Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:18:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42322 times)
TranTrongit

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:34:35 AM

bitcoin helped me earn more income. Besides earning more income, I was exposed to projects with great ideas. things that I have never imagined. Really joining the crypto does not waste my time. This is a meaningless time for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:05:02 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
People spend time on bitcoin because it shows that it can make a big profit for investors. They just need to put aside funds and keep track of the price fluctuations of this promising market. Bitcoin is no longer as simple as it was 1 or 2 years ago. It may be worth a dip in 1 day. However, bitcoin will continue to increase in the coming time.
dobladonadouble

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

I think it's kind of reasonable that we are spending our time and effort here in bitcoin because let's be real, bitcoin can help us survive not just a day but to our everyday lives. For starters, it might take too long to earn, but it's really worth the wait.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

I do not think finding out about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is wasting my time. Remember that the most important thing about investing is that we have to find out about the projects we want to invest in. And Bitcoin too, if you do not find out about Bitcoin you will never make a profit and even lose money if you invest in Bitcoin.

piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:14:33 AM

because I love Bitcoin. I want to learn more about Bitcoin and blockchain technology. I can spend a lot of time searching for knowledge and information related to Bitcoin. It can be said that I am addicted to Bitcoin
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:18:13 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

What could go wrong in that mate? If you carefully invest your money into it then surely we can have more money from the crypto currencies. I have myself made handsome money from the signature campaigns and some of the good bounties that went perfect until the end. I guess it should not be that difficult to everyone to have this path followed and keep themselves engaged in earning money from the bitcoin. Also I am not the only example here who has earned like this because mostly forum is giving chance to everyone here who work smart and hard. So yes it is worth spending time here.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:31:31 AM

I think it is time for bitcoin to keep track of the news of its rise or fall. It helps you to make a decision with your bitcoin number. Buy, sell or hold to be able to make the most profit or least damage. You need to have a certain amount of capital invested in bitcoin at this point, and you just need to track the price movement of it to make more money. The easy way to make money is to get people to spend time with Bitcoins.

neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

I have stable job but still my income is not enough so I need an extra income and thats why I joined bitcoin.For me bitcoin is a big blessing that gives everyone to earn not just knowledge about bitcoin/cryptocurrency but also profit that can help us out to our daily needs.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:52:35 AM

Bitcoin is the future of the transaction system, so I think taking the time for bitcoin is a good and profitable thing for a better future, I'm sure that bitcoin prices are immediately skyrocketing and stable.
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

Bitcoin is an opportunity to earn. Although there are also a number of risks for investing in the digital currency. Very thin line between earnings and losses. But time really takes a lot, on the analysis of the market on the assessment of the situation.
nakamura19817

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:05:49 PM

in the future, cryptcurrency will be main currency.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:19:09 PM

Bitcoin is an opportunity to earn. Although there are also a number of risks for investing in the digital currency. Very thin line between earnings and losses. But time really takes a lot, on the analysis of the market on the assessment of the situation.

Agree bitcoin is really worth investing although for now the market is too weak but i am really sure that soon in due time it will recovers back to make investors become profitable again.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:31:27 PM

What could go wrong in that mate? If you carefully invest your money into it then surely we can have more money from the crypto currencies. I have myself made handsome money from the signature campaigns and some of the good bounties that went perfect until the end. I guess it should not be that difficult to everyone to have this path followed and keep themselves engaged in earning money from the bitcoin. Also I am not the only example here who has earned like this because mostly forum is giving chance to everyone here who work smart and hard. So yes it is worth spending time here.
True, many forum members could proved that spending time in bitcoin can be fruitful. Many have already made fortune through investing and earning it especially those who have joined much earlier but of course gaining fortune depends on how they do it. All crypto enthusiast must be informed that engaging in bitcoin will not brought money instantly, it must be worked on. Earning bitcoin is like having a job already except for the fact that it has a price that varies in time and demand.

To spend time in bitcoin is investing already for a better future but the investor must still put effort and manage carefully what he is going to earn in here.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
bry0908

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

nowadays, money is the source of power on every country, without money, you cannot survive.  every body is in need of money, theres a lot of way to earn money in different ways, one of this is the bitcoin. in this generation, bitcoin is in the fastest growth in economy. every country nowadays are welcoming the use of crypto in their country.  nothing will lose on you if you try to spend time in bitcoins. if your lucky enough. you can earn from it. for me. this is the best way to earn money, may be a part time job or full time if you want it..
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:40:04 PM

Bitcoin is a daily work. And bitcoin is also a circle for everyone. But bitcoin is not for seeking wealth. Those who want to have wealth must have souls to work hard. I think having a job to earn money from bitcoin is a job that takes time.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:41:21 PM

this is very I ever experienced, when we are indeed comfortable in a job and have income that is very helpful to our needs in life then we will focus on it. Because it is real bitcoin that we can feel the benefits themselves.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:47:07 PM

Because only BTC can bring high profit to us, in my opinion, now is the best time to buy BTC, maybe the BTC price will increase to over $ 10000 within 2 weeks.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:49:20 PM

because I love Bitcoin. I want to learn more about Bitcoin and blockchain technology. I can spend a lot of time searching for knowledge and information related to Bitcoin. It can be said that I am addicted to Bitcoin

that is true but bitcoin is the future and if we spend time now we will have more knowledge than people who will recognise the power of crypto in next years, thanks to this we could use crypto faster and we could have better incomes than others.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:07:06 PM

I believe spending more time with bitcoin is more of a routine for me after work since I need to continue on my daily task which I had to finish before bedtime. For me, my involvement with bitcoin is purely to gain profit through signature bounty campaign and hopefully if successful, I could use my bounty reward for the educational fees of my children.
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:26:53 PM

although i get rich because of cryptocurrency, i still spend my time on real life project, i only spend a time for cryptocurrency on night time for about 1 - 4 hours.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: