Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [TokenSale]⭐️⭐️⭐️HealthNet - HEALTH⭐️⭐️⭐️Mining through SPORT activities  (Read 2259 times)
Tigra3458

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:36:51 PM

I support projects that promote sports. In addition, it is good when there is motivation. That's fine with me. Social network for sports is great..I would use such a platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HealthNet (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 01:33:43 AM

How are the HealthCoin accrued?
1. After registration, you must confirm the phone via SMS and link the tracker in your profile;
2. Register workouts in your tracker, they will be automatically downloaded to the Network;
3. Coins are credited to registered coaching, in accordance with the amount of training.
At the moment, three main types of activities are registered: running-walking, biking and swimming. The number of coins credited for 1km of activity: Running-walking - 10 coins, Bicycle - 2.5 coins, Swimming - 40 coins. There is a regularity factor: for every two consecutive days of training, the coefficient increases by 0.1, for skipping one training day, the coefficient falls by 0.1. The minimum value of the coefficient is 1.0, the maximum value is 1.3. Train regularly!
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 01:36:05 AM

I support projects that promote sports. In addition, it is good when there is motivation. That's fine with me. Social network for sports is great..I would use such a platform.

Thank you! Join now!
We will be glad to receive feedback on the application!

Links for downloading the application:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=online.hcnet.android
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/health-coin-net/id1395864287?mt=8

HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:18:21 AM

1. After registration, you must confirm the phone via SMS and link the tracker in your profile;
2. Register workouts in your tracker, they will be automatically downloaded to the Network;
3. Coins are credited to registered coaching, in accordance with the amount of training.
At the moment, three main types of activities are registered: running-walking, biking and swimming. The number of coins credited for 1km of activity: Running-walking - 10 coins, Bicycle - 2.5 coins, Swimming - 40 coins. There is a regularity factor: for every two consecutive days of training, the coefficient increases by 0.1, for skipping one training day, the coefficient falls by 0.1. The minimum value of the coefficient is 1.0, the maximum value is 1.3. Train regularly!
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:20:12 PM

HealthCoin can be exchanged for discounts, bonuses and goods from Partners, as well as give to charity. In the future, you can invite friend on a sports battle, the winner takes all the coins of the loser (obtained during the competition).
Owning Health Token gives the owner a premium account, the maximum reward for training and exclusive offers in the Marketplace.
TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:17:23 PM

yes, it's great that such a sphere as sports develops in the crypto-currency space. I really respect people who are involved in sports, but I respect even those who develop this industry.

olgahappy

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:08:42 PM

I installed this app on my iPhone and I had one training run of 3.7 km, and it is assessed to 36.7. I can't buy anything for this amount, but when there are more coins, I can choose something. But I have a question. For purchase will be accepted 100% of these coins for the training? or should I buy tokens first?
qolaqola

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

I installed this app on my iPhone and I had one training run of 3.7 km, and it is assessed to 36.7. I can't buy anything for this amount, but when there are more coins, I can choose something. But I have a question. For purchase will be accepted 100% of these coins for the training? or should I buy tokens first?
Hello, this question is also interesting to me. I want to know is it possible to purchase goods for the coins that nominal? and another question is how mining is carried out? do you use the power of your phone?
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:49:21 AM

yes, it's great that such a sphere as sports develops in the crypto-currency space. I really respect people who are involved in sports, but I respect even those who develop this industry.

Thank you!
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:56:29 AM

The minimum amount of coins to make a purchase at the moment is 3000 HCS. It is not necessary to buy tokens, you need to train regularly) Soon other offers from Network Partners will be added. And the possession of HealthToken (HT) gives the owner the following options:
- Premium Status
- Exchange for HealthCoin
- Maximum reward for training
- Participation in the development of the project
- Voting for the appointment of Delegates and Vorkers (see White Paper)
- Exclusive offers in Marketplace
- Discounts for web services
- Access to Restricted HealthNet Statistics
- Special support line
HealthToken purchased at TokenSale.
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:06:19 AM

Hello, this question is also interesting to me. I want to know is it possible to purchase goods for the coins that nominal? and another question is how mining is carried out? do you use the power of your phone?

With the help of HealthCoin, you can buy any coupon to the Market place, the minimum number at the moment is 3000, the owners of the HealthToken receive exclusive offers. HealthToken (HT) is the ERC-20 token, transactions with its participation are confirmed by the Ethereum network, so no mining is required for it.
HealthCoin supports mining, but not in the classic sense of the word. HealthCoin is charged for the participants' training and is used to pay for the services of the Network and Partners.
The process of obtaining HealthCoin for sporting achievements is realized using the unique consensus PoSport (Proof of Sport), where Sport is the physical activity of the participant, registered by any specialized program-tracker.
Tigra3458

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:59:51 AM

Thank you! Join now!

Yes, I installed the application and already do, I like the interface. Everything is convenient and simple. I think this is a good idea and it will be in demand among athletes. Thanks for the replies.
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:11:54 AM

Thank you! Join now!

Yes, I installed the application and already do, I like the interface. Everything is convenient and simple. I think this is a good idea and it will be in demand among athletes. Thanks for the replies.

If there are more questions, I will be happy to answer! Thank you!
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:14:09 AM

It interested me. I think it is necessary to install such an application and go to training. I like when there is a motivation to practice or sports or intellectual. It's nice to get bonuses.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:51:47 PM

It interested me. I think it is necessary to install such an application and go to training. I like when there is a motivation to practice or sports or intellectual. It's nice to get bonuses.

Welcome to join!
articleheros

Activity: 83

Thai translator and Blogger icoreview.com

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

Do you want to Promote your ICO in Thailand? I can translate and write post on my own blog icoreview.com

I am Thai translator from Thailand. and my blog is icoreview.com
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/

Good afternoon! Thanks for the suggestion. We will consider it.
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

Do you want to Promote your ICO in Thailand? I can translate and write post on my own blog icoreview.com

How much do your services cost?
erzascalet

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:40:23 PM

An incredibly promising project with great opportunities. I wish the team to achieve their goal as soon as possible
marysay12

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:30:47 PM

this project is very good in project preparation and making whitepaper, it is good and looks very promising, someone can see the composition of team that look very professional to develop this project, I will wait for ICO announcement from this project, hopefully this project reach its target
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: