Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:26:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42321 times)
Ebihsu

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:44:49 AM

There are many reasons why we are in the crypto or bitcoin, one of which is obtaining financial freedom. And it does not need to be proof again many who has become a successful in the world of bitcoin. So if we want to learn to understand how investing in world crypto I think this is not a vain thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:03:18 AM

Bitcoin is definitely worth our precious time. Bitcoin has been existing for many years now and we have witnessed that its price are actively going up and down. We can say that there is flow in the market due to this price movement. And this has given opportunity for many to earn profit when they took chance of the low price. It just require good strategy and patience. I will continue to keep my bitcoin because I believe market will become better and will give us profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:29:01 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Spending time to bitcoin is a good idea than spending time on surfing or browsing nonsense. If you spend your time to bitcoin there is a possibility that it will result to a good thing, you can earn money using bitcoin. Sooner or later you will realize that the time that you spent in bitcoin is very useful and it can help you in your financial.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:31:35 AM

As a beginner here in Cryptocurrency i need to spend a lot of time to explore and study the forum,because it helps me to get more knowledge to answer all my daily tasks and learn different strategy how to earn profit here.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
heartwreck

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:32:05 AM

I love spending my time with bitcoin because of it i can earn some for free.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:33:14 AM

A lot of people want to earn but they do not have enough money to invest in real estate or gold, for example. Here, you can buy Bitcoin and get a profit soon.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:34:18 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Most people start with bitcoin for the purpose of earning more money from the electronic money market. They look for opportunities and for me too, I usually spend 5 hours a day researching the market and participating in bounty campaigns
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:37:11 AM

Different people have different schedules and time engagement. If you have enough time, you can channel it into studying Bitcoin further, or even study the market trends and know which crypto pairs you can trade on.
Spending my time in bitcoin was not a waste of time for me. In fact it really help me when it comes to my financial need in life. Actually, you dont need to put all your time here just to earn bitcoin because even your free time was enough. Just study how bitcoin works so you can earn extra income here.
For me, bitcoin does not generate major income but it also brings a huge profit to me. No one market has the potential to be as large as the cryo market at the moment. Spend time for bitcoin with me is never meaningless
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:46:40 AM

I spend time in bitcoin because i believe it can help me and benefit me financially. I keep my focus positively that i may gain in it positively. The risk is there but full of hopes.
Most of the people have the same expectation who are here involve in bitcoin. Most of the people who are here in bitcoin for few years, I am sure about them that they have already made a lot of money from bitcoin investment and trading and other who are new comer are still expecting that they will also get good profit from there.
Bitcoin is worth spending your time on. But since it’s not going to start paying off immediately, it will be much better if you have a main job that you’re doing and then create time to be working on Bitcoin especially after you get home from your main work.

Make sure you’ keep on working hard on Bitcoin cause one day you will really benefit from it. Bitcoin is really helpful, but you will have to work for it, and it’s not all that easy as you may think, it’s all about hard work.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:50:16 AM

Bitcoin is a simple method to gain a ton of cash and that too easy in a brief time of time.Everyone needs to get rich and bitcoin is a good opportunity for all of us.Many individuals confront monetary emergency thus individuals discover approaches to acquire money.So individuals are attempting their fortunes in bitcoin and are likewise getting lucky.People must attempt bitcoin.One should purchase bitcoins and hold them for future purposes as the costs will rise unquestionably in the future.People say that bitcoin is an exercise in futility however it is the quickest method to procure.
That is the thing. It is profitable in both short term and in long term and that is a motivation for so many people which is why the number of people investing in crypto is rising every day. Besides, Profit is not the only feature and you can save lots of money by making transactions via Bitcoin and saving hidden amount that you loose while converting one currency to another in a bank. Bitcoin helps escape such situation.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:22:54 AM

This of course to earn and get some news or updates on cryptocurrency. This forum could be the best hang out to spend some time for any updates for bitcoin and other crypto. As we all know that if one would like to make more money then updating and getting some good news on bitcoin is essential for one to earn more. Aside from that there are programs that will help you earn on it for every time you do a certain task over a period of time.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:34:30 AM

its more good to spend a lot of time in bitcoin because this is so very worth it if you know how to get small profit in just a day or hours i think you will get a good income eeveryday and its more good than regular job but its to risky.
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:49:49 AM

as at today, the price of a single bitcoin is $7130.12, what a whooping sum that is, coverting such amount to my local currency gives me #2573773.32, that means am a millionaire with a single bitcoin, now do you think its a waste of time to get such an amount of money? my answer is no, in conclusion, a time spent on bitcoin is a time well spent not wasted.

Interesting calculations...However, you have sense. If you spend time dealing with Bitcoin, it means that sooner or later, but you will earn your money and a lot.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:50:13 AM

in my opinion, to be able to focus on bitcoin then we must be able to use and manage time well so that we will get what we want and not waste time with useless, so if the results we get are worth it then it doesn't matter if I spend time on bitcoin

robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:18:11 AM

I spend more of my time in bitcoin because I know I will have a good benefits from it, and I know I will have more profitable to get from this than the others. Coz I want to have more money income in the near future I have.
I have a job where I work in an office as a Customer Care Rep. Everyday I go to work and stay from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and once I get home I eat my food, take my bathe and do other necessary things and then jump to my table and start working on Bitcoin and also trading. It’s not easy and sometimes I feel like over stressing myself, but I still have to do it for my family. It’s not really easy for me, and trust me, Bitcoin has been a very good source of income for me.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:41:29 AM

in my opinion, to be able to focus on bitcoin then we must be able to use and manage time well so that we will get what we want and not waste time with useless, so if the results we get are worth it then it doesn't matter if I spend time on bitcoin

Bitcoin is not something you must focus on since there is a lot of crypto currencies on the market and there are a lot of great investments that needs to be focused on rather than only on Bitcoin.

Bitcoin's price changes very quick the reason we don't really need to focus on it. There are a lot of people that talks about it since they are being very focused on Bitcoin, as we all know it is very volatile.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

I spend more of my time in bitcoin because I know I will have a good benefits from it, and I know I will have more profitable to get from this than the others. Coz I want to have more money income in the near future I have.
I have a job where I work in an office as a Customer Care Rep. Everyday I go to work and stay from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and once I get home I eat my food, take my bathe and do other necessary things and then jump to my table and start working on Bitcoin and also trading. It’s not easy and sometimes I feel like over stressing myself, but I still have to do it for my family. It’s not really easy for me, and trust me, Bitcoin has been a very good source of income for me.

If you go practical in life it is better to go for bitcoin work, I got a friend mo mine I teach her but doesnt take time to learn it and now he is so regretful on what she can see to me,Bitcoin is a good source of income specially if you got a special skill.
cryptokia

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:41:25 AM

I can honestly say for you that I would be better wasting my time here than wasting the opportunity that can lead me to a financial prosperity and freedom, that simple is the reason why I am here every day.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:45:27 AM

Spending time with bitcoin is not a waste of time. Time spent in bitcoin is truely worth it becauee the longer we hold and support bitcoin the higher the returns.
If someone thinks that utilizing your time in earning money is wasting time, then you may say he is not good minded person. He must try some psychological treatment. When everyone is trying to earn money and there are some chances through which this task can become so easy then why not to go for this one. This is not source of wasting rather source of fantastic income.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:59:51 AM

Bitcoin is not waisting your time but it makes toy more interresabpe to make your life be better than before even though bitcoin now is on low priceit make you also better. When its price was recover you can also make more big impact of changes in all of it .spending your time and effort to bitcoin is not worthless it will be pay back by big opportunity of furture and prosper life as well. It will recover soon just wait for the perfect time.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: