Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reviews on Altcoins !  (Read 497 times)
cryptosun (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:05:35 AM

Hello guys Smiley i am one of the bitcoin oldie lover, i had 76 btc, but lost much of them left with like 6 due to alt coin loses, market is dumping like crazy, what would be the suggestion and recommendation? HODL has made me alot of losses, i am not sure how bitcoin will survive without altcoins, but i would love to see you opinion and as per me , altcoins will recover soon what abt you?

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

You might be wanted to always check out the market before attempting to HODL for a little longer like 1 week or more. In the other side, you can always cut losses on every trade you have made if you won't betting on the risk anymore.
cryptosun (OP)

Activity: 448

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:21:08 AM

i was silly guys, i never wanted to trade alts until i got greedy and went for poloniex and btc-e my first exchange lost 20 btc in zec, but i had purchased at lower prices first price was 15 usd then 30 and 100 and so on

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
BenRayfield

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:10:32 PM

Hello guys Smiley i am one of the bitcoin oldie lover, i had 76 btc, but lost much of them left with like 6 due to alt coin loses, market is dumping like crazy, what would be the suggestion and recommendation? HODL has made me alot of losses, i am not sure how bitcoin will survive without altcoins, but i would love to see you opinion and as per me , altcoins will recover soon what abt you?
Do you think that bitcoin will not survive without alithinou? I think differently. A few other coins are enough. For example Ethereum, NEO, EOS.
What's the situation now? We have bitcoin (it's cool!) and there are a lot of altcoins (it is unclear what and why).
So I'm not worried about Bitcoin..

Kertmu

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:21:23 PM

Sometimes the risk is not justified.

Say that on losses it can be taught,, but then there is no money to realize their experience.

Therefore, you do not need to invest all the capital at once.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

what a huge losses bro. thats a lesson learned before invest and hodl in altxoin much better to check there price history if is this low or high and the purpose of coin..

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:30:39 PM

If you good on trading, its not a big problem. So you can increase your own bitcoin by trading as well.
If you can't trade or don't how to choose coin that is a good one, you can join to channel prediction for trade, but you must choose the trusted channel. Thanks

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:14:41 AM

I have many altkoins and no bitcoin at all. I want to buy bitcoin on correction in the near future, because I believe in its growth, I want to hold the most stable crypto currency. Why did not you sell bitcoin for 15,000?
airinnesmith26

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:04:01 PM

Sorry for the loss buddy. I think the best option now is just to hodl. I dont think it is worth to put your btc in altcoins anymore as this can increase your losses. What about just hold and see the value by the end of the year since we are seeing a steady increase in price by now. If the value do reach near what it was last year i think that would be very good for you
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:43:57 AM

The number is kind of big here, losing so much on altcoins to come to think of it. Maybe you need to set a good plan a strategy first. Investing in altcoins are good, but this is a bit out of the line.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:55:26 AM

it is hard to understand what you really mean. you say you are an "oldie" then you say "hold made me lose"! based on your registration date if you bought bitcoin at $300ish and really HODL then you had made a huge profit!

as for altcoins my strategy has always been to trade into the pumps and i will not change it unless i see a real good altcoin which i have not yet seen.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
hdueueiw432

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

Do you still love Bitcoin as before? Why do you have redirects when using Altcoin Copper? I'm curious about this.
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:54:52 PM

I think you are not analyzing the market situation. ALTcoins are not doing good at all, because a lot of people has exchanged them for BTC due the news of ETF. But, if BTC become stable ALTs will recover definitely. So its better to wait, and sell later under stable conditions.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

If you still keep it, I do not think that you do not get the loss because its value will rise again, unlike sold and you will not get anything, you better save Bitcoin than buy altcoin, the condition is not too good for altcoin many people misstep in a wave of decline, many people are moving to buy Bitcoin because they believe Bitcoin is more profitable than others, I hope you do not do things that endanger yourself.
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:04:56 PM

My tip is just like Chinese businessman does, Do not HOLD for a longtime for a larger profit  it is better to have small amount profit in a  a short period of time atleast you are sure that you have profit that to think of the larger profit that you are not sure if you will earn that.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:16:11 PM

wow, a big loss. I agree with you about the current market, it's decreasing, and each time I go to my ETH wallet, I just see a redhead, I do not like this much. The market goes down making investors like me and you feel depressed. But we have to accept that. The market is down, it is a good idea to keep the BTC, which will benefit us a lot in the future and if there is a little more investment in the altcoin. I'm sure the future will be different.  Wink Wink Wink
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:16:35 PM

I think it is the opposite, I'm unsure that Altcoins can survive without bitcoin.

As for buying Altcoins, if you believe in bitcoin, I would suggest holding a large amount of reserves and buying some riskier Altcoins with what you have left.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

I think it is the opposite, I'm unsure that Altcoins can survive without bitcoin.

such a retarded bitcoin centristic statement,

altcoins can of course survive without bitcoin, the world doesnt really care about bitcoin, they care about the blockchain technology to create their own coins, and contracts.

Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:30:21 PM

Losses will bring benefits, from your experience you should be able to find a solution. If you don't want to lose, try to invest altcoins to cover your losses. With prices currently falling, of course, this is your chance to have altcoin as your benefit. But I think BTC is in the price recovery phase, compared to last month BTC began to improve and of course you should wait for BTC prices back stable.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:44:47 PM

I think you invest in wrong altcoin, as per my experience i earn lots of profit in Altcoin but i believe in hold not day trade. Altcoin is more profitable as compare to bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: