Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:40:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain and Cryptocurrency in Healthcare  (Read 190 times)
nftverse (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:16:56 PM

Hi Everyone!

We have a team that is researching how Blockchain and Cryptocurrency is being applied to Healthcare. Could you share information on any healthcare related blockchain and cryptocurrency projects you are aware of. In particular, do you feel any of these projects will have a truly transformational impact on the world of Healthcare?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:36:48 PM

Do you know Medical token currency (MTC)?
This is one of the leading blockchain projects in health care.
Their project was very successful, you can learn about them.
truemmu

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:22:55 PM

I see that some teams are studying how to apply blockchain and cryptocurrency to health care. I think this is very positive news. The development of blockchain technology should be to make human life and life more convenient. I wish this research an early success
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

Where are we hurrying, I do not know how in the countries of the first world, but there are countries in which medecine is generally at a minimum, think that this is how it can help people? I think not, although everything can be as usual.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

Hi Everyone!

We have a team that is researching how Blockchain and Cryptocurrency is being applied to Healthcare. Could you share information on any healthcare related blockchain and cryptocurrency projects you are aware of. In particular, do you feel any of these projects will have a truly transformational impact on the world of Healthcare?
I don't think you should be opening a new thread since there are similar threads in the Project Development & Bitcoin Discussion sections of the forum. They have a number of replies and links which would be helpful for you. You just need to search for the right keywords. Here are a few I found

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3339249
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3710692
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2621025.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2822113.0
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:36:32 PM

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there has been no healthcare/blockchain company that has even so much as made small blip on the healthcare radar.
So I really can't recommend any at all although there are literally dozens of them out there.

Theoretically, there are many benefits for bringing blockchain to the healthcare world, both in medical advancement and research.
Even simple things like hospital records maintenance will be vastly improved using an open source, distributed ledger.

Unfortunately, the reality is, there just isn't the infrastructure available right now for this to be implemented.
This is on both the tech side and the economics side.

Right now, the only viable ecosystem to join is the eth network.  And that itself is still pretty far detached from the reality of, well, anything.
It is only able to maintain its own crypto economy.

I would say it will take a good 5 years before any real practical solutions start becoming available.
Anything before that is straight up speculation and can do more harm to the healthcare community rather than help

Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

It is good that Healthcare is getting into blockchain. Hope healthcare coins will be accepted on any medical institutions.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

Hi Everyone!

I do not hear nor know a healthcare that accepts crypto currency. But if there is or are, it will be so good. For me, crypto currency can be used in any transactions, aside from investment.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:16:24 PM

I have also heard about companies issuing a few campaigns that make goods and devices for health. But I did not join them. I see that some teams are studying to implement Blockchain and Cryptocurrancy  for health care. I think this is very positive news. Development of blockchain technology can make human life more comfortable .  If I find any such campaign I would be happy to join.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:24:22 PM

If Blockchain and  Cryptocurrency will be available in healthcare then it may be helpful to the patient and customer to purchase the medicines in easiest way. It may develop strong customer-medicine relationship and may avoid the availability of counterfeit medicines.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

I know about few health related coins like patientory, etheal and denta etc but i do not think anyone of them has yet completed the task of developing and implementing their product in the healthcare system.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

Hi Everyone!

A lot of ICOs right now already partnered with medical and pharmaceutical industry because it will provide a better solution for the healthcare.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
m.roth

Activity: 44
Merit: 5

/be the change/

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

The benefit of the blockchain in healthcare is imo mostly a more efficient and accurate exchange of data. Cost reductions result because of an automated exchange of information between hospitals and doctors, the patients infos stored in the chain. The costs of the data exchange in terms of reporting and billing with health-insurances can be reduced enormously. Also the drug-supply-chain could be optimized and fully automated.

Furthermore, accurate, but anonyme infos about patients could be used for better predictions of illnesses (since there is the possibility of a huge data set) and therefore better treatments.

Not sure if thinking the biggest benefit of blockchain in healthcare is that you can pay with cryptos is negatively related with understanding blockchain.

elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:56:37 PM

There are a whole lot of healthcare blockchain related project on the space, and I think these project are needed to make health care more secured with out medical records, there are projects like medical token, shivom and so on, you can search for many more based on the particular area of healthcare you are interested in.
indoagung88

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:08:49 PM

Hi Everyone!

I don't think you should be opening a new thread since there are similar threads in the Project Development & Bitcoin Discussion sections of the forum. They have a number of replies and links which would be helpful for you. You just need to search for the right keywords. Here are a few I found

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3339249
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3710692
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2621025.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2822113.0
thank you for the information that you convey to us all, BLUPASS is one that i have read. with the ERC-20 utility token, to access the platform provided. this is very useful. thank you friend patatas. success is always for you.!

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:26:36 PM

Hi Everyone!

Yeah I think blockchain can impact on the world of healthcare, think of medical reports? how people manipulate medical reports? or how they are taken without our consent? what of people who manipulate date of birth? these problems are healthcare related and blockchain can solve them because of the decentralized nature of these system.
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

The widespread adoption of the blockchain, which occurred last year, has proved just how practical and far-reaching the benefits of nascent technology are, but there is still a widely used product that addresses one of the world's persistent problems: data consistency and security.

Now a group of researchers is trying to convince hospitals and health care providers that the solution to these problems is the blockchain.

There are a number of issues that currently affect the health sector, including fragmentation and inconsistency of data across multiple platforms, the persistent data breaches, and the illegal use and monetization of private patient data.
Using blockchain, there may be a complete and immutable trail of how data is used, who accessed it, and who saw it.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:55:18 AM

Hi Everyone!

Maybe that will be beneficial if we need the best transaction in the world, and it is through cyptocurrency and blockchain technology. There is also alot of ICO's today that is focusing on the development of this kind of project where it is intend to develop the transaction for hospitals and other healthcare services.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
EscrowService28

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:52:10 AM

Hi Everyone!

Im not actually sure how the blockchain can help integrate crypto into this field but hearing some projects like docademics and other healthcare platforms for a while. It seems they have same concept and want to incorporate blockchain into it. But how things can be done by crypto if all are not into it. I can understand that this will be beneficial to everybody however not everyone has an idea about crypto. Let say some, only those few can maximize the idea and pay crypto for using this but will take long time before it is fully adopt by a lots of community. Plus only those rich can afford it since not everybody can have a lots of coins that will be used for paying it in some healthcare instituions.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: