Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:04:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:22:18 AM

I suppose, that working with cryptocurrencies is a good opportunity to make your financial situation better, but there are some risks in this sphere too.
Yeah so many people agreed on this statement and thus they are earning so amazing from this platform. Bitcoin is seriously so amazing that is proved multiple chances to everyone belonging to any area of this world. Many people have changed their lives already just because they decided to choose bitcoin as good earning source and thus it all has been proved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:30:57 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
I am still new on cryptocurrency and for now i would rather say on something that i learned and that is how crypto help me out. Maybe some of the members would say that they were able to get a good profit on crypto since they had a long stay already on it and they were benefited already. GOod for them to get a good reward or even profit on their investment.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:45:23 AM

It's definitely lighten my way to reach my success in life. It really makes bright and color to my life. I consider it as my secret remedy because it answer all my worries and difficulties in life. It gives me a lot of benefits and opportunities to fulfill my goals in life and it giving me a chance to have a happy and better life in the future. I've already reach my financial freedom and the most important is I can do now helping my family and love one's because of it's presence. Bitcoin is really means a lot for me and I thank God because I'm being a part of it.
noneedmoney

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:56:54 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
crypto can help us get more money in the long run. crypto is very good for someone who wants to invest with a long time and there will be no such discounts in the bank.
there are many investors who are going to crypto to invest their money and hope to get more money. such as last year bitcoin prices are very low and in 2017 bitcoin to $ 20000.
and from crypto we can get more income by following a bounty campaign. we will get a hefty reward to increase our investment in this crypto. and with this crypto we can get short-term income by traiding buy when want to rise and after rising the price again. it will help get money but only a little.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:08:58 AM

Crypto help me financially. Beside on other job its a big help for me specially in our everyday needs..It can also help more if you are in loan problems it can provide you to pay your loans. Theres a lot of people who are in crypto that as of now are  gaining more income because of crypto.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:21:55 AM

Theres a lot of help,when i began doing and involve in cryptocurrency first things is i've been earn a fiat by change my crypto coins when i need  a money,second  i pay some of my debt,and have an saving for my future and this digital investment can lead us me as a part of my source of another income,otherwise crypto is risk buts its give us a better bright future.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:36:54 AM

crypto is like a vehicle that leads me to wealth. crypto like a long-term tool that helps earn more money.
one example is you invest $ 5000 this year and after 3 years you sell it and get $ 50,000. that's what I mean help get more money.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:01:44 AM

I am not that long into this crypto world but it does help me a lot especially in my financial needs. I used my earnings from airdrops and bounties in paying my bills like electricity and internet. I have a stable job and a fixed monthly income also but earning extra moneybin crypto helps me a lot  since I am also the breadwinner of the family. I sent enough money to my family now unlike before. That is how crypto helps me.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

They have a lot of profit and income, sometimes a long time but they are still lucrative for us to invest in.
BTCballa

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

Cryptocurrency helped me to feel much more confident in myself in business and in money stewardship, so I feel way more comfortable with the money I have right now, then it was before joining the market.
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:14:26 AM

Crypto helped me a lot and in my financial stability.  Since I started here in cryptocurrency, my capability to provide for my family's needs became bigger. I also gained various knowledge in money holding and investments which will definitely mold me as a person.  
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:31:21 AM

Helped me to realize one of my dreams but it is not working for someone and enjoy life and not work at the plant )

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
feelivent

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:38:28 AM

Before ,I did not believe in cryptos but later I find it very profitable ,because I am joining cryptos and I am working with it and I earn something very good that it really help my financies even with a little earnings but at least it help.
Same here, I also did not took crypto too much serious before but soon i realize the strength and power the digital currency has and how they can be the future of the money.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:56:38 AM

Well, I always wanted to use cryptocurrencies in the offline market against the goods and services but not even a single merchant in my city is accepting Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency at this stage so I have to wait for it. However, I am accepting Bitcoin as a payment instrument for my business and as my most of the clients are international, it is helping me not only to save the time but also to save the cost of the transaction. Since the rate of Bitcoin is 5 to 10% higher in my country as compared to that international exchanges, I am able to give 10% discount to my clients without any effect on my cash flow.
Andrea235Davis

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:45:50 AM

Cryptos helped my boss change his life. It made me from a wealthy person to become wealthier by investing in BTC. Now my boss is still investing in it and earns quite a bit of interest. I recommend investing in it if you have a decent source of capital
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:56:52 AM

Well for me crypto gives me more opportunities to know how to invest alot of my money.  thats why i have some extra income for my everyday life and now I can help my family.
We have seen so many people who are earning amazingly from bitcoin. They indulged themselves in bitcoin since long time and thus bitcoin is giving them back. With all grace and respect, they are making money by utilizing different options and methods. So, don’t just take is as payment method only, rather this one stunning aspect of bitcoin is quite impressive.
Baihum

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:59:24 AM

for us krypto can also help our economy every day well, to see the development of krypto is also very good, so for us it will also be easier to get many benefits, because with krypto our lives are also getting better.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:17:26 AM

Cryptos helped my boss change his life. It made me from a wealthy person to become wealthier by investing in BTC. Now my boss is still investing in it and earns quite a bit of interest. I recommend investing in it if you have a decent source of capital

Theres a slight problem about this post,you have said the the Boss is the one who had helped by bitcoin,but on the second part you said this made your wealth to become wealthier so whats the true score here?whos the one and whats the other one?
repzaj

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:24:06 AM

crypto its giving a oppurtunity to invest and this is a good sidline. its doesn't need a lot of time other than working to a company.
melfwaz

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:36:23 AM

Before ,I did not believe in cryptos but later I find it very profitable ,because I am joining cryptos and I am working with it and I earn something very good that it really help my financies even with a little earnings but at least it help.
Before working with bitcoins, i was struggling to find a good job and was very worried about bitcoins. But one day i cam to know about bitcoin and different earning opportunity associated with it and it really help me get wealthy and rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: