Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:58:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Galaxy A Revolutionary Mineable Ethereum Based Cryptocurrency  (Read 6225 times)
newsilike (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

This account was hacked. just recently got it back

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:07:58 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 04:30:13 AM by newsilike

Welcome to Mineable Ethereum Based Cryptocurrency Requiring No Hash Power, Mining Software or Hardware

Introducing Bitcoin Galaxy. Bitcoin Galaxy like it’s counterparts Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, is a mineable cryptocurrency. The difference however, is under the hood. Bitcoin Galaxy leverages the powerful Ethereum network, creating a mineable cryptocurrency with the same capabilities as it’s counterparts, but with many more benefits. Like Bitcoin, there are 21 million Bitcoin Galaxy coins, most of these coins have not been mined yet, and are up for grabs.

How It Works

BitcoinGalaxy Mining works by calling the Smart Contract function Mine(). Don’t panic, it’s not that difficult! Follow the steps below and you are good to go!
The principle is easy: — The higher the ETH transaction fee, the faster your transaction will be processed. (example: 21 GWEI)
- The lower the ETH transaction fee, the slower your transaction will be processed. (example: 1 GWEI)
Remember: Only 100 coins can be mined every 10 minutes.
NOTE: Theoretically it is possible for ETH Miners to prioritize their own transactions, however, their life won’t be easy:
- First they need to actually mine a block (they have to win to all other miners)
- Second they need to replace normal ETH transactions by their own mining transactions — Means less ETH fees profit for them
- And third, ETH miners can only take this advantage if BTCG is actually worth their ETH fees losses
In other words: if BTCG gets to the stage that miners start taking advantage of its Mining process, it is a sign that BTCG is worth something

MINING

Unlike Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Galaxy does not require hardware, software, or hashpower to be mined. Bitcoin Galaxy uses a breakthrough mining system allows miners to mine Bitcoin Galaxy crypto directly from the mining contract using a almost any wallet of their choice (that support smart contract functions), including online wallets such as MyEtherwallet.

BITCOIN GALAXY MINING EXPLAINED

A full guide to mining Bitcoin Galaxy can be found here. Instead however, we will now show you one way that mining can be easily done using MyEtherWallet. Please note metamask should be installed

=> Visit The contracts Page On MyEtherwallet.com

=> Next Enter The Bitcoin Galaxy Contract Address Into The Contract Address field :- 0xcDe3Ef6CACF84Ad36d8A6eCcc964f25351296D36

=> Next Copy And Paste The Code Found On This Page/Below into the ABI field -

Code:
[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"NextRewardHalving","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint8"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"Mine","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"MaxMiningReward","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"RewardStart","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"RewardHalvingTimePeriod","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"AdminSupply","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"RewardTimePeriod","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"MiningReward","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"RewardEnd","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"TimeNow","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"CurrentMined","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"MaxTotalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"}]

=> After entering the contract address and ABI code, press the Access Button

=> Under Read/Write Contract, click on the “select a function” box, and from the drop down menu that appears, select “mine”

=> Next you will be prompted to access your wallet. Ensure that the wallet you access has enough ETH in it to cover a minimum of 100,000 gas for the upcoming transaction that you will initiate.

=> You should access your wallet preferably with MetaMask, because it is more secure. You may also choose another option that works for you (e.g. private key).

=> In this example we are using MetaMask, so click connect to MetaMask/Mist once you’ve chosen it

=> Now you should be connected, so click on write

=> On the popup page leave the Amount to Send field with 0, insert a gas limit of 100000, sign and send the Transaction. Click generate transaction.

=> and then “yes I’m sure”.

=> Finally, complete the submission using MetaMask, if you are using that method. If you’re using another method, complete it that way. Set the GWEI to whatever you like (I use 10 for this example, which should cover the gas cost).

=> Your transaction will now begin processing on the Ethereum newtork

=> If you’re successful, you will get the reward of 100 BTCG sent to your wallet address automatically

And it’s that simple. No Hardware (just a normal PC with access to the web), no special software, no hash power. just copy and paste the contract address and ABI code, follow the instructions, and you’re gold.

To maximize your chances you can check the RewardEnd variable here: https://etherscan.io/token/0xcDe3Ef6CACF84Ad36d8A6eCcc964f25351296D36#readContract this variable is in unix timestamp and indicates when the current BTCG mining period ends, so you can send your transactions right after that! (You can convert unix timestamps to human dates times on a converter website, for example: https://www.epochconverter.com/)

Remember that this is just one example of how you can mine BTCG, you can also use GETH (the official Ethereum core wallet), or whatever other method you choose (granted smart contract functions must be supported).

Visit us on twitter or via our website https://bitcoingalaxy.io to ask questions, and learn more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boo50

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

lux8.net

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:08:32 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 02:46:28 PM by boo50

mining? better to call it call it MMMining

dayawantpathare

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:04:28 PM

When presale starts?
phongvo811

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:11:20 PM

mining? better to call it call it MMMining
huntingthesnark

Activity: 357
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

Behind every revolutionary project there is a bunch of freshly registered forum members to praise it on the forums

Grin Grin

A whole 6 pages of them! That's some serious effort right there.

For the latest Crypto news and alts info check out https://coinsjar.info/
sii0525

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:48:44 AM

is it safe to follow this mining?
nguyennhuquyet1989

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:46:52 AM

Hi admin, Can I ask?
How to take profit with BTCG
I try send 1 transaction with gwei 8 and gas price 100000
Transaction fee is 0.000456064 ETH
I get back 100 BTCG
and price on https://ecex.exchange/ now is
0.000003100 x 100 = 0.00031 less than my transaction fee
vmozara

Activity: 190
Merit: 59

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:55:13 PM

I believe that, if the overall quality of users and content on the forum is to be maintained, the moderators/admins should do something about topics like this. See all these new users with 10 posts or 20? All these posts were shitposted in the forum, so their vote here can look more legit.

Roll Eyes
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:24:16 PM

I believe that, if the overall quality of users and content on the forum is to be maintained, the moderators/admins should do something about topics like this. See all these new users with 10 posts or 20? All these posts were shitposted in the forum, so their vote here can look more legit.

Roll Eyes
Very good project!

Cheesy

Just report it, as I did. They'll remove it at some point hopefully.
Zakie

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:31:16 PM

it's real? anyone checked it? need to sign a contract make me scared, and almost bitcointalk accounts commented here are newbie, i don't want to lost all of my tokens in my wallet.
dnssandbox

Activity: 57
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:19:19 PM

it's real? anyone checked it? need to sign a contract make me scared, and almost bitcointalk accounts commented here are newbie, i don't want to lost all of my tokens in my wallet.

Can't you tell by the posts that they simply keep creating new accounts and spamming to keep this post at the top of the first page?

I am shocked that the MODs haven't deleted this post and banned the OP and all those new accounts yet.

Run. Don't walk away from this.
sxemini

Activity: 1557
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:08:02 AM

can any admin stop this spamming thread?
greyday

Activity: 434
Merit: 52

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:18:41 AM

This thread is like an Amazon product listing--around 15% actual people.
vantungvtt

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:03:45 AM

Does anyone try it? I heard about send 0 ETH and receive bounty, but this... Never heard about it before.
CNMOH

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:12:54 AM

Well i have recieved 100 of those tokens looking some of my ethereum...now the question is..is that worth even that much...if it is then i would like to mine more...so before mining more i would like to know the price of these tokens..
Looden

Activity: 168
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:39:09 AM

Can I mine without gas in the account?

Nope, you cant call the function without the gas price.
Because its still a transaction. To contract address or to yourself.
MrQuangQH

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:59:22 PM

You are not registered yet.
Please start talking to our bot to register: @bitcoin_galaxy_bot
Sad
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:50:02 AM

I got it how to mine after reading carefully the whole instructions. But the question will be why you chose name of Bitcoin for a project which is built on the protocol of Ethereum ? Why should anyone not think this is cheapest way to get attention ? We have seen in past many attempts of this kind referring at name and protocol but none worked.
nguyennhuquyet1989

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:58:54 AM

I got it how to mine after reading carefully the whole instructions. But the question will be why you chose name of Bitcoin for a project which is built on the protocol of Ethereum ? Why should anyone not think this is cheapest way to get attention ? We have seen in past many attempts of this kind referring at name and protocol but none worked.
good question, I think so too, why name of this project is Bitcoin Galaxy?
greyday

Activity: 434
Merit: 52

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:56:28 PM

Behind every revolutionary project there is a bunch of freshly registered forum members to praise it on the forums

Grin Grin

A whole 6 pages of them! That's some serious effort right there.

It was at 7, then dropped to 6, then back to 7, now down to 2.

I would just like to publicly applaud the mods on this board, it can't be easy to try to keep up with such scammer heavy threads and we regulars really appreciate the work y'all do.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: