Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:17:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42322 times)
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:22:22 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
I have a stable job and I often spend time researching the crytocurrency market in the evening when I finish my work at the company.

I earn a large income from the crytocurrency market, can say that this income is more than the dark money earned from my company. So, I never thought of investing in bitcoin, or learning bitcoin is a waste of time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:24:52 PM

in my opinion if we spend time to get bitcoin and the results are quite a lot, there is nothing wrong, because if you produce bitcoin for free it is very profitable even though it wastes time. but don't all of your time be used to keep looking for bitcoin, because life isn't just about money or bitcoin.
If I can make a lot of money from bitcoin, I would like to spend all my time to earn bitcoin. But this market is a lot of risk, to spend all time to study this market is not necessary
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:31:28 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Bitcoin is an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a short period of time.Everyone wants to get rich and bitcoin is a blessing for all of us.Many people face financial crisis and so people find ways to earn money.So people are trying their luck in bitcoin and are also getting lucky.People must try bitcoin.One should buy bitcoins and hold them for future purposes as the prices will rise definitely in the future.People say that bitcoin is a waste of time but it is the fastest way to earn.
Besides being a way for us to earn bitcoin also give us an opportunity to take transactions easier and more reliable these days thanks to its blockchain system where it support multiple transaction with ease and without a doubt more reliable compare to some fiat system in transactions. It also provide opportunity for us to start investment and make a living out of trading and transactions of buying and selling.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:33:36 PM

It is rational only if you are earning decent amount of money through it. If you are spending a lot of time on it and earning just a little and deciding to quit your job, you should think twice. Cryptocurrency can either make your rich or broke, depending on how you spend your capital.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:38:18 PM

The most popular question asked around the market this time by newbies. If anyone can see the future then they must choose the best for them. As we know the human nature we love easy things which things are easy to understand and very useful for all of us. This is an era of modern science. As many days are gone people are engaging in digital world day by day.
Nowadays people waste or use the most time on their phones. They love to enjoy the new things around the global tech system. So its very important to understand the cryptocurrency Marketplace. Otherwise, you will see suffering to not spend your precious time in it.
Gila uang

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:30:56 PM

only people who don't have jobs who spend their time on bitcoin. indeed, bitcoin prices are very impressive. especially for people who are just starting to know bitcoin. surely they spend time just to collect bitcoin. but, we still have a real life. and should, should not waste time just to collect bitcoins.

I think if you spend a lot of time nothing happens because the value of bitcoin will not rise even if you spend a lot of time on it, what I will do is work and wait until the price rises again.
I think if I spend all my time on bitcoin it will be in vain.
everythingforsale

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:35:03 PM

I am earning my money here, constantly and monthly the spice of the current price level I am earning here, maybe it is less than before that anyway it feeds me, this is the reason very basic of why I am here.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:19:37 AM

I think it doesn't matter if we get the results of the effort and time we sacrifice. something we do and strive for will surely produce benefits.
ddd4367a

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:01:43 AM

For 3 years playing Bitcoin I would recommend you like this:
All markets have a cycle of development. Do not be afraid of collapse or market turmoil - that's where you can make the most money.
Everything is important, but managing good risk and money determines whether you can make or lose money.
Do not set daily profit goals, so set long-term goals.
And finally, do not invest and waste time on Bitcoin unless you know them well.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:15:00 AM

as at today, the price of a single bitcoin is $7130.12, what a whooping sum that is, coverting such amount to my local currency gives me #2573773.32, that means am a millionaire with a single bitcoin, now do you think its a waste of time to get such an amount of money? my answer is no, in conclusion, a time spent on bitcoin is a time well spent not wasted.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:26:34 AM

I think it is normanl that we spend more time to make money because everything is in need of time and effort, but we need to adjust it through making time mangement so that we learn on how to balance of our time in daily lifestyle.
Kellyrobinson86

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:31:44 AM

I think of it kind of like a lottery but with a more controlled chance of winning. There are factors in it that allow me to gain money. I spend time with Bitcoin because I believe it's a good investment. I'm sure the majority of us got into Bitcoin with the hopes of being rich one day. Plus Bitcoin seems to have the best performance in the crypto market.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:36:51 AM

Bitcoin is a world transaction system that is immediately legalized in many countries, maybe today many people feel pessimistic about the future of bitcoin, but for me bitcoin is something that can make change the future.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

sunnyevening

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:16:44 AM

It's something new to those who'll try it today as it gives a lot of advantage rather than using the fiat ones. Fast and secure transaction, but irreversible one.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:41:09 AM

I think spending time for bitcoin is a useful thing, we must be prepared if one day bitcoin is legalized internationally so that if we already know bitcoin from now on it becomes a good thing for our future.
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:48:09 AM

I did not regret to get involve in bitcoin business because I have earned a lot from this coins buy joining some bounty campaigns here and by doing the task given by the campaign manager. Although it takes a lot of patience and a lot of time but I am enjoying what I did because I have earned from this business.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:10:34 AM

Bitcoin is the future and become a very popular trend, with many countries making regulations about bitcoin, this is proof that bitcoin investment is worth studying and being a long-term investment choice.
marilyngroom

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:10:46 AM

I find it to be a revolution that I was unfortunate to miss out the beginnings of (2009-2012). When I first got into it in 2014 I was just absolutely sick to my stomach and depressed because I felt that I found it so late. I couldn't imagine that it was going to grow even further.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:49:59 AM

Bitcoin is an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a short period of time.Everyone wants to get rich and bitcoin is a blessing for all of us.Many people face financial crisis and so people find ways to earn money.So people are trying their luck in bitcoin and are also getting lucky.People must try bitcoin.One should buy bitcoins and hold them for future purposes as the prices will rise definitely in the future.People say that bitcoin is a waste of time but it is the fastest way to earn.
No way there is no fast and easy money in bitcoin it could even lose you some of your money depending  on the amount and the market price of bitcoin you have brought. As we all know that many wants to get rich immediately but no one claims that they are getting richer with bitcoin so as to get the new comers and idea let us not give them false hope.
Well in my opinion, you have to work to earn and Bitcoin has made that lot easier today. The reason why so many people spend their time in Bitcoin is that the technology is of great monetary potential. It was initially considered to be something that is not good for the economy and there were so many rumors about it but the later boom in 2017 made it clear that this is actually the future currency and that is the reason it was the trending topic all over the world. The fact that it has initiated the concept of financial freedom is enough to realize why are people interested in it.

Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:55:24 AM

they spend their time with bitcoin because maybe where they live is very difficult to find a job and because of the difficulty of finding a job to make a lot of unemployment and no jalain anymore than bitcoin to make the work and waste time with bitcoin

Bitcoin is worth spending our time thats the main reason why a lot of people give their full attentions /time for bitcoin, bitcoin is truly a future interms of financial stability and its proven by many, A person who knows the real value of bitcoin will truly dedicate his time and efforts for bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: