Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where i can find some ico?  (Read 220 times)
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:47:16 PM

Icodrops at the moment, in my opinion, is the best option, these guys are some of the most competent, very few paid reviews, have a cool channel in telegram.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:23:47 PM

Icodrops.com, icoratings updates the public with new ICOs, along with their ratings Imodium these projects.
As most of these rating websites are run by investors,  they mostly provide credible information.
Best to do your own research.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:51:08 PM

You can search for potential ICO projects on the icoholder.com website. This website fully integrates all ICOs on the market at the moment. Choosing a potential ICO is very important because if you invest in an ICO scam campaign, you will lose all your money spent on investing.

takatonanami

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:23:20 AM

I am finding information on ICO from the site called ICObench. I think that it will be helpful because there are many people who are watching. I am also referring to the evaluation on this site.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:55:29 AM

i am looking for some high heat ico.which website is famous about the ico?i will find some project and join it.
Looking for ICO is not really that hard but not all ICOs are successful because many ico are scam so we have to be really good at analyzing so as not to drop the choice to ico project which we will follow and I often look for it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board = 238.0 or also use ico rankings such as bountyplatform.io bountyhive and so forth.
nesterrr

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:32:07 AM

Ankr Network  is reliable and they are still on ico, to end sometime in August.
X-Block Official
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:48:06 AM

On ICODROPS, you can find plenty of quality ICO projects.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

I think now this should not be a problem at all, there are already quite a lot of sites on which the ICO assessment is conducted on all indicators, and experts are exposed by the experts, and you can orient to them
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:05:46 PM

You will find some good icos by visiting Icodrops, icobench and also in this forum on topic column.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:52:03 PM

Some are listed at. You can easily link to the ico.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico
Among them, let's focus more on #Metahash.
This is a good and quality project with the most powerful toolkit available to provide today's high-demand solutions. I believe you will love Metagate and Mining/forging  Wink
https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico/metahash

christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:18:28 PM

To get ICO is very easy you can simply search online, bitcointalk but the main thing is getting a good ICO. The common ICO site I do here of is coindrop and coingecko.
evetsky_101

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

where?
Snyderfx

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:00:29 PM

brother i think you may know about icodrops.com .that is the best website i have ever seen and i am using in these days. in addition to that i use ico bench and rating websites for get more information about ico project and how much rating they give for that project

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:43:42 PM

Please do not read the reviews from the rating site and then you will get the wrong move by them because recent days most of the rating site are getting money from the project team and listing them at top.
I would like to go with the any ICO in the sense, I personally go to the white paper or their Ann thread to clarify my doubts about the project if that is even seems trustworthy.
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:21:34 PM

I would look at the ratings on the icodrops website and the ratings of the people who lead the tables. Together, this estimate should be objektiv.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: