Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:45:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:42:23 AM

Like myself, i got into crypto currency without a penny to my name. I just joined alot of signature bounties then earned myself enough to trade coins. I earned quite a bit but it really takes alot of tine and reading to actually be successful. I think your friend could start with signature campaigns and see from there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mandoseran

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

many of my friends are following crypto and now they are very successful
I asked them how to get rich from crypto, he answered by bounty
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:39:39 AM

Crypto made me more open-minded. I started to respect people more and embrace new ideas easier. This is mostly because I interact more with people from different cultures, notice their thinking process and of course exchange ideas.

I cannot say that I am financially independent because of crypto but who knows what the future will bring.
That is right but do not limit crypto currency to just profit and money making business. It has a lot more to offer as well. You might have noticed that it is now generally accepted as mood of payment for instant transactions in countries where it has been legalized and this is one of the traits of a currency so it is most possibly going to be the international currency.

Besides, it is used as store of value as well. It can really upgrade the banking system to the next level and can bring substantial changes in the fiscal and monetary policies which will give rise to an efficient system.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:39:18 AM

Cryptos helped my boss change his life. It made me from a wealthy person to become wealthier by investing in BTC. Now my boss is still investing in it and earns quite a bit of interest. I recommend investing in it if you have a decent source of capital
Like your boss, you and many others can become part of this change. Like now, hundreds and thousands of people are continuously earning from bitcoin. This makes their lives prosperous and now they are really enjoying being rich. They can afford good life style now. Don’t be afraid to embrace new things. Keep yourself strong minded and be like your boss.
chainedblocks

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

I have done a lot with crypto, like, crypto made me able to invest gold, home and others. make solving financial problems. from those who have no money, to be people who have a lot of money. and can help many people of course.
Cryptocurrency is a better choice for investment and as payment mode as we know that it works better than any other system, its transaction is frictionless and costs less. It is cheap and valuable as well in the time when we sell it for profit so its investment is also a great opportunity for all of us. If you are in a country where cryptocurrencies are working then you are in heaven.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:51:42 AM

Crypto made me more open-minded. I started to respect people more and embrace new ideas easier. This is mostly because I interact more with people from different cultures, notice their thinking process and of course exchange ideas.

I cannot say that I am financially independent because of crypto but who knows what the future will bring.
That is right but do not limit crypto currency to just profit and money making business. It has a lot more to offer as well. You might have noticed that it is now generally accepted as mood of payment for instant transactions in countries where it has been legalized and this is one of the traits of a currency so it is most possibly going to be the international currency.

Besides, it is used as store of value as well. It can really upgrade the banking system to the next level and can bring substantial changes in the fiscal and monetary policies which will give rise to an efficient system.
Crypto has not only helped me financially but also in supplementing proper education, knowledge, and experience. With cryptocurrency I become more disciplined, responsible, and determined specially in complying the necessary tasks. Also, I become more determined to study and gain knowledge and be responsible to do it without being told because it's only for my own good. Cryptocurrency has taught me that my biggest competitor is myself and not others. If you have goals, learn to prioritize things, and don't lose hope.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
I happened to have one project at hand before I got into Bitcoin and the reason I got into Bitcoin was because the people I’m working wanted me to, cause they said they would be paying Bitcoin and can’t pay with any other type of payment method.

So I made a quick research on Bitcoin and got the Blockchain wallet, which I used to receive payment for the project for the first time and after I noticed the up and down, and made a little from that too. It has helped a lot.
likerseld

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:00:18 AM

For me crypto is a God's blessing for me and my family. I earn for a living now through this, because i am a full time mother and wife and by doing so, i am earning knowledge plus i am earning financially. that make crypto a helper in the family. God's abundant grace has come upon us through it.
Of course Bitcoin is like a blessing to so many people and that includes me too. Without Bitcoin I don’t know what would have been my condition by now. I had a lot of problems, very serious problems that made feel like I’m gonna die very soon and leave the world. After I got into Bitcoin, luckily for me I was able to get a job through it and that’s how I’ve been able to be feeding my family and solving my problems till today. I’m happy I discovered this.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:27:29 AM

cryptocurrency actually really helped me to alleviate the family economy that I experienced, and helped my parents to pay off debts in my family, with cryptocurrecny everything could be better.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

Crypto help me in a lot of ways. Crypto help me pay our debt, and also it help me to buy things that we need daily. It also help me support my education, and also my family. It help me to become more mature when it comes to money, and also it gives me discipline and knowledge about economy and money which is good, because I can apply it to my future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:07:25 PM

Crypto for me now is the main source of income. And I'm not engaged in trading but only bounty campaigns. Of course incomes are unstable and small, but there are also many pluses
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

Crypto help me in the way of paying some of bills that are needed to pay last last year that's why I'm very thankful of being part of this online currency I really appreciate how it works to the people like us. And I hope it can help more people that who are in need just like me and I hope it will recover soon it's value.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

Of course it helps, you just need to work hard on crypto seriously, follow many bountie that will generate more income.

As soon as I have been dealing with the cryptocurrency for a long time, I can answer the question asked by the author of this thread. First, Bitcoin helped me to earn enough to buy a car. Later, altcoins made me a trader.
muratdur

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:11:15 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
The cryptocurrency world is really hard right now, I can say that it is not helping me I'm just working totally out of my enthusiasm, I don't get nothing from bounties nor from AirDrops I participated in. It is hard to continue to believe.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

With crypto I made my first real profit online.
Before crypto, I tried to make profit in many online projects but without any success.
Profit ere I used even to start my own business.
On the end, crypto finally gave me hope to quit my regular job Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:44:00 PM

Cryptocurrency may well assist you in ones own day by day must have and even many people how come most people's which are employed in the organization universe can be turning towards buying that are available and not realizing small-scale earning to their day by day project.
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:29:34 PM

I had the privilege to join crypto in 2014 when i was about entering into the tertiary. I deem it a great delight that it is through crypto that i was able to pay all my school fees every semester.   

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
Salala1

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:26:38 PM

I was financially disturbed some years back when i knew little about cryptocurrency. I started to build myself financially from 2016 when i got to know what cryptocurrency really is. I rose at once financially when i participated in one project where i was paid 0.7BTC. It just started from there and since then, i had not been as i was.
frankiemalton

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:36:06 PM

I am in this market for 6 months, my own thought "its great". I do not have an income yet, and also I've lost anything and I play patience games.
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:57:30 PM

I am still new to the krypto world, if you look at the reality I am sure those who have long since entered the world financially have been greatly helped.
because I see friends who have gone first, now their lives are really changing. now they have their own home and car.
and I hope that one day I will follow in their footsteps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: