Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:29:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42322 times)
lyngirl87

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:13:28 PM

The main reason why spend time in bitcoin is because of profit income that we gain from it. In my case, bitcoin will be my other source of income aside from my main source of income. I also want to learn more about bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:03:02 PM

No other reason why we spend time in bitcoin. It because we want to earn money. There some people that are doing full time and part time doing bitcoin.
Yes, money is the main reason why we spend time in bitcoin and no other else. If not because of money we will not waste our time here. Maybe there are some reason like wanted to learn more techniques and strategy but making profit is the top reason of everything.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:04:56 PM

I joined here almost one year ago.I am still here and I'm trying to know about crypto and I am gathering knowledge how to trade.Still learning from here.For those reasons,I spend my time in here with Bitcoins

turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:09:29 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Bitcoin price is very volatile that is why we need to spend time to study and monitoring the price value of bitcoin. At anytime the price will inflates and deflates. So we are all aiming big amount of profits of our investment in bitcoins, so we have to keep on monitoring the price inflations.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:19:55 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

I believe spending time on bitcoin is important and useful. Do not forget that in 5 years you will lose an excellent opportunity to take your place in the cryptocurrency market. If you can now properly organize your work, then in 5 years you will say thank you to yourself and your intuition.

dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:36:04 PM

I believe that bitcoin deserves to spend time on it. it will bear fruit later. as it was in 2017

suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:59:18 PM

Bitcoin price is very volatile that is why we need to spend time to study and monitoring the price value of bitcoin. At anytime the price will inflates and deflates. So we are all aiming big amount of profits of our investment in bitcoins, so we have to keep on monitoring the price inflations.
Of course, we should always monitor if we've planted our capital in Bitcoin as investments.
We must often throw away our time for it, I think it's not a spend of time, but we're working on.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:01:37 AM

The reason why we spend time on bitcoin is the opportunity to earn money with it. We all know that bitcoin is a kind of investment, with proper strategy of handling it, you will earn big profit.
Samohunk

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

For me, I don't think it's going to waste my time. We all know that Fiat has been depreciating in recent decades, and Bitcoin is a tool to help people fight inflation. It will be more popular and valuable in the future, so I think it is worth investing. Yes, investing my time and my effort in here.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:56:29 PM

I spent time in bitcoin because it's more likely working with a job nor part time job. Every bitcoiner should spend more time on it because they will loss any great opportunity to get more profit. We need to spend more time on bitcoin because this the reason why we are still here on the forum.
Spending time with bitcoin will save our extra time and will help us use our time more constructively than any other job, bitcoin is full of opportunities and full of profit, we just need to fix our goal and focus on it so I am sure I will be great way of making money, it never disturb our real job, it can easily be use in our extra part of day, so I spend my time to get better output from my spare part of the day.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:05:31 PM

Cryptocurrency is one of the easiest way to make money on the internet and that is the reason why people are interested on bitcoins today.

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

Cryptocurrency is one of the easiest way to make money on the internet and that is the reason why people are interested on bitcoins today.
people spend there time on bitcoin because it is worth spending. I believe that people around can really gain on it and it is already proven and tested that it can give or maybe it can have a big possibility to earn a huge amount of profit. The amazing features of bitcoin is the most common factor that make it more popular this time.

Inasal03

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:37:59 PM

Spend time here in bitcoin is to know about crypto and to learn more about it. If we want to have a profit we need to work for it we can't take that if we are not spend time here.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:40:59 PM

Why I spending my time to bitcoin is because it gives me a great amount of profit after a campaign ends. And also I learn more about some currency are really different unlike the usual currency that makes them grow after it increase, so they are also increasing. And I think spending time to bitcoin would be a great way of earning extra income.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:26:20 PM

Staying with bitcoin doesn't constitute a waste of time at all because it will definitely pay off at the end of the day. People who have stayed with it from inception have the good story to tell and their enthusiasm continues to wax strong. Staying with bitcoin is a means of establishing financial freedom for yourself.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:39:14 PM

many people say that, why do you waste time on bitcoin? my answer is because the results are worth the time we use. Bitcoin has been proven to help improve the financial lives of people, even unemployed people can join bitcoin if they have the capital and knowledge. Many think that bitcoin is a quick way to earn money, this investment is quite volatile and the movement is not small and it affects sales and demand, that is what might make people easy to get money. So I think time is not wasted with bitcoin, because time is money.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:50:14 PM

many people say that, why do you waste time on bitcoin? my answer is because the results are worth the time we use. Bitcoin has been proven to help improve the financial lives of people, even unemployed people can join bitcoin if they have the capital and knowledge. Many think that bitcoin is a quick way to earn money, this investment is quite volatile and the movement is not small and it affects sales and demand, that is what might make people easy to get money. So I think time is not wasted with bitcoin, because time is money.
yes bitcoin will never waste your time and money so it will very beneficial to give this a lot of time because bitcoin will change your time in a lot of money and that's why you will get extreme knowledge about bitcoin and its benefits, so you will get a lot of money for comfortable life. 

kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:30:06 AM

i always beleive bitcoin will growth again this year.It is very natural that we shod spend time for bitcoin because ,if we not allocate time for bitcoin ,how we can accomplish the activities in which the bitcoin are requiring as to finish , so we will need to spend time for bitcoin.
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

because I love Bitcoin. I want to learn more about Bitcoin and blockchain technology. I can spend a lot of time searching for knowledge and information related to Bitcoin. It can be said that I am addicted to Bitcoin

that is true but bitcoin is the future and if we spend time now we will have more knowledge than people who will recognise the power of crypto in next years, thanks to this we could use crypto faster and we could have better incomes than others.
Bitcoin is the future currency, we need to spend time in bitcoin, convince our family friends and relatives about bitcoin investment, they should learn about bitcoin, they can in fact make a very good profit from bitcoin investment in a less that, which I think is currently not possible from any other places.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:02:47 PM

I spent much of my precious time with bitcoin because that is my greatest source of money. We all get closer to where we can find peace and become financially stable.Invest in bitcoin and you will never regret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: