertised to catch some attention of many people to engage in crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: