Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:29:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:35:21 PM

I like to hunt for bonuses and I've started entering the crypto market. Here, I learned a lot of things, many useful knowledge for myself. Many times scam because of insufficient knowledge in this market has helped me draw many useful things for ICO testing. I have made quite a bit of money here to cover my current life and study. I love this market and feel more mature thanks to crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:44:23 PM

Actually it helps me out with my finances and free time, it lets me negotiate some work I really don't like to do and dedicate more time on hobbies.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:44:12 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

Crypto changes my perspective in money. The way it provides opportunities to all people rich and poor as long as you have knowledge in it and you do the hard work. It makes my life lively again in the sense that there is a big chances of reaching my dream for my family.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:53:26 PM

When I first join crypto I really feel hard if this things I join is not a waste of time , but I have no capital yet ,then I join bounty campaign for three months and earn rewards more tgan I expected, and converted this rewards ,into cash and I bought a new celluar phone ,upgraded that I use it for my ,bitcoin forum activities ,now I believe bitcoin is of great help to those who work hard for it.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:24:49 PM

It helped me a lot, when i first started to know crypto currency i was scared to try and waste money on investing in it. But when i got to know what truly is crypto currency i started joining bounty campaigns thats when i first earn crypto then weeks pass by i paid my school tuition fee, then i helped my parents pay for our monthly bills, crypto though me a lot of things and help me understand more on investing.
AllCryptoplus

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:02:08 PM

As for me, cryptocurrency has given me an opportunity to earn some little income even without my usual monthly paid job.
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:28:52 PM

I have a job but that job is not sufficient enough to sustain my needs that is why when I enter the world of crypto, it helps me a lot. It helps me suffice my needs especially financially although we all know that the status of market is not always in a positive mode. But there are still times that the thing that you work hard for will be paid of.

hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:49:52 PM

I saved a big of capital due to the investments i made in the crypto market. Normally, such a great accumulation would be a dream for me. It is also important to have detailed information on a topic.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:00:05 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

Crypto helps the most of us by its capability of giving us a passive income and control our profit. It is a home-based work with a high salary that requires no intellect.
lephuqui

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:07:35 AM

My life before crypto is very difficult. Doing work and receiving monthly salary, so repeatedly quite boring and do not know what the future will be. When I was introduced to a crypto friend I learned it. Learn about the technology behind it. On the financial side crypto has helped me get some capital with some projects I have followed, good teams. I learned a lot about economics. I really appreciate what crypto has to offer. It is pulling people closer together.
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:12:26 AM

Cryptocurrency help me financially. This time I am relying in cryptocurrency capability. I am hoping that cryptocurrency won't be in the verge of ending and hope it will become our future.
anthonytcm

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:33:29 AM

So for me it's been quite the ride, I didn't know much about crypto until bitcoin was about $600 each. But ever since it has helped me when I need to pay friends in different countries, it's just easier than going through the bank and however long international transactions take.
syauqialbaana

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:20:45 AM

For me, cryptocurrency can help me to be able to get huge profits and you can withdraw profits directly from the exchange place or from the coinbase .many people have benefited from crypto currencies, their finances are getting better because they benefit from crypto and that proves that crypto currencies can help the economy .
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:27:09 AM

I think crypto will really benefit his life in the future. provided he is a smart investor. In my country, many people have become poor because of investing in Crypto the wrong way. Investment is a risky area but it can also help us get rich quick. so please consider.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:32:29 AM

crypto will really help if we do it right and can get profit, so with that profit we can invest more and can help our finances to be better, I have got all that and I will keep trying to do my best

BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:46:45 AM

Crypto can help him by following Bounty, so he can earn extra income from the bounty. Invite him to create an account in this forum and start participating in bounty, use this to earn extra income. Good luck
yes I agree, by joining bounty campaign you can earn extra income just have more patience on it!
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:59:54 AM

to join in crypto, we are not required to have a lot of money, because we can do work in crypto without using capital, one of which is to follow several airdrops and bounties, by following this work, we can benefit. if we have gotten a profit, then we can invest or trade.
TANGERE

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:43:07 AM

People profit in cryptographic money in such a large number of ways, Some make digital currency offering some benefit for others in return for digital currency like cafés which acknowledges bitcoin as installment. Some make digital currency by unlawful means like the Wannacry malware that delivered individuals' vital data in return for bitcoins, There are such huge numbers of routes on the grounds that after all cryptographic money virtual cash and like how you profit online you can procure digital money a similar far as well.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

You don't need to invest money in order to earn money in here. This forum already helped many people to earn just by endorsing bounty campaigns.
In Bounty campaigns Signature campaign is one of the many ways to earn money here. You can also do Vlog or facebook
Baksobakar

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

I think that's a question I don't need to answer because I'm sure you are also helped by the existence of bitcoin. right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: