Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:17:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42322 times)
ejandjm18

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

For me spending time in bitcoin is a routine after my work because my involvement in bitcoin is to gain more profit through joining some signature campaign. And it is also serve as my another source of income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:53:41 PM

Spending time on bitcoins is always a good thing, and the same surely makes people profit out of the same. To me the time we spend upon bitcoin will lead us to profit. Along with the same, till date every user who has profited out of bitcoin has the mentality to risk big and much trust upon bitcoin.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:07:53 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

In my own opinion, spending your time earning cryptocurrency is very worthy because the market price for bitcoins is keep on increasing so you can actually earn more income more than working in the corporate world.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:37:32 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

You speak as you act. And let me give you some advice.
Money was created by man and every man has the right to ensure that money was a slave of man. They were created precisely to multiply and bring more profit to those who own them. So change your thinking and start already include their gyrus in anybody.

suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:37:59 PM

Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

I think that the crypto currencies is the future. Yes, nowadays the price of BTC is volatile, some people who bought Bitcoin on the high levels sustain losses, but this is temporary. The traders gain a profit on the crypto exchange markets, and I can't say they waste their time.

This is a new economy like an improved stock market. Undoubtedly, the crypto currencies will live and thrive and evolve. They are already invented and they won't disappear. Therefore I advice you to buy or earn some promising crypto currencies as much as possible.
All of us are convinced that Bitcoin will be more popular in the future, Bitcoin will become the best currency decentralization without third-party controls, like the Bank or the Government. So very reasonable if everybody now hunting Bitcoin and waste their time to get it.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:59:02 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 05:03:42 PM by Himanshu111

Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

I think that the crypto currencies is the future. Yes, nowadays the price of BTC is volatile, some people who bought Bitcoin on the high levels sustain losses, but this is temporary. The traders gain a profit on the crypto exchange markets, and I can't say they waste their time.

This is a new economy like an improved stock market. Undoubtedly, the crypto currencies will live and thrive and evolve. They are already invented and they won't disappear. Therefore I advice you to buy or earn some promising crypto currencies as much as possible.
All of us are convinced that Bitcoin will be more popular in the future, Bitcoin will become the best currency decentralization without third-party controls, like the Bank or the Government. So very reasonable if everybody now hunting Bitcoin and waste their time to get it.
Bitcoin is a blessing for people like us who want to earn money quickly and in an easy way.Cryptocurrencies are the future of money.Cryptocurrencies will thrive and live.Bitcoin is the best option in today's date for investment purposes.It is like an extra income or pocket money.If one has some bitcoins then he or she can live their lives independently.The demand of bitcoin is rising due to the profit margin it gives.Everyday more and more people are enrolling themselves in bitcoin so as to earn money.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

I have been investing and trying to earn bitcoins for a little under 2 years. When it was somewhere less than tenth of its current rate. Back then there were a lot less opportunities than there are now, for me the last two years have been extremely fruitful, and over time both the money I have accumulated and the time I spend gaining bitcoins have grown manifolds, and all of it has been worth it.
Perhaps you are doubting bitcoin's potential at the current moment or maybe its just a general query, in any case my advice to you is very simple- Work smart, connect as much as you can and invest with great caution and prudence!
warriorcryptobar

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:51:09 PM

I spend time in bitcoins, specifically cryptocurrency because I believe it to be the bridge of technologies currently existing. We have money and we have digital machines, but we do not have them properly architected to autonomize and self govern.  Incrementing actions is what im getting at. I believe the whole world will go through a revolution of incrementing all these actions we previously had no tracking for through self governed automatic processes.
Hipag

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:59:28 PM

In any job, you have to spend your time, effort and work hard, you will not gain any profit without doing anything, in bitcoin you have to spend time to learn and at the same time you gain money.
Evil eye

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:16:06 PM

Bitcoin is more popular and expensive in the online exchange market at this time. If you spend time in bitcoin and do some work then you will be able to get more benefits in a short time. It is assumed that Bitcoin will be the future online currency of the world. Which will be used by the people of all countries as money, and then the price of a bitcoin will increase a few times. So now if you earn Bitcoin then you can live well in the future.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:32:14 PM

Bitcoin is a blessing for people like us who want to earn money quickly and in an easy way.Cryptocurrencies are the future of money.Cryptocurrencies will thrive and live.Bitcoin is the best option in today's date for investment purposes.

Well, Bitcoin is made and I think it is not a blessing to us people or users or investors and traders but just a way of risking our money and earning them. If I am asked why am I spending some of my time here, I give a quick and easy answer, because it's worth it. While time progresses, the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies do too and that is a good thing especially to investors that invested early on it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:02:43 PM

yes I agree with you, with bitcoin we can live the family without having to get out of the house, we can spend time with bitcoin and get a pretty good results, we live continue to train our skills in bitcoin. with the presence of bitoin many people who helped financial problems.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:08:32 PM

It's not rational but it doesn't waste your/my time, you can divide your time by earning money elsewhere. Getting money is not in bitcoin only, you can re-focus to become a trader when you have free time.

Get a profit on bitcoin you need to have a good sense, don't rely on lust and don't expect you will always get the profit that you always want. It will always be a burden you have, and I am sure if you always have a persecution it is a profit you will never reach, and even you should forget it happens.

I do selling goods online when I'm not in cryptocurrency, and I feel it is very entertaining. Interacting with consumers about bargaining is something that will make my brain back stream down when getting fatigue.

thomas_goal

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

although i get rich because of cryptocurrency, i still spend my time on real life project, i only spend a time for cryptocurrency on night time for about 1 - 4 hours.

This is true. It's good to keep in mind that while we can make a living off of crypto, there is life outside of it. Crypto is only the tool which we use, it's not the entire world. If we use our skills and talents where we like using them, then crypto can help us to apply them. We've just got to find the balance between the two. It can't be all focused on the coin and it's value or the chart and the predictions. It's gotta be more about what we are going to use the coin for, what kinds of projects we're going to initiate, how we're going to add value to this world.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:35:07 PM

yes I agree with you, with bitcoin we can live the family without having to get out of the house, we can spend time with bitcoin and get a pretty good results, we live continue to train our skills in bitcoin. with the presence of bitoin many people who helped financial problems.

Working at home is a big advantage if you are into trading because you can have financial freedom while working on the corporate is very hard and it will just give you small salary.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:39:28 PM

Working at home is a big advantage if you are into trading because you can have financial freedom while working on the corporate is very hard and it will just give you small salary.
Spending time to earned both knowledge and financial freedom, if you are here to learned more knowledge to be able to use it as an advantage, then you are not wasting your time you are securing your future financial stability.
Abolaji11

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:00:38 PM

Seeking for knowledge to know how bitcoin works and learning basic of bitcoin trading is why I spend my precious time on bitcoin and it is never a waste of time to me. Also remember that Knowledge is power(Francis Bacon,1597).With my knowledge of bitcoin and it trading, I have been able to make a great deal of profit when trading bitcoin.
Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:02:31 PM

I am engaged in earning bitcoin, ether, various tokens in free time. You can say this is my hobby. And work, as for me, should be some kind of stable, that is, what will bring a certain profit in a month. Then you can plan this month.
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:26:13 PM

no time is wasted with bitcoin, and my efforts will not be in vain.
because I am very sure of bitcoin, one thing you should know bitcoin can not make money in a short time.
but once bitcoin gives you an advantage, it will become rich.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:53:16 PM

Bitcoin is the best coin I've known for years now and I am so happy to say that it has passed all the tests of time and has proven me a lot. It could really change lives and I could say that it's all worth our trust and time. If you would want to earn with bitcoins then yoi need to exert your time and effort for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: