Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:08:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarii.Cash - a digital blockchain payment wallet for the MENA region  (Read 3050 times)
AnalynCadiz

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:57:50 AM

can i join the private sale my eth is 0.1 only, i want to join the crowd sale,
i want to purchase denarii cash because i think this token have a bright future but my remaining eth is not enough to join in private sale.
I am trying to cash in this week to purchase denarii cash so that i have denarii token to hold in denarii wallet.
Of course you can. Denarii Cash pre-sale is now LIVE with a minimum contribution of 0.1 ETH with BTC equivalent and is said that no lock-up period for the participants. If you really want to invest in Denarii, I would say purchase now and don't miss the opportunity to experience the good benefits this platform offers.

so i can participate in the crownd sale or private sale, i will purchase now to have my denarii cash token. i predict that this token have a better future unlike to the other coin i invested, i invested so many token in ICO but its all failed but i hope denarii cash will give me a hope.
Their private sale is with minimum of 1 eth to contribute and presale is now live with minimum 0.1 eth. Since you have the capital and think investing with it has a potential, why not consider Denarii Cash. Denarii Cash is a multi-cryptocurrency blockchain payment wallet which will serves as the only wallet you'll ever need for a cashless payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:49:31 AM

i want to purchase denarii cash because i think this token have a bright future but my remaining eth is not enough to join in private sale.
I am trying to cash in this week to purchase denarii cash so that i have denarii token to hold in denarii wallet.
Of course you can. Denarii Cash pre-sale is now LIVE with a minimum contribution of 0.1 ETH with BTC equivalent and is said that no lock-up period for the participants. If you really want to invest in Denarii, I would say purchase now and don't miss the opportunity to experience the good benefits this platform offers.

so i can participate in the crownd sale or private sale, i will purchase now to have my denarii cash token. i predict that this token have a better future unlike to the other coin i invested, i invested so many token in ICO but its all failed but i hope denarii cash will give me a hope.
Their private sale is with minimum of 1 eth to contribute and presale is now live with minimum 0.1 eth. Since you have the capital and think investing with it has a potential, why not consider Denarii Cash. Denarii Cash is a multi-cryptocurrency blockchain payment wallet which will serves as the only wallet you'll ever need for a cashless payment.

Yes, isnt it exciting to participate in their on going presale? Plus in every 0.2 ETH purchased, there is a chance to grant a ticket for the raffle to win 100 ETH at the end of the sale. Dont miss this great opportunity and grab DCASH tokens today!

Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:28:22 AM

Yes, isnt it exciting to participate in their on going presale? Plus in every 0.2 ETH purchased, there is a chance to grant a ticket for the raffle to win 100 ETH at the end of the sale. Dont miss this great opportunity and grab DCASH tokens today!

I'm so excited too! I'm going to participate on pre-sale to grab the chance to win ticket. Hoping that it will have a huge investors in that day. Continue support Denarii platform to succeed.
Bhe

Activity: 380

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:50:43 AM

This App is a digital multi-currency wallet that would allow its users to make instant transfers to over fifteen fiat currencies with the inclusion of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.
Im sure people will love this app.because its convenient and easy to use..
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:49:45 AM

This App is a digital multi-currency wallet that would allow its users to make instant transfers to over fifteen fiat currencies with the inclusion of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.
I agree that a secure application for conversion and other operations with cryptocurrency is exactly the application that should be implemented.I was attracted to this multi-functional wallet for smartphones, and if the team will realize this idea, then I will definitely use this application.
chehintog_24

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

I agree that a secure application for conversion and other operations with cryptocurrency is exactly the application that should be implemented.I was attracted to this multi-functional wallet for smartphones, and if the team will realize this idea, then I will definitely use this application.

That is one of the main thing that cathes my attention too. Denarii is the newest digital blockchain wallet that has a lot of impressive features. This app will definitely just perfect for for my crypto transactions and i cannot wait to try it out in my own mobile phone.
prinkingle

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

The project has just started its plan development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your business. I will follow the development of the platform in the future!
kyukielou

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:02:00 PM

Since there are numerous cryptocurrency wallet being offered or advertised recently what are the edge of DENARII against those competitors? Given the fact that it offers money transfer and other services, is their transaction fee very affordable?
jimely0907

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

yes easy to use this app, i downloaded it already, you try to cash in to this app,  i predict that this token have a better future unlike to the other coin i invested, i invested so many token in ICO but its all failed but i hope denarii cash will give me a hope.
vhroen

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

Denarii cash their primary market is in the middle east and north ameria that growing market size and is driven oppurtunities
,where 86% of adult individuals have insufficient to no access of banks or any financial institution with 63% of the population are unique mobile subscribers. So its all in the middle east, how about in asia?

Technically, the Middle East region is also part of Asia, as far as I know, and I have an inkling tho that you are referring Asia to mean South East Asia specifically where the Philippines is located and the founders primarily are hail from there as well. But don't you worry bro I got your point it's just that the Denarii team at this moment is focusing on the demand and growing market in MENA region as per on their feasibility study. I'm really sure that the rest of Asia will conquer by Denarii Cash team soon.
Amber_Salo

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

Good night
This business is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear plan
I'd like to join your team
If Arabic translation is needed, pm me
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:54:03 PM

Very informative thread. Almost every information needed was already written. But I can't see the information of the total supply. What was Denarii Cash total supply?
chehintog_24

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:36:20 PM

Denarii Cash is a digital blockchain payment wallet with a convenient, efficient, and alternative way to access financial services. This is the newest solution app for more affordable and transparent financial services for cash in or cash out from fiat to crypto and back to fiat. From now on, people experiencing such dilemma will now have their peace of mind, thanks to the founder of Denarii Cash.
kameiro

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

Good token metrix and will eventually solve the issue that most cryptocurrencies fail to do.Good team and excellent road map. If you will adhere them you can create anything new on this market.
AnalynCadiz

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:16:34 AM

Very informative thread. Almost every information needed was already written. But I can't see the information of the total supply. What was Denarii Cash total supply?
I suggest you better read their whitepaper. But to answer your query on what was Denarii Cash total supply, I copied this on their whitepaper for you to have a quick response with your question.

The initial issue of Denarii Tokens is limited to 200,000,000 Denarii cash token during the
Pre-Sale and Public Sale campaigns. Unsold Denarii Cash token, that were created for sale
during the public sale period and that won’t be sold out, will be destroyed. The initial issue
of Denarii Tokens is programmed by a smart contract and will be carried out in the following
order:

Token Sale Date
Pre-Sale: September 2018
Public Sale: October 2018

Token Sale Summary:
Token Name: Denarii Cash
Token Symbol: DCASH
Token Type: ERC223
Tokens Issued: 200,000,000
Hard Cap: 10,000 ETH
Public Token Sale Period: 30 Days
KYC Requirement: KYC Requirement Passport & Proof of residence for all participants
Accepted Currency: BTC, ETH, BCH, XEM, XLM, DASH LTC, FIAT

Bonus Tiers
Base Bonus (Pre-Sale): 20% ($0.15 = 1 DCASH)
Base Bonus (Public): Starting from 30% ($0.25 = 1 DCASH)
Above $100,000: additional 10% Bonus
Above $500,000: additional 30% Bonus
KirchhoferAmop

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:25:30 AM

The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the plan is progressing nicely.
Cherryfie03

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:11:58 AM

A very great project, I will participate in this project because it will be profitable in the future.
Indeed! I like also how they develop Denarii cash that can easily download their wallet app in playstore which can easy to use for payment and also Denarii Cash token holders, will be able to vote on important company decisions such as third party developers releases.
jimely0907

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:58:00 AM

A very great project, I will participate in this project because it will be profitable in the future.
Indeed! I like also how they develop Denarii cash that can easily download their wallet app in playstore which can easy to use for payment and also Denarii Cash token holders, will be able to vote on important company decisions such as third party developers releases.

Your right easy to download the wallet app both android and ios of Apple. The interface of denarii wallet is different, but i didn't explore it yet.  But i think this wallet is very useful to me because i always cash in and hodl a coin, love it this wallet.
jimely0907

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:18:46 AM

Good night
This business is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear plan
I'd like to join your team
If Arabic translation is needed, pm me

Yes same too very valuable project created by the team, functional and useful to us who engage in crypto currency, very useful denarii app. I have one question is this denarii app can be link to erc20 address? Im just little bit curios ? Because some app wallet that already can be link in erc20 address
Cherryfie03

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:58:59 AM

Your right easy to download the wallet app both android and ios of Apple. The interface of denarii wallet is different, but i didn't explore it yet.  But i think this wallet is very useful to me because i always cash in and hodl a coin, love it this wallet.
Denarii's app are very usefull for everyone. You can split your bill payment, withdrawn cash in many places and for every transaction made you can easily earn token amazing right? So let's continue support this platform to succeed it can contribute a lot in our growing community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: