Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:26:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42322 times)
atorle

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:47:16 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Yes it is very rational, your effort will be rewarded eventually if you do it right. even though sometimes such investment of time and resources can take a while.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:14:51 AM

I did spend time on bitcoin, because my income and that which feeds me is only on bitcoin, I work as well as bitcoin, until whenever I will support bitcoin as an investment material.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Godday

Activity: 1498
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:38:00 AM

Because bitcoin is the most valuable currency today. Bitcoin brings me tremendous profits. Bitcoin trading is fast and convenient. Low transaction bitcoin fees. You can create bitcoins by joining the signature campaigns.
bitcoin is not a currency, but it is a digital asset and must be manageable and get a good profit to be able to benefit from it. this is very interesting and also gives us experience

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:42:18 AM

People spend time in bitcoin because it is an opportunity to earn in a fastest and easy way. It was proven by many people that there is a profit in bitcoin and others become rich through it. And i believe people doesn't think bitcoin as a waste of time rather a great opportunity to earn.

Spend time in bitcoin is worthy for me because it can really help and give  opportunity to every one who seek extra income, just be patient and know what the bitcoin can possibly gives you a good future that is why you need to spend time with this.
sgdgiig123

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:02:19 AM

If you've researched Bitcoin yourself and thought it was worth a try, then your time is worthless. I took the time to learn about it for a while and I decided to buy Bitcoin short term to make a profit. It is quite complex and not everyone plays. Bitcoin investment is opening the opportunity to make money for anyone who grasps the opportunity. To me, taking Bitcoin is great.
btcmmo9314

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:14:14 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Bitcoin gives us the opportunity to earn money, or something that can be very valuable in the future. I like doing business, investing in bitcoin does not waste time, and I earn money from it. Many people become rich by spending time on the crypto market.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:10:20 AM

Tine is the best capital that we could invest in bitcoin if we would want to maximize our gain. There is no shortcut to success. We should always spend time if we want to achieve something. Since bitcoin takes a lot of time , it would surely worth all the risk if we only know how to wait.

kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:13:33 AM

Lets  be straight forward for this topic we know for the fact the reason why we are spending our time in bitcoin is we believe that we can earn more money  than in our main job.Let see that aside from money we know as will what is happening the value on it in economy  as will in the market because we can't  really anticipate what will ne happened  in the future if the crypto or bitcoin can be the replacement  for money
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:52:38 AM

Time is needed when you are joining the bitcoin activities , how can you develop and manage your investment if you will not spend time in bitcoin, how will you finish your required posts in your signature campaign if you do not spent time for this , so time is always needed if you want a successful thing that happen here in bitcoin.
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:06:50 AM

It ia often called that 'Time is Money' snd more time you spend in researching/investing bitcoin, more chances are there for you to earn more easily. Bitcoin is an opportunity to earn more in less time.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:09:37 AM

Because bitcoin is an easy and fastest way to earn money. Bitcoin also very potential because it's growing so fast and it will be our opportunity to be able to make a profit as long as we can make the right decision. I don't think bitcoin is wasting our time because we can earn profitable things like knowledge and of course money either through trading or obtained for free through bounty. Many people have proved the success from bitcoin and for me it doesn't matter to spend time on that thing as long as it will give me a profitable income.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:26:47 AM

Because bitcoin is an easy and fastest way to earn money. Bitcoin also very potential because it's growing so fast and it will be our opportunity to be able to make a profit as long as we can make the right decision. I don't think bitcoin is wasting our time because we can earn profitable things like knowledge and of course money either through trading or obtained for free through bounty. Many people have proved the success from bitcoin and for me it doesn't matter to spend time on that thing as long as it will give me a profitable income.
agree with that. well, I feel that bitcoin will be a good investment in the future, therefore, I spend more time searching for bitcoin, or cryptocurency. Well, I see great potential in the future. maybe now the price is really a crisis, but I'm sure there will be a time when the price of bitcoin pump will be high again.
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:52:48 AM

I spend time in bitcoin because of some financial problem that I need to solve in this year. I've been working so much in a many regular and part time job to make a worth time earnings but it didn't help anymore but bitcoin is the best thing that I have this year that's why I spending some time to it.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:54:52 AM

I need to anchor a well off retirement. I would prefer not to be that person who endures till the final gasp of his life. I invest energy in bitcoin to learn and discover approaches to acquire cash while likewise working, in actuality.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

I would like to spend my time where opportunities lurk and possible to reach. So i am saying that, here in bitcoin is a place where you can actually get what you want but still needs your hardwork.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:33:50 AM

I would like to spend my time where opportunities lurk and possible to reach. So i am saying that, here in bitcoin is a place where you can actually get what you want but still needs your hardwork.
People do spend a lot of time in bitcoin because it has a potential that it will makes them rich and they predicted the price of btc is very big in the future, but for me I rather find another way of earning like stable job just for in case.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:06:58 AM

Well if you love what you're doing and you're really sure of it.. everything seems not wasted, and becuase you like waht you're doing and you're postive about it then you know that in due time you will also reap what you work of, working in crypto takes time and you're not patient enought and optimistic about soemthing youwill end up crying in despair.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

The sphere of crypto currency allows to earn money. So why miss this opportunity? Yes, there are risks and nuances, but on the whole it is an excellent opportunity to increase your capital. Therefore, it is expedient to spend your time.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:48:14 AM

Indeed. Its been long time since I am in the crypto currencies and bitcoin has always proven to be perfect type of investment. There is risk initially until when you dont understand how this system is really working but after then when you know the perfect essence of it then you can play the bitcoin the way you want. Believe me time spent here is a perfect investment of your time itself which can give you unimaginable wealth back to you. Yes many examples are already out there who has become poor to rich by keeping some patience in the market.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

brolekset

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:38:18 AM

Absorbing all the new information about the possibilities of earning Bitcoin on the Internet without initial investment, I came across a bunch of opinions about whether it is worth trying to make money using bitcoyne-cranes. Since the opinions were divided, I still decided to test this method using the first links to the cranes from Google. I compared it all with the usual work, which does not require special skills and knowledge (courier, cleaner, etc.). And the results are mildly not justified.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: