Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:22:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
Muwatti

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:11:30 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

There are a lots of uses of cryptocurrency to us..  In my case it really helps me when it about to finacial aspect..  It is really great because even i am just a student i can earn a little..  It really helps in a lot of way, i didn't came here only to earn but i want also to learn something..  Because for me cryptocurrency is really a life changer that's why i continue working her beond its riskiness..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Michaelpascual

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:40:33 AM

Yes a lot of us help by crypto. Crypto is a nice or good source of extra income it can help for your daily need, studies and to bought all staff that you want and I think crypto can change a lot life becaue crypto is a life changer.
laborrdj

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:54:39 AM

I should believe that joining crypto world isn't sufficient or not beneficial for her budgetting contributed at cryptoworld of her own paper cash ,becuase my conceivable that her cash will loses,despite you realize that your companion will have additionally montly charge installment for her auto credit ,so I think joining at abundance campaing will push likewise to other alternnative answer for her arrangement including at venture with no capital,,or either seek additionally other elective salary in this cryptoland base on her insight and aptitudes..
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:58:08 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
I do not think he needs to save much money to enter the market to invest. He needed only a small amount of money, to spend and participate in bounty campaigns. He will make a lot of money from ICO projects. Then he would have the capital to invest in the altcoins and get rich. Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:50:59 AM

Crypto gave me profit that I didnt imagine that I can get in an investment instrument. Many people dont realize it yet the capability and the opportunities that bitcoin will bring to our society. It takes guts to take risk in this kind of market but it will bring fortune to you afterwards because Im a believer of Bitcoin and the Cryptoverse as a whole.

And because of crypto I can dream big again, quit on 8hrs job and pursue my growth as a Person.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:20:11 AM

Crypto helped me a lot to have bitcoin profit, Imagined once I joined in any of the bounty campaign then after ico project that has been done they will distribute their token into our wallet as bounty rewards into our task to them, then if they have an exchange where we can able to sell their token once it sold it is automatically convert into bitcoin currency. Just like that Smiley
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:29:48 AM

Well, it has helped me to make a living in the first place and the most one is online payment which I had issues with. Almost all the sites I use of late accept bitcoin so I am happy that I joined the crypto team and helping it move forward. I will be loyal to the crypto community always.
nowbitco.in

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:43:22 AM

crypto gives me a lot of knowledge about financial markets
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:26:05 AM

much ... my economy is getting better than before
I have jobs from crypto such as trading.invest.bounty and mining
Many rich people from crypto can also be like that if you study hard

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
TurboPower

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:39:13 AM

For now, the only thing that I've got is the knowledge about crypto but it's help me a lot to understand what bitcoin really is, As a junior member or a "beginner" I didn't earned any profit from bitcoin but I think it will eaen soon, just make some effort to do the task what you are given for.
jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:50:57 AM

Involving yourself in this forum, you are helped by me, I have friends just following the bitcoin campaign even though the results are not too much but can overcome the problem of daily expenses.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:20:07 AM

Cryptocurrency thought me how to have more patience and to handle my earnings and investments well. It is important that we'll learn something from what we are doing. Cryptocurrency also helped me out with my finances which is a good thing and advantage for a sustainable future.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:28:43 AM

Yeah there are many positive influences coming from Crypto and many people experience the same thing. many of them managed to
bring their standard of living to a higher level because of the large income they got from crypto income
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:59:54 AM

obviously crypto can help anyone who continues to focus on this field, many people who are helped from the financial side get better after he continues to focus on this field. Honestly before I know the financial cryptocurrency I have is always lacking, but over time I continue to focus on this field and now I have benefited a lot from it
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:03:51 AM

Crypto could really be a big help especially in finances if he would only learn all the basics of it. It is important that we'll focus on doing everything just to do better in crypto because it could really sustain all our financially and could make our lives sustainable in the future.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:09:51 AM

Yeah there are many positive influences coming from Crypto and many people experience the same thing. many of them managed to
bring their standard of living to a higher level because of the large income they got from crypto income

I know that there are lot of people that earned so much in cryptocurrency investing and trading but not all of them are capable of doing it. If someone can do it, yes other can do it but the problem is it is not that easy.

Cryptocurrencies are so volatile so you must be used to these kind of movements and also, you must be able to adapt to it. You must be able to add these movements to your plan so you will know what you will be doing in the next days or weeks or months. I don't earn that much from my investments  but when time comes, I guess I will be able to use it and will be a great help to me.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:17:53 AM

I think, It's not simply to earn a lot of money immediately by investing in cryptocurrency when he investes by loans. This is very adventurous and he can lose it all. In my thinking, he should take part in the Bounty campaigns to thereby get the profit. When there were some ETH, BTC he could study to invest in other potential coins. Of course we must study the kidney barrier before investing.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:47:42 AM

Let's take an example from some Country, You can read/see at the news the country Called Venezuela their country has some Economy Crisis. a lot of people at there working hard and try to get some money for living. When i was mining as captcha typer crypto called Raiblock (NANO) a lot of people Venezuela working as captcha typer. they got some money from Crypto income, and its save a lot of people from the crisis at there.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:24:28 AM

I first made my crypto investment in 2012. The amount was quite small ($400). But my investment grew almost 600x and I cashed out a lot of my coins during 2015-18. Without crypto, I would have been much worse financially.
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:05:08 AM

I am now a graduate with the help of cryptocurrency. I was used to selling water by the roadside and little did i get from the business i was into. I enjoyed when i came into cryptocurrency.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: