Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:35:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:35:53 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

The cryptocurrency help me of course first financially because before when there are fewer scammers in the bounty section I always having a decent amount of money as my bounty reward but now it is hard to gain profit in bounty. And the second one is my attitude towards the problems that I might faced especially when experiencing loss. I am more natured than i was before in handling those kind of situation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:45:35 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
It would be much better if you explained what you mean by helping us out… but for me, I paid for the help, I didn’t get free help like some others here who are saying they got free money Lol, I don’t know where they are getting those free money cause I would love to get mine too.

I invested in crypto and I also worked for it by participating in trading and going through loss and profits. Indeed I was lucky to always come out with huge profit by the end of every month.
Cryptocurrency has helped me not only financially but also in enriching my knowledge in terms of investment, trading, marketing, business, savings, and other economic factors. I earn from it and serves as my extra source of income. It's very appealing for me because I can do the job at my own convenience. I become more discipline, patience, and positive.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:06:57 AM

for me A crypto helps me with many opportunities to learn everything about a crypto world. which brings me knowledge and opportunities to invest in and increase my income and earn, a crypto makes it more clever in all markets than currencies.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:10:24 AM

many people have already benefited from the crypto currency, their finances are getting better because they get profit from crypto and that proves that crypto currencies can help the economy
tintinbongs

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:10:52 AM

Crypto made a big help for me because it gave me a work to do even though i am a home body, it gives me job to provide for us financially.
Laura45Banks

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:11:25 AM

Cryptocurrency has improved my finances, helped me escape poverty and learned profound business lessons.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:13:06 AM

In my own experience, bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general helped me a lot, I can really say that cryptocurrency is the financial break through that I have been waiting for in years, it didnt just give me enough to sustain my needs, it also gave me the capability to tour around countries and buy whatever I want without having to touch my savings. The good part there is, Im just new to the cryptoworld, not even a year in it.

Cryptocurrency help me out with my finances. I have been unemployed for months and I spend my leisure time participating in bounty campaigns. Though my bounty rewards aren’t that high it has been my temporary source of income .

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:19:11 AM

cryptocurrency can help me to be able to get very large profits and you can withdraw profits directly from the exchange place or from coinbase and others.
ummart66

Activity: 93
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:36:49 AM

Crypto helped me be a lot more critical about what I hear from people who want money. When every project is going to the moon, and every crypto will change the world as we know it, there's got to be some people failing. I still believe that many of them will fail, just like during the dot com bubble. I really hope this knowledge and experience in day trading help me in the stock market in the future.

Brian_Bishop

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:38:24 AM

By the standards of your post, I might not qualify to comment here. I have not been into Bitcoin for that long. But I might still be able to make some sense. The truth is Bitcoin has helped me tremendously financially. And I didn't start out investing a lot of capital. But I have also had very close friends who had huge capital at the beginning. And they have only made very little profit. At some point, they were losing a lot of money due to investing in the wrong projects. So, it's not straight forward situation. By the way, investing in cryptocurrencies while you're in debt is a no no for me. The probability that you'll make the right choices is very low.
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:36:50 AM

Crypto had helped me with my financial needs especially in paying for my debts. Although I earn not that much still I'm looking forward to receiving rewards from the bounty campaign I participated that has just ended.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 08:46:46 AM

now crypto has helped a lot, not only in finance but I also became more confident because I could prove to others that I could succeed in crypto and thanks to crypto I had a better future

Yocerr

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:54:01 AM

I like crypto like any other investment since in here we can start investment without a money or capital.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:15:32 AM

In addition to the work, I have been making money with the help of cryptocurrency for a long time and it's quite a good extra income, and I have not made investments for a long time, because why do it if you can earn without investing anything at all? It is not necessary to think that in the cryptocurrency world you can earn if you make an investment, there are many free ways to earn money.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:05:39 AM

Crypto helped me be a lot more critical about what I hear from people who want money. When every project is going to the moon, and every crypto will change the world as we know it, there's got to be some people failing. I still believe that many of them will fail, just like during the dot com bubble. I really hope this knowledge and experience in day trading help me in the stock market in the future.

Cryptocurrency is very helpful for those people who are not earning that much because it gives profit to the investors since the market prices is increasing as the time goes by.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:11:29 PM

Well, Crypto help me out through financial aspects by simply making trade in the exchange platform and joining in the bounty campaign, by

simply doing their task accordingly for us to be qualify for the payment as well, just simple as that.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

cryptocurrency can help me to be able to get very large profits and you can withdraw profits directly from the exchange place or from coinbase and others.
I earn a good amount of profit with crypto last year and i know crypto can help me more to be successful in life and crypto is not only help me to earn money it is also help me to have a lot of knowledge about all the coins and it's also help me to became business minded.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

Way back when i was schooling, little did i get as chop money everyday. Now i am at the tertiary level and i am independent on no one for food. I stay and live on my own through cryptocurrency.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

when children when we start learning to walk directly run? the answer is no, so in all things it will not immediately run requires a process that must be passed.
if it is said to help, the answer is yes, when cheap prices must be able to be anticipated and the strategy is whether to just stay quiet or go with the flow.
Girlsbit

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:07:22 PM

I really hope that crypto will help change my financial situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: