Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:44:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN AS A GLOBAL FOREIGN EXCHANGE CURRENCY  (Read 99 times)
mensahkkofie (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:05:44 AM

Anytime I  see a  forex exchange listing from  a reliable source such as the media during a  news telecast  , I notice only the major trading foreign curriencies such the USD, Euros , pound sterling and the other popular currencies we have in the world. Am wondering if  digital currencies especially bitcoin could be listed among these major foreign currencies on the global forex exchange market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:00:04 AM

Time will come that bitcoin maybe considered as legal tender and can be a global currency on that period. Currently, bitcoin is being use to transact many utility payments online and its really helpful as it is fast, secure and cheaper compare to the current system that we are currently using. Be positive. Smiley
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 09:13:11 AM

All these things will change if states and laws recognize Bitcoin. It is the legal situation that limits the inclusion of bitcoin in those lists.
In recent times there are a lot of changes that happened, for example, a lot of news channels have been talking about Bitcoin in its news items. "In the past, it was rare to hear about such news, especially in the famous headlines and newspapers."
With all the positive news I expect this to happen quickly "Especially if bitcoin is recognized by the United States"

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mensahkkofie (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

All these things will change if states and laws recognize Bitcoin. It is the legal situation that limits the inclusion of bitcoin in those lists.
In recent times there are a lot of changes that happened, for example, a lot of news channels have been talking about Bitcoin in its news items. "In the past, it was rare to hear about such news, especially in the famous headlines and newspapers."
With all the positive news I expect this to happen quickly "Especially if bitcoin is recognized by the United States"

Recently, a friend informed me about international media agency such as DW always mentioning the price of  bitcoin during their major news bulletin. The media can actually help propagate the good news blockchain technology has for the world.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:24:17 AM

Right. I think so.
Bitcoin is being used to trade many online utility payments and it's really useful as it's fast, secure and cheaper than other systems.
Its future will be very valuable for the community to reduce the cost of natural resources without using cash anymore.
It will be the means of online payment fast and convenient, especially the profit increase when there are good signals from the market.

mensahkkofie (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:00:38 PM

Right. I think so.
Bitcoin is being used to trade many online utility payments and it's really useful as it's fast, secure and cheaper than other systems.
Its future will be very valuable for the community to reduce the cost of natural resources without using cash anymore.
It will be the means of online payment fast and convenient, especially the profit increase when there are good signals from the market.
You are right, you are writing on the importance of bitcoin, but  the discussion here is about how bitcoin could be added to the foreign currency exchange market on the global scale. The future of bitcoin looks bright and I hope it trades against the major currencies such as the USD, Euros and the pound sterling.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: