Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:37:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How helpful Bitcoin in future?  (Read 1545 times)
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:48:15 PM

Bitcoin is use without any limit, anyone can take participate and earn according to their efficiency. You can operate your access in anywhere with the help through internet, in future it will play an important role for using a currency in all world.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:50:31 PM

In case you were in Japan, you could receive your salary in Bitcoins. But if you look more seriously, Bitcoin and the crypto-currencies, the prototype of which he appeared, will firmly take the place of the global decentralized digital currency in the very near future, for which there are no constraints, there are no borders and customs, there is no state that would trigger the inflation mechanism. Bitcoin is a very good way for pension funds to save and multiply the funds invested in it! And those ten years, during which he developed, went to his benefit!
doraemon_33766

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:51:40 PM

Bitcoin are more helpful in future because it is grow up their field in whole world. it more promising and provide better service. It make sure to you profit and it is able to payment.
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:52:30 PM

Bitcoin will not change the future, it's just a currency to exchange. The future that people want to talk about is the Blockchain technology.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ETHxn4BTC

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:02:59 PM

Bitcoin will be a lot of help in the future. Because Bitcoin is a digital currency. It uses blockchain technology. Thereby, many Secure and Trusted In some countries it is still valid but valid in many developed countries. I think everyone will give legitimacy to Bitcoin in the future.
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:25:28 PM

It is very helpful, I think it will have a great impact on the future, most especially in all aspect of our lives, so it is better for us to familiarize ourselves with Bitcoin starting today so that it will be a great advantage for us in the future.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

for a long time, bitcoin has been used as a new way to make transactions, no need third parties everytime, public and safe for everyone to use for daily transactions, however due to huge amount of transactions per day makes bitcoin transactions slower recently, it is really hard to fix this problem, so i guess, at this moment, investors will use BTC as a cryptocurrency to trade and hold, not for daily payments.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:59:33 PM

In future Bitcoin is very helpful for us. It is a modern and digital  technology of transaction. It is very easy and faster way. People have more trust. Good news for all government of some countries will be accepted and announced it is legal.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:11:30 PM

in countries where it is legal i believe it will be even more useful than it is today, examples replace the cash in everyday spending, be able to accumulate own assets or funding without waiting for the verification or approval of the banks
BlackandRed654

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

You don't need to look to the future. You can see the present how bitcoin and other cryptos are helping the society and people. Many are using bitcoin for transactions since it’s easy and fast. It removes the need of a bank. If you need to send money to another country then you can send it through bitcoin in an instant rather than waiting for the bank to facilitate the transaction. The fact that it’s illegal in some countries is because it might be used as a mode of money laundering or terror funding.
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:23:27 PM

Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?
A lot of countries banned bitcoin for some reasons but if we think into the positive sides of bitcoin, we can see that it is very helpful especially in terms of financial aspects.
Specctrall

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:25:45 PM

look at Japan where the state supports the cryptocurrency and gets additional profit in its budget thanks to this.
Silentsweeper785

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:53:41 AM

Bitcoin is definitely useful in future. The market of bitcoin is getting bigger and some business companies already start adopting it. So hopefully in near future it will become a common currency.
cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:07:43 AM

Future will show us what will be happened. But in my perspective the future of bitcoin is glorious. So holding this will be beneficial.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:24:07 AM

Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?
A lot of countries banned bitcoin for some reasons but if we think into the positive sides of bitcoin, we can see that it is very helpful especially in terms of financial aspects.
there was a lot of countries are not banning the bitcoin too. i should suggest you read the article about the canadian countries and the majority of them interested to build a legalization to the bitcoin rather than banning it from there.
PETMALU11

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:36:46 AM

We know that bitcoin save us us from giving us oppurtunity when it comes in networking just need to be pacient when you diving the crypto world, And bitcoin saves our future because we have to earn a lot when we have hodl bitcoin and we can teach our children for them to learn crypto world and to earn also for their future lifr also.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:43:02 AM

Great question which seems to have got a lot of people thinking. Bitcoin has already changed in its journey so far, a lot of fortunes, and i feel it will continue to do so, becoming the 'gold' of crypto.
ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:57:06 AM

I cannot provide real examples in the future, but what is clear is that bitcoin is the future. Bitcoin for me is like the invention of a transistor that became the forerunner of the invention of computers and the internet.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:13:13 AM

I cannot provide real examples in the future, but what is clear is that bitcoin is the future. Bitcoin for me is like the invention of a transistor that became the forerunner of the invention of computers and the internet.
We never know what might happen in the future, but i know Bitcoin will have big part of it especially to those users of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will be remain best to all for longer time but who knows until when, and since Bitcoin is limited only and there's only few people can have it because of its being costly, so many of us are finding a other crypto to buy and hold. And i think Bitcoin is become more helpful in the future once it can used as payment in paying bills, food or any that used of technology, its helpful for the fast and easy transactions.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:21:12 AM

You can't do your own should must together. What I mean is keep promote bitcoin in many platform you can, such as you tube channel, blog/ wed and social media. Give people many information that they should now about bitcoin and blockchain it will make people interesting to learn. Create group ( if you can manage ) and share any information about how to make money on crypto market also important. You can't do but knowledge and technology can support you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████