Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:32:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42322 times)
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:09:44 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
not i dont think investing in crypto and bitcoin is wasting of time. I think opposite, its completly usefull and i do love doing trading. Sure many are afraid with bitcoin and they think its a bubble but its not, we are here cause of the technology and for an opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaraMartin1212

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:11:38 AM

It takes time for bitcoin because you need to consider that market value chart to be able to sell the right time at it's highest price. And to get to know bitcoin, you have to spend a lot on it.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:16:02 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

i'm spending my time on bitcoin, knowing that there are replacements for these great replacements and I also know that this is one of my help to reach my dream
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:21:16 AM

I wouldn't be here if I think that it is not worth it. Bitcoin is once in a lifetime opportunity because it gives us the opportunity to earn something that might be valuable in the future. I was able to miss it when it was cheaper but now that I have the opportunity, I would do my best to earn it and then accumulate more coins. Using altcoins to accumulate more of it through trading and participating in campaigns and airdrops would be the best way for me. It is already hard to find a fiat way of earning so I will earn more crypto to have financial freedom if possible.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:35:40 AM

If you think that you are wasting your time, then why you are making your posts here? No one will give you free money. Unless you are putting in some effort, you will not get any BTC or any other crypto-currency. So it is up to you to decide.
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:37:38 AM

Are you nuts? Then why are you here with that topic of yours? Well your thoughts do really need much attentions. For the record, it is worth being here. There are ups and downs but it is still fun thing to have....you are being challenged here by making wise decisions.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:38:16 AM

Bitcoin is just another form of money but for some people, it is more than that thing. I believe that Bitcoin has a potential to transform the way we in live today and it is a different kind of satisfaction and excitement to participate in something having that potential to change the world. It is happening for the first time in the history of mankind that we are able to trust a group of unknown people more than the familiar faces through this amazing innovation and hence it is worth it to spend time in my honest opinion.
I support your thought that bitcoin is not just simply a currency but it also a life saver to many people struggling to make a living and a game changer to the existing monetary system. Bitcoin and its cutting-edge blockchain technology have made our lives much easier with the numerous benefits bitcoin has brought us. Although bitcoin is still experience some extreme ups and downs, I believe that bitcoin is absolutely not a waste of time when we have enough knowledge and experience to deal with it and it would have a bright and promising future ahead.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Fishthatgirl3

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:47:17 AM

It is not a waste of time learning something that could shape our future.
We know got in bitcoin means we are already ahead of many people. One day when everywhere allows bitcoin to be used, traded, how much time we spend on today will pay off.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:50:12 AM

Bitcoin is just another form of money but for some people, it is more than that thing. I believe that Bitcoin has a potential to transform the way we in live today and it is a different kind of satisfaction and excitement to participate in something having that potential to change the world. It is happening for the first time in the history of mankind that we are able to trust a group of unknown people more than the familiar faces through this amazing innovation and hence it is worth it to spend time in my honest opinion.
I support your thought that bitcoin is not just simply a currency but it also a life saver to many people struggling to make a living and a game changer to the existing monetary system. Bitcoin and its cutting-edge blockchain technology have made our lives much easier with the numerous benefits bitcoin has brought us. Although bitcoin is still experience some extreme ups and downs, I believe that bitcoin is absolutely not a waste of time when we have enough knowledge and experience to deal with it and it would have a bright and promising future ahead.

Exactly, bitcoin is worth our time because it is not just a simple investment but our future relies on it. And we have to spend much of our time on it inorder for us to keep posted in everything.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:06:15 AM

I spend time with bitcoin because I think this bitcoin can give you a lot of benefits and this bitcoin can give you whatever you want, with bitcoin you can make any payment and anywhere, it's great to be able to grow my assets by spending time with bitcoin.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:33:44 AM

Part of being successful is to be determined, exerting effort, having passion in what we do, and most importantly spending time wisely. Bitcoin is a great invention designed by the enigmatic Satoshi Nakamoto whose identity is still unidentified. Bitcoin has touched and changed the lives of many. Behind and beyond its popularity is the great opportunities it has offered from across the world. There's nothing more rewarding than spending time to something that you know you can benefit from it and in return you can give back to your loved ones and the community.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:31:58 AM

I think a lot of time spent playing bitcoins is probably because they are aware of the alcoin bitcoin trading they can benefit so much that they choose to spend time just to play in bitcoin.
alentmay

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:40:42 AM

Because only BTC can bring high profit to us, in my opinion, now is the best time to buy BTC, maybe the BTC price will increase to over $ 10000 within 2 weeks.
Bitcoin deserve to cross that price no doubt. But some market news are restricting it to cross that level, I think that after 10th August bitcoin price will surely cross 10000$ and it is also expected that at the end of 2018 bitcoin price will cross 20000$, now bitcoin investors are getting confident to invest more and more money in bitcoin.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:16:50 PM

Yes I agree that one has to spend a lot of time in order to make profits from the crypto market. But the results, if come positive are definitely worth the time. One thing that we all should remember that crypto market is not a replacement for a routine job. If you don’t have time for it, never think of leaving your job. Instead try to manage your time and invest wisely and patiently to be on safe side.
IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:34:30 PM

Each and everyone on earth does not want to become poor financially. We try to make numerous investments we can think off. Bitcoin serves as a way we can get money to let our dreams come into reality. I invest in bitcoin because i expect to get much more money and truly, bitcoin investment will not let you down.
Mairiri

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:07:50 PM

wasting time is the most stupid thing. let alone just to get bitcoin. searching for bitcoin is permissible, provided you don't waste your time. you still have jobs out there.
herrzinfakt

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:29:19 PM

Having Bitcoin is a great opportunity to earn money. It's like investing in gold/silver but the market is a lot more volatile. If you are well versed in crypto that shouldn't be a problem. And many people believe that it will be the future. It will be a general currency and use more commonly. I could live with that.
putriangel

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:34:22 PM

With me getting to know bitcoin or crypto currency, I spent time in the world because it had the potential to get enough profit. Because I use and spend time with bitcoin so I can have a pretty good economy for my future. Hope that bitcoin is known by all people in this world and become expensive because I really hope that!
Shiro21

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:44:25 PM

I think it's worth the profit, even though sometimes it's boring. Moreover, there is nothing to lose if we learn about bitcoin during balanced time, the most important is that we have to adjust the time for real jobs, for the family and for the life of crypto.
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

Because Bitcoin is the future of everything my friend
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: