Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:19:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
Wittycoin

Activity: 695
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:22:39 PM

Cryptocurrency is the only thing the helps me to sustain my daily needs. Because of cryptocurrency I can say that I am slowly having financial freedom which is really great and overwhelming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Helped me learn a lot about the market and some aspects of trading and economics. Well if your friend waits for a long time he will be missing out the opportunity to make massive profits. But still it won't be too late when he enters the market. Crypto currencies are still on their infant stage and yet to develop more. The more it starts to develop the higher the value of each and every coin will be. But since your friend is on loan, let him be debt free before involving himself in such risky investment.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

One day I realized that the cryptocurrency, the one that originated from the time of creation of the first digital money on the Internet, has a place to be in our daily lives. Cryptocurrency it is real and it can make a good profit, especially for those who are patient. I understand what you need to store any kryptonite I get at a gift of ideas which I believe in.
indog

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:42:52 PM

Crypto can help us out of financial problems, nothing is impossible. Crypto is just like an investment asset such as the stock market. We have a chance for that. Some people tell me about, how crypto can get us out of the financial problem. Yeah, that's not impossible because of its fluctuating value, we can use it to find more profits

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:49:00 PM

Cryptos helped my boss change his life. It made me from a wealthy person to become wealthier by investing in BTC. Now my boss is still investing in it and earns quite a bit of interest. I recommend investing in it if you have a decent source of capital
Those people who can manage to take the risk and not being worried if ever things won't go according to their directions are most of the time are the gainers from this investment, they can manage to buy and wait till the price went high and repeat the scenario for their benefits.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

although I am here yet to feel success in the world of cryptocurrency, but I have friends who have long been in this world. and proven cryptocurrency helps him become a good person in financial matters. because I don't have some money to invest, so I was advised by my friend to join a bounty campaign, because the bounty can make money. Well, then I would advise you to try to follow the bounty program to be able to earn money, then you can start investing after earning money from bounty.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:01:52 PM

it allowed me to trade without being affected by the country's economy and governments. I became financially strong. I am now following more news. I can see what is going on in the world.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

Cryptos helped my boss change his life. It made me from a wealthy person to become wealthier by investing in BTC. Now my boss is still investing in it and earns quite a bit of interest. I recommend investing in it if you have a decent source of capital

Theres a slight problem about this post,you have said the the Boss is the one who had helped by bitcoin,but on the second part you said this made your wealth to become wealthier so whats the true score here?whos the one and whats the other one?
Cryptocurrency has helped me not only financially but also to improve and enrich my knowledge about finances, trading, investment, and a lot more. It's very appealing for me because I can earn and gain profit from it while doing the job at my own comfort. Trading and investment has been very challenging and risky, yet by learning from every experience, by continuing to explore new creative ideas, and by being committed it would be a great help to survive in the field of cryptocurrency.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

well, when you hold a few crypto, and the price goes up very high, of course that will help the economy that you have. for me, that's how crypto makes me have many opportunities to get out of my economic problems. well, I think almost everyone is using it the same way.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
helenmitchell44

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:46:35 PM

It helped me earn money in the side while doing my regular job. It increased my knowledge about cryptocurrencies and also finance. Not to say how to handle money and be careful with it. And I can do all of it without ever leaving my house.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:48:44 PM

crypto helps me out financially. I am earning here in crypto world in which I am using it as a savings and at the same using it to send  money to my family. So its like my financial status is good. I am getting tokens from bounties and airdrops also trading and later on trade them into money.
kangbasir

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

With the crypto tuh now is my source of income and make the family economy better and now with the crypto make transactions faster and also the absence of interference from other parties.
ernoo

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:38:26 PM

Crypto has changed a lot the way I am thinking. I got really interested in the technology, and the importance of decentralization. Good investment too.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:34:31 AM

Before ,I did not believe in cryptos but later I find it very profitable ,because I am joining cryptos and I am working with it and I earn something very good that it really help my financies even with a little earnings but at least it help.
Not only you but hundreds of others as well who believes in bitcoin. People from versatile backgrounds are getting to know about this thing. Some really appreciate and intends to get in here while some are opposing it, which is totally natural. So, don’t be losing your heart over some disturbing comment. People often thinks and speaks bad of bitcoin, don’t just worry.
lauder_larger

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:43:07 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
I used crypto currency as a full time job i am not well educated i don't have a job but bitcoins helps me a lot to improve my financial income.
Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:47:52 AM

Actually I have already experienced to have rewarded with token and I have converted it to ethereum even if it small ,but it help a lot in my financies ,so I can say that cryptos could help you out as long as you work hard for it.
sempak bulong

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:09:52 AM

Of course it helps, you just need to work hard on crypto seriously, follow many bountie that will generate more income.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:43:40 AM

They have given me a lot of income, although sometimes I lose money but I do not mind, I still believe in myself, trust the market expect them to rise again. Mostly determined to hold the coin for long periods of time.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:45:26 AM

Maybe it can help for him by doing bounty campaigns if he don't have money to invest or to trade, at least by doing bounty campaign he can earn money easily.

speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:51:40 AM

Crypto can help him by following Bounty, so he can earn extra income from the bounty. Invite him to create an account in this forum and start participating in bounty, use this to earn extra income. Good luck
Another invitation for more shitposters perhaps?  Grin
I mean seriously? Do you think this forum will help him for the better if he joins now doing bounties? Look at you, I'm sure that you're realizing now that with your rank, doing signature camp is not really worth the time and effort because of the small money you earn at the end.

The best thing he's friend can gain to this forum is the knowledge in trading and investing, nothing more nothing less.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: