Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:30:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
vionas

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

What is certain is profit, crypto not only helps me to gain benefits to improve my economic status, but crypto is also very petrifying in managing finances.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:40:44 PM

I have long been familiar with crypto but I became an investor only last year. Before that I studied all aspects of this market and came to the conclusion that this is an excellent additional income to my main job. I like being part of this community. I met many people who have the same interests as me and we communicate for a long time. So crypto gave me earnings and new acquaintances.
Yaminat

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:34:59 PM

I have long been familiar with crypto but I became an investor only last year. Before that I studied all aspects of this market and came to the conclusion that this is an excellent additional income to my main job. I like being part of this community. I met many people who have the same interests as me and we communicate for a long time. So crypto gave me earnings and new acquaintances.
I think that last year the author of the topic would not even have raised such a question to the audience! Since his friend is interested in earnings for repayment of the loan, then in the fallen market, he has nothing but experience to do.

mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:48:33 PM

I have not gotten anything from crypto yet. I hope I am able to make something reasonable soon from it.
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:09:12 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Most of these "long-time investors" made their money during the bull run in late 2017 by selling coins they kept for several years when 1 btc cost 1 cent or buying ethereum at ICO price.
That was just a good luck but not analyzing and long-term planning. SoI don't think any of those traders could give a good advice for your friend.

Rianbook

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

You can help your friends to really understand crypto, because if your friends invest but don't understand crypto it will be a risk to your friends.
Koko1200

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:35:40 PM

Most of all I can say that what's the currency have fixed my financial state, and it helps me to enjoy my living more because I can allow myself to buy more and use more services.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:31:22 PM

Most of all I can say that what's the currency have fixed my financial state, and it helps me to enjoy my living more because I can allow myself to buy more and use more services.
In general, its appearance has completely changed people. Wealthy and developed for those who grasp their opportunities. Be smart and smart, they get the favor from the market. Certainly.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:36:59 PM

Crypto help me financially because it becomes my additional income and the amount that i get from crypto is comparable to my salary, sometimes even bigger. Also i am more aware about trading and investing after i get into crypto as i learn a lot about trading last year.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:01:16 AM

It can really help him out if hes doing the right thing. First he needs to understand the nature of crypto and how volatile it is. You will win in crypto if you get the timing of when to enter and when to get out, sometimes it can be so frustrating because it might not work the way you want it to. That's why if your new in the space be sure to study and research to minimize loss.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:35:48 AM

Crypto helped me be a lot more critical about what I hear from people who want money. When every project is going to the moon, and every crypto will change the world as we know it, there's got to be some people failing. I still believe that many of them will fail, just like during the dot com bubble. I really hope this knowledge and experience in day trading help me in the stock market in the future.
Crypto helped me to rise really great sum of money last winter when Bitcoin and altcoins (some of them) were extremely expensive. I managed to change the life for the better.
theyRmose

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:17:52 AM

I'm still a beginner here, I haven't made a profit record for my trade.
I have never sold at all. I hope that later I will benefit as people do
ngawethu1

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

The cryptocurrency give me an opportunity to earn more extra money in my spare time after work, especially in the last year. If you are a person who get a little salary in your job and have the knowledge about the crypto . Lets join in the crypto market and take the profit to you. However, you have to be patient, conscious and wise when invest in the cryptocurrency because it also too risky.
chromosomes

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:21:39 PM

When I was very broke, I asked a friend for a help to find me a job to earn real large profits. He recommended me crypto yet I hesitated believing that this can help me out with my finances. Though I hesitated, I still gave it a chance and here I am now, I was able to earn big and recovered my financial status to a way more better one.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

Crypto helps me as a job that can provide extraordinary income and greatly help improve my financial condition. And because of the benefits I receive from crypto, I strongly believe in crypto.

OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:53:24 PM

Crypto was help me more than I can imagination, I don’t know how can I get much money and could buy every thing what I want without know with crypto. before I know about how earn money with crypto I spend my all time with working at paid to click  which give me little earning.
drgomez89

Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:12:50 PM

Wow is impressive how many people has been helped by crypto not only with money.
The experience the learning. Its funny to know there some countries they dont even know whats is crypto right now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:35:17 PM

Cryptocurrency, personally helps me in earnings. I can buy coins at one price and then sell at another, and that's all the profit. The model is very simple, and it makes a profit.Bitcoin naturally gives a good flow of money. )))
hilawnasaging

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:36:27 PM

Crypto helps the people of today, especially who are needs. Like, students who are consistently supported by their parents, they find ways to have an extra income. And if they find about digital coins, surely they will try it and eventually get some coins for their school. Crypto help me to carry less money, it brings convenience and security. Cashless transactions are way more easy than the usual transaction, and if I have appointments, I only bring coins and my phone, wherein robbers wouldn't find out that my money is inside my phone but digital and I can only use it if I want to.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:54:50 PM

Crypto bounty hunting is my job now so it is a help for financially cause even if i do not have secular job i have this as my source of income. A blessing from the Lord.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: