Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:41:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarii.Cash - a digital blockchain payment wallet for the MENA region  (Read 3052 times)
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:09:04 AM

A very great project, I will participate in this project because it will be profitable in the future.
Indeed! I like also how they develop Denarii cash that can easily download their wallet app in playstore which can easy to use for payment and also Denarii Cash token holders, will be able to vote on important company decisions such as third party developers releases.

Your right easy to download the wallet app both android and ios of Apple. The interface of denarii wallet is different, but i didn't explore it yet.  But i think this wallet is very useful to me because i always cash in and hodl a coin, love it this wallet.
Denarii's app are very usefull for everyone. You can split your bill payment, withdrawn cash in many places and for every transaction made you can easily earn token amazing right? So let's continue support this platform to succeed it can contribute a lot in our growing community.
Does Denarii's App support any other tokens? Or was it specialized for DTOKEN only? It would be nice if it also support other token, that will be more convenient to those who has a lot of different tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minreeme

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:14:51 AM

Greetings
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
vhroen

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:21:48 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 06:58:07 AM by vhroen

One of the unique and essential features of Denarii.Cash Wallet aside from being multiple cryptocurrency cash wallet is its Proof of Stakes (PoS) functionality. Where in, the holders of Denarii Cash Token can earn interests until the date of maturity reached. I knew one project before that is also PoS-based crypto and you have to have 35,000 tokens in your wallet for you to stake those. Now my question is, any specific amount of Denarii Cash Tokens one must have to avail of this feature?
jimely0907

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:39:25 AM

When is the end of ico of denarii cash token? I already purchase the denarii cash. My denarii app in my cellphone mobile is crashed, can anyone help me to fix this problem guys.  I already cash in a bit of bitcoin, can i download it again ?
poicessra

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

Can not wait for the alpha release of the platform. It will help the business a lot, because it will show what the true potential this business has. As already said there is massive money in the intermodal industry and they really need solutions for their logistic problems. If done right (and I beleive in the team) it could be a revolution in that field.
jonsnow23

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:31:36 AM

Denarii.Cash is a multi-cryptocurrency blockchain payment wallet that allows user to manage cryptocurrency, pay bills, accept payment and more. Company Started last Feb 2017. Im pretty sure they have solid foundation on making a progress on this projects. With the effort and hardworking of the team, I will see a success in the future of Denarii no matter what.
jimely0907

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:43:56 AM

16% limited bonus they are running pre sale 560 eth raised. Lets invest denarii cash token guys, many functions of the project for individuals, for cash points , for business and for developers. so many features such as multicrypto currency, full transparency, secure, data interoperability , simple to use. Lets invest denarii cash token guys.
lyn_hanney

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:20:05 PM

Greetings
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands

Hi! I guess they have already thought of possible remedy on mitigating your above concern. I am sure that they have scrutinize every detail about the problem and other issue they might encounter throughtout the whole project planning and composition. For me, they have the best platform for a hassle-free and reliable payment services and with coming up with a very nice platform, it can corroborate the sincerity of the people behind this project.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:40:51 PM

A very great project, I will participate in this project because it will be profitable in the future.
Indeed! I like also how they develop Denarii cash that can easily download their wallet app in playstore which can easy to use for payment and also Denarii Cash token holders, will be able to vote on important company decisions such as third party developers releases.

Your right easy to download the wallet app both android and ios of Apple. The interface of denarii wallet is different, but i didn't explore it yet.  But i think this wallet is very useful to me because i always cash in and hodl a coin, love it this wallet.

If u did not download the app, hurry up its waiting for u in store called online web store for apps. U can download the app from there. Dont download more than 40 apps within 5 minutes as it will cost u too much money which u may not have due to the poor life conditions or other reason that can be related to u being handicapped, not being able to transport ur body freely using feet or arms.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:43:55 PM

Your right easy to download the wallet app both android and ios of Apple. The interface of denarii wallet is different, but i didn't explore it yet.  But i think this wallet is very useful to me because i always cash in and hodl a coin, love it this wallet.
Denarii's app are very usefull for everyone. You can split your bill payment, withdrawn cash in many places and for every transaction made you can easily earn token amazing right? So let's continue support this platform to succeed it can contribute a lot in our growing community.
Does Denarii's App support any other tokens? Or was it specialized for DTOKEN only? It would be nice if it also support other token, that will be more convenient to those who has a lot of different tokens.
Based of what I've read on their website Denarii app can echange money almost 15 more currencies and manage or invest bitcoin, ethereum and more. So Denarii apps can support other token not only for DTOKEN. That's why Denarii app is very convinient and reliable to use.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:46:32 AM

Greetings
I agree on what you said. The idea, the concept and the features of this platform is really impressive but still, its success will be depended on the team who develop this project. Denarii's teamdo really had a lot of loads to do, and I believe this people will not and will never disappoint us.
kyukielou

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:02:54 AM

Very informative thread. Almost every information needed was already written. But I can't see the information of the total supply. What was Denarii Cash total supply?
I suggest you better read their whitepaper. But to answer your query on what was Denarii Cash total supply, I copied this on their whitepaper for you to have a quick response with your question.

The initial issue of Denarii Tokens is limited to 200,000,000 Denarii cash token during the
Pre-Sale and Public Sale campaigns. Unsold Denarii Cash token, that were created for sale
during the public sale period and that won’t be sold out, will be destroyed. The initial issue
of Denarii Tokens is programmed by a smart contract and will be carried out in the following
order:

Token Sale Date
Pre-Sale: September 2018
Public Sale: October 2018

Token Sale Summary:
Token Name: Denarii Cash
Token Symbol: DCASH
Token Type: ERC223
Tokens Issued: 200,000,000
Hard Cap: 10,000 ETH
Public Token Sale Period: 30 Days
KYC Requirement: KYC Requirement Passport & Proof of residence for all participants
Accepted Currency: BTC, ETH, BCH, XEM, XLM, DASH LTC, FIAT

Bonus Tiers
Base Bonus (Pre-Sale): 20% ($0.15 = 1 DCASH)
Base Bonus (Public): Starting from 30% ($0.25 = 1 DCASH)
Above $100,000: additional 10% Bonus
Above $500,000: additional 30% Bonus

I haven't started to read the whitepaper too even though i already have a copy of it. I just scanned their ann thread and the comments here and found positive reactions and opinions about the project especially on the app. I just hope the features would upgrade based from everyones preference and hopefully gains the supporters and investors expectations.
jonsnow23

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

The company is build on 2017, I am pretty sure they are focused on keeping the company and making developments. With the applications available on ios and android, I'm sure the community will invest on this legit project.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:38:07 AM

The company is build on 2017, I am pretty sure they are focused on keeping the company and making developments. With the applications available on ios and android, I'm sure the community will invest on this legit project.

Yes, Denarii Cash was formed early last year with the vision to provide a decentralize alternative financial service to underbanked individuals and underserved SME’s with a solution to expand the frontiers of traditional financing. A great investment with huge potential in the market.
Quidigburcpe

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:44:26 AM

What are the basic measures you are going to take for mapping the decentralized data because most of the companies are looking for different types of data, from where you are going to collect the data?
jonsnow23

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:37:18 AM

Yes, Denarii Cash was formed early last year with the vision to provide a decentralize alternative financial service to underbanked individuals and underserved SME’s with a solution to expand the frontiers of traditional financing. A great investment with huge potential in the market.

Yes, very solid company that aims to provide decentralize for their financial service. This is a win win investments given that they are reputative company in business. I'm sure they have no intentions of scam or other things that will make their company name go bad.
Bullets_Bisa

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:44:07 AM

I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:55:35 AM

A good project, I will participate in this project because it will be profitable in the future.
True. Denarii's is good project that have a lot of benefits to all their users and investors it is worth to invest that gives a lot of profits in the near future.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

A good project, I will participate in this project because it will be profitable in the future.
True. Denarii's is good project that have a lot of benefits to all their users and investors it is worth to invest that gives a lot of profits in the near future.

Perfect digital blockchain wallet not only for Mena region, but also for all over the world where crypto people are busy with their cryptocurrencies. Great solution for daily transactions with user friendly features.
arpaleiramgonzales

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:22:05 PM

How will my token reward be calculated?

I dont know if how will be the the exact amount that you will be rewarded but I think for every transaction that you will make you will recieve reward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: