Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which tools are best for cryptocurrency trading?  (Read 192 times)
Jared_Burns (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

There are many sites which got the price tracker, but the thing is that if you are to get proper idea then it is MUST to have proper guide with all the tools and stuff. For Forex/Stocks, it is generally Bloomberg that you look at, but for Cryptocurrency price charts , I feel RSI Hunter is the best place, as they have extremely in-depth system in terms of providing live feed along with several other features, so to me they are the BEST!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meerkatoken
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:49:01 PM

I think you should combine 3 things. TA, news, general stock market conditions.

Actually if you're using a paid version of Tradingview than you kinda get all these combined on the interface. Also TA tools can be enhanced by strategies and predictions constantly posted by other traders. Most of them are pretty reliable no FUD is allowed there. Try it out for sure. At least the free version. Use moving averages, Bollingers and RSI for short-term TA.
tintinbongs

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:02:11 PM

You need to know how many units of a coin you have and how much it is worth in total is one of the best . Most importantly, you need to know the profit/loss percentage you are at.Well, for this you need a crypto portfolio tool. The must-have crypto tools that one should use to improve their research on cryptos before investing. These tools are being used by most of the crypto investors around the world to get the best out of the crypto revolution.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:08:29 PM

Crypto currency exchange trading in time of price value, before starting trading, you need to go back to ICO price, which we simply know as initial Coin Offering, and go through the road map, where the particular Coin are created, which is the basic things to  go after before trading.
Mary Birkin

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:40:08 AM

I like RSI Hunter, and also use analytics from Bormancorp: daily and monthly summary. Information will keep users up to date with last events on the market. 
Miguel Fulton

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:52:59 AM

Cryptocurrency trading is very similar to Forex trading. The market is driven by algorithms. The best way to trade cryptos is to enter the market at price extremes. When the order flow goes overbought or oversold look for an entry the opposite way. Conventional trading tools and chart studies don’t help trading against the algos. Too many false signals. You need to focus on trading order flow by refining your execution. Don’t trade price trade against the losing traders who get in at the wrong times.
Eden Thompson
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:02:07 PM

Coinmarketcap, Cryptocompare and Coingecko – for price tracking and other data on cryptocurrencies. I‘ve also recently discovered Coincheckup. It seems to offer more information on each project.
Tokenmarket – data on ICOs, kind of a coinmarketcap for upcoming/ongoing ICOs
Tradingview and Coinigy for charting. Tradingview is also useful for following top authors‘ technical analyses and forecasts
Cryptopanic – good for following news (aggregated)
Matchcoins info - good for evaluating the potential of a coin by comparing it to a similar yet more established coin
Daratus Chrome extension - for getting basic info on ICOs (mine)
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:57:43 PM

Cryptocompare is a good choice for tracking crypto prices. Tradingview is also very useful for technichal analysis by some renowned crypto enthusiasts. These are very helpful for me personally while trying to invest on coins.
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:27:45 PM

Coinmarketcap, Cryptocompare and Coingecko – for price tracking and other data on cryptocurrencies. I‘ve also recently discovered Coincheckup. It seems to offer more information on each project.
Tokenmarket – data on ICOs, kind of a coinmarketcap for upcoming/ongoing ICOs
Tradingview and Coinigy for charting. Tradingview is also useful for following top authors‘ technical analyses and forecasts
Cryptopanic – good for following news (aggregated)
Matchcoins info - good for evaluating the potential of a coin by comparing it to a similar yet more established coin
Daratus Chrome extension - for getting basic info on ICOs (mine)
I chose coinmarketcap to get an important piece of information if I want to invest in a coin already on the market, CMC is very complete in data and very accurate, in social options a lot of important information to see the potential of all coins and tokens,

JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:41:36 PM

"As  I know Cryptocurrency is  platform for making trade in bitcoin. I think  exchange of cryptocurrency matters in trading exchange is better in trading. Trading tools and forums is also a good tool I think , charting is also a helpful trade for cryptocurrency.
"
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:16:53 PM

We have three major tools for market move and way to predict price while they are
1) Technical analysis
2) Fundamental analysis
3) Market manipulation
These three tools are the major one we use to get market move and each has there way of adding value to the market like technical analysis still have so many tools under it which can be used to predict the market like Macd, RSI, MA just to mention and fundamental is when there is a news about the market be it good or bad news which also have effect on market price and is count as one if the tools using for the market and also the market manipulation which has to do with the way some whales trying to dump or pump price to their suite price and making it look like we have normal market .
Gurueconom

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:52:54 PM

All who are engaged in crypto-trade, take all the information on coinmarketcap or tradingview. And then all this information should be applied to technical analysis.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:00:56 PM

I think you should combine 3 things. TA, news, general stock market conditions.

Actually if you're using a paid version of Tradingview than you kinda get all these combined on the interface. Also TA tools can be enhanced by strategies and predictions constantly posted by other traders. Most of them are pretty reliable no FUD is allowed there. Try it out for sure. At least the free version. Use moving averages, Bollingers and RSI for short-term TA.
This is good advice, but also pick up on the communities opinion and go a little against it, everyone was expecting a dip after $10,000, it then went to almost double extremely quickly. People are expecting a bull run, be a bit bearish, when full stress is in and panic expect bulls to come breaking in.

The crypto market is very unpredictable.  I doubt many of us thought bitcoin would actually reach 20k last year.  It almost seems like a dream that it actually went that high.  One of the most important rules I live by is to sell off in portions, you never want to sell your full amount of coins and try to buy back in cheaper.  There's a good chance the price will keep rising so it pays off to hedge your bets.
Nicolaus Copernicus

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:27:59 PM

Your choice is good for getting info and charts. I would suggest you use its pro version. If not then also try to compare with Coinmarketcap. It is also a good site to view a projects overall info including day to day update.
kingofhell9008

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:24:57 PM

I usually use Cryptocompare for tracking crypto price. ICObench for updates on ICOs and their progression. Tradingview is also very useful if you have subscribed already you will be getting technical analysis by some renowned crypto enthusiasts and it also consists of news that may affect the market one way or another. These are basically my go to tools while trying to invest on coins.
BlackAngel999

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:39:00 PM

RSI hunter and trading view, both are great tools for keeping tracks of crypto prices. It is also suggested that you not only look at charts but also keep yourself updated with the latest news over the internet. Additionally, you can check about upcoming events of specific cryptos at coinmarketcap. Cryptocurrencies sometimes don't follow fundamental or technical analysis. Also join a group of expert traders and follow their advices.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:52:12 PM

There are many sites which got the price tracker, but the thing is that if you are to get proper idea then it is MUST to have proper guide with all the tools and stuff. For Forex/Stocks, it is generally Bloomberg that you look at, but for Cryptocurrency price charts , I feel RSI Hunter is the best place, as they have extremely in-depth system in terms of providing live feed along with several other features, so to me they are the BEST!

have you tried tradingview.com?
there are various kinds of indicators available
not only crypto but also stock and forex charts available there
coindesk.com to see the latest news about crypto
coinmarketcap.com to see various crypto prices

Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:12:32 PM

it is true that they are the best, by doing that we can get to the big in crypto currency trading, or in investing.
Crungcrungtin

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:00:28 AM

i advice to use IQ option for trading because it is very useful and most trusted. Wink
but i think, just search the other trading platform than IQ option.
$9million

Merit: 6

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:51:13 PM

I usually use cryptocompare for tracking cryptocurrency prices and  RSI hunter for trading cryptocurrency  but there may be other good trading tools for cryptocurrency.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: