Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties are STUPID  (Read 4848 times)
Mary89

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:06:45 PM

What's the point in distributing 2% towards bounties??

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

Also the quality of the post is very low even for hero and "legendary" members.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.
Sense in the distribution of generosity is always there, even if part of the tokens bounty sold immediately. At the same time, people who took part in the bounty campaign, carried out advertising, and therefore deservedly received their rewards. Maybe writing posts becomes more tedious, the demands are constantly growing, so the posts have become less bad option.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gregor0708

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:07:41 PM

Now the market is falling, and ico projects can not collect enough investment. Therefore, the projects die. Therefore, bounty campaigns are so often deceived
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:09:05 PM

Bounties are not stupid. But, the participants are stupid. They are ignorant and doesn't care with how this forum would be with those spammers everywhere, they will do everything they could to earn money quickly, not limited to account farming and such (that's why you have seen lot of account farmers in this forum)

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

in my opinion, the bounty campaign strategy in the ico project is very appropriate, because the concept of the bounty campaign is to work first if success is paid, so this is very beneficial for the organizers of ico, besides that promotion in the bounty campaign is also very effective

rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:17:36 PM

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.

You have a valid point. The thing is what alternative can you give to market an ICO the cheapest way possible other than airdrop and bounty campaigns? Take note also that ICO sponsored advertising have been banned in other platforms too.
rosezionjohn

Merit: 301

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:20:10 PM

Bounties are not stupid. But, the participants are stupid. They are ignorant and doesn't care with how this forum would be with those spammers everywhere, they will do everything they could to earn money quickly, not limited to account farming and such (that's why you have seen lot of account farmers in this forum)

Exactly. Bounty campaigns are not stupid. The purpose is legit. It is just unfortunate that some participants abuse the system.
cowardlyleo

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

it's because of the marketing power of the bounty, so it makes sense to use this tool when you launch an ico
willybacem

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:39:22 PM

The gift is a good medium to do the promotion of ICO. It is better to continue to improve the regulations more stringent so that multi-account could not join. Now many new projects and opportunities for the occurrence of a scam are also great. Some of the ways such as the use of KYC is very nice because it could reduce to cheat people.
AvadaJigurda

Activity: 231
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:47:38 PM

Although the idea of ​​generosity itself is not very clever, at least it works (since the developers are still pursuing them), so no matter how stupid the work of bounty hunters is, if it makes a profit, it deserves the right to exist
Valentyzer

Activity: 206
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:48:37 PM

This is not enough reason for calling them stupid  Huh It's part of marketing strategy and it is left to the team to decide which marketing strategy they want to adopt. You are right about most hunters dumping their token immediately they receive it but still it's there choice and their efforts but hunters are not really causing the token price dump rather private investors and team because only 2% or less can't cause that much effect on the price
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:54:26 PM

Exactly. Bounty campaigns are not stupid. The purpose is legit. It is just unfortunate that some participants abuse the system.
Yes, New ICO hold Bounty campaign to promote their ICO and can reach big community. They only pay arround 1% to 2% because if big payment, they can not controll the price. regarding account farming, I think KYC for bounty is madatory.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:57:40 PM

often bounty participants invest in a really high-quality project, in which they take part. I was so. Because I saw how to create a product step by step.
And another 1-2 percent received from investors, a very small investment in the promotion of the product. Given that good projects, the price after entering the stock exchange (not immediately of course) grows many times.
In the advertising budgets invest much more, tens of times more

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
truetempo

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:11:02 PM

Participation in bounty programs lately does not bring the same profits, but do not hang your nose, the market sooner or later will go up, and then all your tokens will rise in price, the main thing is to remain patient
Dwi Winarto69

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:11:39 PM

This is one of your disappointments about the end of an ICO against a bounty that sells its token early so its value declines, while in bounty thought fear the price goes down and the token goes dead.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:39:36 PM

Some are just good with condemning others. I expect every reader of this thread to check the posts of the OP in the past that qualifies him as a judge to poor quality post of the forum.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
lazy effort

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:48:32 PM

Lol, nope, if the project is a good ones there is no point to sell the coins immediately.

That's only your opinion. Doing a bounty gets marketing service wide spread for free!
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:50:54 PM

I think that you'll never be able to create a coin with thoughts like this. Do you know for what people make airdrops? Bounty is a bit more complicated thing but its totally vital for many coins to start out.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
adeleke15

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:04:40 AM

I think the percentage is really small, but that doesn't mean you should decide or conclude that bounties are stupid
Moreover you are not been forced to participate in bounty.
it is your decision even after reading the terms and conditions

yes, it's small that's why it's for persons with patient, people who knows Rome wasn't built in a day
prehisto

Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:11:58 AM

The point is that project get marketing for free.
But i agree on the dump of bounty tokens , it is stupid and if the project would care, they would distribute the bounty in ETH and BTC so the token wont suffer but most of the ICOs do not understand it and are cheap so they go ahead with token distribution.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:13:31 AM

I agree, the quality is generally low. Probably why a lot of the recent ICOs don't bother to have a bounty campaign.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: