Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42322 times)
DeimunHailstrom (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:19:47 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:39:47 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Bitcoin is an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a short period of time.Everyone wants to get rich and bitcoin is a blessing for all of us.Many people face financial crisis and so people find ways to earn money.So people are trying their luck in bitcoin and are also getting lucky.People must try bitcoin.One should buy bitcoins and hold them for future purposes as the prices will rise definitely in the future.People say that bitcoin is a waste of time but it is the fastest way to earn.
BellIcon

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:42:30 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 08:56:16 PM by BellIcon

I try to spend as much time as I can researching stuff, but I'm at a point where I just find it really hard to keep going. At this moment as I type this my body is full of stress hormones or body chemicals because I'm so overwhelmed by basically the "mess" of information. I wish I could take some attention deficit pills.
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:10:42 PM

Its dosen't matter for me to spend more time in bitcoin, because for me bitcoin is my saviour. Through this bitcoin my life stayle has changes.  Especially when it comes to financial needs, I feel better now because of bitcoin.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:12:51 PM

Bitcoin is a form of currency relatively new, only beginning to impact on the mainstream, but many people still do not understand why they should attempt to use it. Here is the reason you takes time for bitcoin.
1. You can trade face quickly. Free bitcoin trading low.
2. People can't steal your payment information from the merchant. Bitcoin is not inflation.
3. You can create bitcoin.
RainyDay23

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:13:49 PM

Because it gives you the potential of earning big if you make the right decisions. Imagine that potential of coming across an opportunity, versus watching another 3 movies in a row like other people do. It makes me cringe when I see people wasting their time doing useless things, just to pass time, because there are so many opportunities.
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:18:57 PM

People spend time in bitcoin because it is an opportunity to earn in a fastest and easy way. It was proven by many people that there is a profit in bitcoin and others become rich through it. And i believe people doesn't think bitcoin as a waste of time rather a great opportunity to earn.
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:30:52 PM

People are encountering all struggles in life and one of that is poverty or being poor in terms of financial aspects. So most the people are engaging their lives in bitcoin are trying to find their luck in cryptocurrency so they want to invest or trade cryptos in order to earn money. Spending more time in bitcoin is like a game that you would like to win every time you invest or trade.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

I think if I spend my whole time in bitcoin it will be wasted because if you spend a lot of time of it there is nothing to be happen because the value of bitcoin will not be rising even you spend a lot of time on it, I gonna do is going to work and wait until the price are up again.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:52:52 PM

Actually because most of us wanted to earn high profit and wantes to be rich. Bitcoin investment is really good and can gives huge profit to the holder. I do not waste my time to spend some oppotunities here online with bitcoins. If there are task to do I will join in order to obtain this coins.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:59:10 PM

I spend my time to bitcoin because I wan't to know the value every day and its not kinda waste to me because it's give ma a profit everyday because I'm an investor who watched the value each day to know that the price are up and wait until to gain huge profit.
hardrockstar

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:59:12 PM

I agreed especially for the newky members I need to spend for long time to know and learned while searching the rules of bitcoin.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2166

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:31:50 AM

Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

I think that the crypto currencies is the future. Yes, nowadays the price of BTC is volatile, some people who bought Bitcoin on the high levels sustain losses, but this is temporary. The traders gain a profit on the crypto exchange markets, and I can't say they waste their time.

This is a new economy like an improved stock market. Undoubtedly, the crypto currencies will live and thrive and evolve. They are already invented and they won't disappear. Therefore I advice you to buy or earn some promising crypto currencies as much as possible.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:02:52 AM

I don't know why I am here in this forum, staying everyday though I am not yet gaining much. That's my everyday inquiry to my mind. But then, why do I stop? Seeing a brighter tomorrow pushes me to continue what I am doing in bitcointalk forum. I gained a lot of knowledge already however I am seeking for a day by day dream to become successful.
matthew1981

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:06:22 AM

Bitcoin is a form of currency, a digital cuurency, an electeonic cash and we all know that. It can be use in transaction, just like jobs you have to spend time to get more income, more profit, get extra income to support our daily needs. In fact, you really must spend it in  fulltime.
Andrea23

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:09:37 AM

I want to secure a wealthy retirement. I don't want to be that guy who suffers till the last breath of his life. I spend time in bitcoin to learn and find ways to earn money while also working in real life. Both are hard but nothing good comes out nothing.
juljon18

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:20:19 AM

In the grand scheme of life I think we are probably wasting time chasing the material.  We should be contemplating and spending our time figuring out who we are and why we are here.  That being said I want LAMBO so I do Bitcoin. 
royaljack200

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:20:38 AM

Well why not? A lot of people do it as a side job. It has the potential to make you beag rich or stinking poor. You must be careful like you are with your money unless you are not. If you have issue keeping money then this is going to be tough.

I do it to earn money. Same reason as everyone who is doing it. Also, this is really good knowledge and is an eye opener for me.
leeheidrick

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:39:19 AM

they spend their time with bitcoin because maybe where they live is very difficult to find a job and because of the difficulty of finding a job to make a lot of unemployment and no jalain anymore than bitcoin to make the work and waste time with bitcoin
2start

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:08:16 AM

I do not waste my time with Bitcoin but I am looking for information and relationships in bitcointalk forums. In addition I am looking for altcoin in this forum, see its progress and follow some of their Bounty programs. I also save bitcoin but do not look for it, just buy when the price is under 7500 US Dollars and sell it when the price is higher.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: