Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the elective alternatives of Bitcoin to invest?  (Read 182 times)
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:18:36 PM

You can invest in any coin listed in coinmarketcap, the alternative coins or coins other than bitcoin are xalled altcoins, so i will recommend you to buy some eth, xrp and etc if you do not want to buy btc, all these are good alts.

Luckycoins999

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:22:57 PM

An alternative to bitcoin is ethereum which follows a different blockchain mechanism. Some potential cryptos with less attention is Dash, NEM, Zcash etc. if you are looking to invest in penny cryptos then try for cardano, stellar, zilliqa etc. XRP has shown much progress in the past and many experts think that it will have great impact in the future economy.
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:50:44 PM

Coins like EOS, XRP, Cardano, Dash, ETH etc are famous alternatives of bitcoin which is why they are called ALTcoins. Apart from ETH which has seen a dip recently, others are showing great growth in the market. Hopefully, ETH will rise too once the market becomes more stable.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:33:30 PM

I think the elective alternatives can be Ethereum, Cardano, Litecoin. Though the price of ethereum is dropping nowadays, but I still believe Ethereum will recover its position. Cardano and litecoin are the two most promising coins in the market that I believe have a great future ahead.   
I also think that if to replace Bitcoin then Ethereum is the most worthy coin. Ethereum has a lot of practical applications and trust of investors, with the management team always having many improvements that have helped ETH to thrive in the past and in the future I believe that ETH will also huge growth.
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:39:21 PM

Considering the fall of Bitcoin's cost, what are the elective alternatives of Bitcoin to contribute?
Many potential altcoins that you can choose for investment. Ethereum is the main recommendation because it is the best altcoin for now and occupies the second position after bitcoin. In addition, NEO can be another alternative because it has high potential to develop.
alister.kain

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

From my opinion investments have to be done in quite profitable alternative cryyptocurrencies which have very positive predictions from everybody or from the majority of participant here, there could be Monero like the most anonymous alt, Waves and Eos like more profitable and so promising and far-sighted altcoins there at all.
annajacob92

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:36:24 AM

There is nothing better than btc which has become the leader on the cryptocurrency market and I think that it will be the 'king' for the future as well.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: