Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:01:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42322 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:59:06 PM

Sometimes you need to focus on a stuff you are interested in. So you have more time to spend to focus and learn about the stuff you are learning. Especially with Bitcoin, Bitcoin is a technology and if you are aware of that. This technology could bring the future into a bright future with learning the technology of Bitcoin. It might be worth in the future.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoneyTalksfrHK

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:36:26 PM

Just spend a little time a month will do as likely winning way in Bitcoin is holding.  Caring Bitcoin day by day simply caused too much emotion and likely to throw you off when it's falling too fast or lure you into selling when rising too fast. Just let Bitcoin play out.
heroson

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:51:27 PM

For some people who are connected to works related  to bitcoin, its like spending  or lets say investing time and earning money.As we all know how bitcoin grew in last few years and  those who invested on bitcoin early days earned good amount. They (some people only by spending time)  became rich within a short time period.And thats the reason why many people are now interested on it
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:25:20 PM

When you are involve in bitcoin and other cryptos activities you would always spend time to accomplish the needed requirements inorder to fulfill the works to be done, In signature campaign you will spend time finishing your required constructine post to comply the needed require numbers in order to gain stakes for reward, so it really need time in bitcoin.
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:25:52 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Bitcoin learning is not a waste of time, so it can change the course of your life. It depends on the person so if you are serious about studying bitcoin and you know you can earn it there is a chance to change your life here. So every effort we make will have a huge contribution to our future.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:00:22 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Bitcoin really does not need to spend a lot of time and effort. In the world of crypto currency, there are a lot of worthy coins and tokens, which by their technical characteristics far exceed bitcoin and deserve their attention much more than bitcoin, at least in its totality. And in general, do not forget that our life is not just a crypto currency. Everything in this life is needed in moderation.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:55:41 PM

Depends on how much time do you spend on it and how much benefit do you gain of it. For example, in some countries a hundred, two or three hundred dollars is great add and is not so much in another because of standard of the country. For those who earn more and spend more time and invest more  money is the same thing. It's all matter of perspective.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:40:29 AM

Bitcoin is future investment and we are already know it. We believe that bitcoin is store of value and good long term investment. I am believe spending my time to bitcoin will be worthed in the future and bitcoin will give me profits from my investment
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:41:53 AM

I spend time in bitcoin simply because I want to earn money, even though I am only a student I want to prove to my family that I have sense in our house and I can create my own money to help us in some expenditures or expenses.

The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:46:45 AM

Because,i know that through spending time in bitcoin,it can chance my daily living. For me,bitcoin is a one great opportunity to earn more profits,it will be my stepping stone to achieve the goals in my life. Through by continues gathering a lot of better informations on bitcoin matters,i should be learned to be a successful one someday.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:32:26 AM

Spending time in bitcoins is totally worthy. Bitcoin till date is the best investment asset. No doubt there are many fluctuations in bitcoin price but still it has the potential to make the money double. Person by giving some time to bitcoin and doing proper investment can earn the maximum profits. As every good thing take some time to happen in the same way bitcoin is also take some time. So spending time in bitcoin is one of the wisest decisions.
Thats right, spending time on bitcoin is very worthed if you use your time to earn and invest in bitcoin,
you can see most traders and investors who allocate their time on the market, of course what they get is financial profit
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:52:57 AM

I spend time with bitcoin because for profit, bitcoin can provide income like work. I feel happy to spend some of my time in bitcoin, because bitcoin provides real benefits.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:31:44 AM

Bitcoin is evergreen currency and i spend time in bitcoin because i know that it i my future so i give proper time to it and most of the investors are shifted from stocks to crypto currency and i believe that crypto is the best source of regular income.

mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:35:42 AM

Spending time with bitcoin for me is a better than roaming around somewhere doing nothing and does not have earnings. Spending time with bitcoin is very valuable for me since I have really earn from it and have helps me a lot especially that I ma a bread winner of the family.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:46:18 AM

Spending time with bitcoin for me is a better than roaming around somewhere doing nothing and does not have earnings. Spending time with bitcoin is very valuable for me since I have really earn from it and have helps me a lot especially that I ma a bread winner of the family.
well, sometimes with a longer focus on bitcoin, will make a big profit on someone. well, I've also felt that. the more you get interesting information, the better it will be for your benefit.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:06:04 AM

Bitcoin is currently the strongest cryptocurrency. People need to learn because they do not know about the money. Bitcoin can be traded quickly, safely and legally. Bitcoin is not bad, once you invest you need to know the right time and you will get the profit you want. You will find the time you know about bitcoin very well.
It is, and it will be the supreme one in coming days. Well not days but coming decades. Many people are still thinking bad about this bitcoin world and really, they are blind to this huge pool of chances. Many came and go talking bad at every little level against bitcoin, but I am sure you wouldn’t be getting bad if you deal with it nicely. Stay calm and stay happy.
BrookeClarke

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:16:11 AM

Hi. At present Bitcoin is one of the methods to salvage your financial problems. There are some people who have changed. I also saw that.
good luck !!
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:18:13 AM

Bitcoin has great potential, if you just trust and able to buy during this low price, you are going to profit soon. It can change your life and our economy.

fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:24:15 AM

Real life currencies can be spent on goods and services traded for other currencies and acquired as a payment of work. Slowly but steadily cryptocurrencies particularly bitcoin appear to be acquiring these properties,
inneveca

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:28:49 AM

There was so much that you can do with bitcoin. You can establish an online store where you can accept not only local customers but customers outside your country and get easily paid with bitcoin. So is bitcoin worth that much? I would say certainly. What matters is the planning that you have to do in order to earn so much using it.
As said "time is money" . If we can define the goals and targets and work with dedications, we can achieve very good profits in bitcoins. Many of my friends are involved in bitcoin and getting handsome money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: