Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:21:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42322 times)
Vanessa87

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:43:28 PM

I do not look negative about bitcoin and  I love to put my time to earn some of it. I believe this is our future that cant is stopped whatever happens. Like a prophecy, bitcoin will be our center of all money. More businesses and companies are connected on the blockchain for a fast and reliable transaction.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ayencyet79

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:30:29 PM

Hi. At present Bitcoin is one of the methods to salvage your financial problems. There are some people who have changed. I also saw that.
good luck !! Smiley Smiley
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:31:16 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
This is because bitcoin have helped many people in their financial dificulties. It can make people rich and happy in their lives. Bitcoin is also not so hard to earn that is why many people wanted to earn more bitcoins.
of course, bitcoin is profitable, I better spend the full time to working in bitcoin rather than Office worker. because before getting to know bitcoin I am Office workers and it's very tiring with a small salary. but since in bitcoin I can get a lot of money, even at the beginning I often spend 20 hours to focus on bitcoin. and I'm sure many people quit of their jobs to focus on bitcoin because I'm sure bitcoin is the future.
That's right, so now there are a lot of people who spend their time searching for bitcoin, because bitcoin is making big enough money and it's easy to get big money with a fast time
erominer

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:40:19 PM

it depends on your goals and your plans, if you see really interested in something even not crypto related you need to invest time in it by researching to help you assess if its really worth spending time.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:51:32 PM

I don't think the effort placed on crypto currency to learn it is greater than the amount of profit you can get out of it. I mean for one thing, you can learn all the thinga you need to know in ine week. The rest you learn as you go along. Besides, I don't really think it is a waste of time considering the money that you earn from it.

OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:18:24 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Yeap, time is the most precious asset we all have, which should be handled with great care.
I once counted the time I spent for analyzing the projects I wanted to enter - this was like a full working week per month.
But you know what - I feel absolutely no regret about that since I met one of the most revolutionary technologies over the past 15 years.

HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:20:55 PM

I don't think the effort placed on crypto currency to learn it is greater than the amount of profit you can get out of it. I mean for one thing, you can learn all the thinga you need to know in ine week. The rest you learn as you go along. Besides, I don't really think it is a waste of time considering the money that you earn from it.
The time spent on bitcoin I think is only for professionals in this field. And retail investors should not focus too much. It leads to loss of time and money. Therefore, reasonable time and smart to invest.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
brianross7

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:58:28 PM

I actually have the same thinking as you. We have to meet our living cost. So, it always make us to think around how to gain money from what we will invest in. Personally, spending time for bitcoin is a good idea. Because bitcoin is going for long term and it also have the most potential development now. I believe we would get more benefit from BTC in next short time. Using our time wisely is what we aim for the life.
paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:23:36 AM

This is the time market is in a dip and this I see as the right time to buy every coin you might wish to invest in. Buy now and enjoy profits.
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:39:52 AM

Spending time on bitcoin is worth it. Many have become rich due to bitcoins investment. We can't deny that it has already change alot of life and also we could try our luck to be one of them.
bbnt81

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:01:53 AM

It is a good idea.
Bitcoin is the future of finance and technology. I and a lot of other people believe in that future.
I would never think it is a waste spending time in bitcoin right now. We are actually being ahead of a lot of people in term of catching the future opportunity. So feel confident about it.
Refcrypto

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:15:01 AM

I do not think spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is useless. Everyone has their own time and can control their time. Should be able to spend time trader coin and other work.
XeBaass

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:49:24 AM

Because they are looking for quik profit. It is almost a part time job Specially if you have services to offer or trade againest bitcoin.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:12:10 AM

Most people find bitcoin as a source of their additional income that is why they spend some of their time for it, especially those who do not earn much. i think its not a waste of time, rather its a big help for them.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:17:07 AM

Bitcoin will be a transaction and financial system that will be used globally, this is what keeps me learning and spending time in bitcoin, and the spend time in bitcoin is certainly a good and profitable thing for the future.
DeimunHailstrom (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:18:29 AM

Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

I think that the crypto currencies is the future. Yes, nowadays the price of BTC is volatile, some people who bought Bitcoin on the high levels sustain losses, but this is temporary. The traders gain a profit on the crypto exchange markets, and I can't say they waste their time.

This is a new economy like an improved stock market. Undoubtedly, the crypto currencies will live and thrive and evolve. They are already invented and they won't disappear. Therefore I advice you to buy or earn some promising crypto currencies as much as possible.

I'll make sure to remember this deep in my heart. Thank you very much for your advice!
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:38:49 AM

I spend my time with bitcoin because bitcoin is my livelihood, and bitcoin can help meet my needs and my economy.
and in my opinion this is my chance to have income and always try to get it, in any way to work and try to make my life better because I believe bitcoin is the solution.  Wink

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:59:21 AM

To gathering ideas and information to improve our daily life style. And to experience bitcoins business.

I don't think you just need to gather ideas and information when spending your time on Bitcoin since you can earn good profits on investing and trading on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

I don't know the Bitcoin experience nor experiencing it but all I know is that you can use these cryptocurrencies to earn profit.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:31:33 AM

If you give time it means that it is valuable to you and i spend time in bitcoin because i like to make money with it and i work for websites and software so i need online currency for paying server fee etc and it is good for the other buying and selling of things so i spend my time in bitcoin to become rich.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:30:03 AM

If you give time it means that it is valuable to you and i spend time in bitcoin because i like to make money with it and i work for websites and software so i need online currency for paying server fee etc and it is good for the other buying and selling of things so i spend my time in bitcoin to become rich.

Spending time on earning cryptocurrency is very necessary because in this way you can have more income monthly or daily depending on how much you invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: