Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:12:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42322 times)
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:38:47 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
In my opinion, taking the time to make bitcoin is a wise decision. But I do not encourage those who are working in other technology fields to participate in this market. Getting bitcoin should only be a part-time job. Do the work you love most and have a passion for it, surely you will be rich.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:53:55 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
In my opinion, taking the time to make bitcoin is a wise decision. But I do not encourage those who are working in other technology fields to participate in this market. Getting bitcoin should only be a part-time job. Do the work you love most and have a passion for it, surely you will be rich.
so many good things when knowing bitcoin that happened to my economy. of course it improves my economic situation, and moreover it adds to my experience in doing business.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:57:45 AM

I spend a lot of time trading bitcoin and some other coins because I can get a lot of profit from bitcoin, so I decided to choose to trade bitcoin every day I spend just for bitcoin.

facaxmcv5

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:00:37 AM

Although there is no guarantee that Bitcoin will continue to grow even though it has developed so rapidly to date. However, there are many ways to make money with Bitcoin such as mining, speculation or running a new business. It all depends on each individual to make an evaluation of the costs and risks that may arise.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:01:22 AM

Well, I don't know that what are thinking all people but I think who are spending his time and money to Bitcoin they couldn't be wrong. The market can't stay on few traders so it's clear most of the trader loves BTC and believe on BTC. We are spending our time and money on the perfect place which was not before.

SofiaClarke743

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:37:30 AM

Spending time on something that is profitable isn't wasted at all. And Bitcoin, too, takes the time to learn about this potential market and seeks more real investors.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:46:17 AM

Well, I don't know that what are thinking all people but I think who are spending his time and money to Bitcoin they couldn't be wrong. The market can't stay on few traders so it's clear most of the trader loves BTC and believe on BTC. We are spending our time and money on the perfect place which was not before.
Spending more time in order to take some edge, since bitcoin still being played by most holders, spending time to learn how they are moving is very
important, so we can start and build our strategy to buy in when they are dumping coins and sell it out when they already pumping again, think of
your investment use your time and spare more on learning that's how important it is.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:55:16 AM

Spending your bitcoin time makes sense, if there is a return, if you get to earn it. Otherwise, there is no point. Unfortunately, more people lose than earn money in the end. This is a very complex market and there is a huge volatility and unpredictability.
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:09:52 AM

Everyone will earn much more money here in crypto in any different way such as giving your service to earn bitcoin like promote projects, community manager and bounty manager so many here are have earnings in bitcoin such as here so its worth it if you spend a much more time here like us.
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:18:17 AM

The way I am currently here is only for bitcoin, and maybe everyone already knows getting money or profit in bitcoin is easy if those who already understand it.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:26:48 AM

Bitcoin has given this world the technology of blockchain. Bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency with a market dominance. It can help in giving an alterante monetary system to the world. It has future potential to grow because of the underlying market. It has the first mover advantage and hence, the most important cryptocurrency.

Even if many altcoins fall critically or even vanish from the market, Bitcoin will survive. It will stay the most powerful and trusted crypto, which is also the perfect investment.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:21:48 AM

Bitcoin has great potential, if you just trust and able to buy during this low price, you are going to profit soon. It can change your life and our economy.
TIme is gold as they say so time will determine on how much you will going to profit. As they say that holding long term on bitcoin will relatively let you earn high also. However, i could not agree with this since we do not know what will happen to bitcoin ahead so it should be good also to spend some time in bitcoins to check update especially on market price for bitcoin.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

It is very natural that we shod spend time for bitcoin because ,if we not allocate time for bitcoin ,how we can accomplish the activities in which the bitcoin are requiring as to finish , so we will need to spend time for bitcoin.
Yeah definitely especially if you are a bounty hunter like me who is also doing some promotions on the campaign that i joined. For example in social media like twitter and facebook it will take some time to make a post and comment to promote the project.

abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:47:11 AM

To gathering ideas and information to improve our daily life style. And to experience bitcoins business.

I don't think you just need to gather ideas and information when spending your time on Bitcoin since you can earn good profits on investing and trading on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

I don't know the Bitcoin experience nor experiencing it but all I know is that you can use these cryptocurrencies to earn profit.
if you spend time with bitcoin means bitcoin is very important to me. sayq likes bitcoin because of the price and can be a busy life. I am sure that the future of bitcoin prices will increase. so I will continue to invest. if I am indeed lucky I will become rich and be able to fulfill my daily needs for my family
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:38:09 AM

Spending time in Bitcoin is profitable and good for the future involvement of Bitcoin . Bitcoin is a global financial system that can be transacted and used in the globe . We spend time in Bitcoin to gather more knowledge about Bitcoin and the future of Bitcoin. Most of the people finds Bitcoin as their additional income that is why they are spending time in  it to gather information to improve ideas and it may be not a waste of time even if they do not  earn much .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:02:42 PM

because It is also an income source to those who work for project development and marketing as well.By the way,in my opinion I just spend my time in here for learning about crypto and I also work here for marketing projects.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

Spend time in bitcoin is certainly the thing that will make us get a lot of advantages, many economists predict that the future of the world transaction system will use bitcoin so investing bitcoin now is a very good and promising thing.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

To gathering ideas and information to improve our daily life style. And to experience bitcoins business.

I don't think you just need to gather ideas and information when spending your time on Bitcoin since you can earn good profits on investing and trading on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

I don't know the Bitcoin experience nor experiencing it but all I know is that you can use these cryptocurrencies to earn profit.

Ideas and information is the best way to earn more profit because in this way you can invest at the right time and avoid losing a huge amount of capital just like new traders in the market.
sheyicrypto

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:44:45 PM

We spend time to improve our prospects in bitcoin because is a life transforming program which has change so many source of income to make a better life.
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:53:31 PM

no, if I think it's a waste of time then I will leave here long ago.
I am very optimistic about my investment here, waiting every day to see the price of bitcoin, I think it will not be in vain, come on change the way you think don't be skeptical.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: