Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:59:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dilemma in life. Need help!  (Read 163 times)
Broly46 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:33:58 AM

Just as I get out from school, I am a jobless, helpless and penniless guy, everyone tell me to take responsibility,

Not everyone come from a well made family.
I don’t think I have the opportunity to having my own car or even a house, I know most of my friends come from very wealthy family, because they have so much money to spend.

I am worrying what is the future for me, please guide me to the right direction.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Divine.bc

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:09:32 AM

Just as I get out from school, I am a jobless, helpless and penniless guy, everyone tell me to take responsibility,

I don’t think I have the opportunity to having my own car or even a house, I know most of my friends come from very wealthy family, because they have so much money to spend.

I am worrying what is the future for me, please guide me to the right direction.

I suggest that if you don't have a job go get one. Then you wont be penniless or helpless. Then you will have an opportunity to get a car and a house, etc. Don't worry about what other people have. Its not going to help you. Good luck!

HaniBaloch

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:51:14 PM

never be disappointed from your poverty, richness come from hard work so keep working hard and continue to get a good job.......good luck
Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:21:04 PM

I suggest that if you don't have a job go get one. Then you wont be penniless or helpless. Then you will have an opportunity to get a car and a house, etc. Don't worry about what other people have. Its not going to help you. Good luck!

I have got a temporary job, it is very low paying and I need to travel miles away from my home just to get this job, but I can’t afford car with my pay right now, also it is barely enough to afford my living here with the pay, I just got a pay cut last month for an accident and the company is losing money lately, I am worrying I may loss this job too.

And I am still penniless, jobless and helpless.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:45:10 PM

crypto will hopefully transform the economy into something like prerevolutionary france in which each offering is beeing also demanded, so joblessness will not be a huge problem, people currently all are forced to serve the banking cartel and their property owning billionaires as money earning cattle.

regards

jessd7

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:16:43 AM

I feel the same way, our family also is not well off but we get by and I relate to your sentiments of being uncertain about the future. I say don't give up and try to find a job just to let you save up. You can try to get airdrops and bounty in crypto on the side so you can have other sources of income. Once you are more financially able then pursue the career that you would want and passionate about. Its' a hard road, you'll make mistakes on the way but you'll learn and make wiser decisions in the future. Good luck to us!
demaganteng

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:55:13 AM

do positive things that you love and make it as a hobby, and do not forget to pray to God

I hope my advice can help you  Wink
Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:37:42 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 04:58:37 PM by Broly46

crypto will hopefully transform the economy into something like prerevolutionary france in which each offering is beeing also demanded, so joblessness will not be a huge problem, people currently all are forced to serve the banking cartel and their property owning billionaires as money earning cattle.

regards

I have a lot of debt, personal loan, education loan, also need to pay for the rents, bills etc, I think it is just suffering to survive.

I feel the same way, our family also is not well off but we get by and I relate to your sentiments of being uncertain about the future. I say don't give up and try to find a job just to let you save up. You can try to get airdrops and bounty in crypto on the side so you can have other sources of income. Once you are more financially able then pursue the career that you would want and passionate about. Its' a hard road, you'll make mistakes on the way but you'll learn and make wiser decisions in the future. Good luck to us!

I am always being tough, always trying to be impressive in front of my friends, my peers, my family, but they don’t know my problems, I don’t want to tell them, they will think I am weak if I told them. I keep it to myself and hope the problem will be gone by the days.

do positive things that you love and make it as a hobby, and do not forget to pray to God

I hope my advice can help you  Wink
Thank you, sir!

CuapCuap

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:21:28 PM

Do not pessimistic bro!
do not think bad words from others, you have to be passionate and prove them. the future is in your own hands, make your life purpose and chase it until you get it. never give up and keep trying. I'm sure you can do it
Rimcoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:41:28 PM

Stay cool and keep hope for the future. Search an other job. Be brave and do not lose hope you'll get there.
Tetew50

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:53:00 AM

Are you lazy to work hard and rough, if you are lazy and do not like the job, you need to try to work or do business online, but you have to be patient, because online job income is not large and takes a long time to be advanced.
siddanggie

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:20:01 AM

I'd say you should get a job, then you will have income to pay your bills, and someday buy a car and a house. It will take time, but it works! Dont give up on your dream, if you have a passion, pursue that! You can take an online course, or better yet learn from the internet (its free!). There is so much you can do, you can also seek help from your family and friends, I am sure that they will help you because they care for you. Good luck!
Midas.Investments
Copper Member

Activity: 303

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:25:34 PM

not so important who you will become and whether you will have an expensive car, how important it is to understand that you have come to this world and live in it
sempak bulong

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:34:53 PM

You just have to be sure of yourself and try to find a job. Do not look at the life of others .. focus on your own life and keep trying.
vofkin78

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:38:04 PM

Find out what really want to do in life - that would be a good starting point. Knowing what you want will give you more practical directions, areas you need/needn't to improve, information you need/needn't to follow and so on. Hope this helps
fel99

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

Don't worry. Try to be happy. It's but a life.
englishmaninNY

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:35:10 AM

Buy crypto!!!
kamasino

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:17:40 AM

Make the decision definitely do not think many will be difficult choice.
marina_miru_mir_1

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

let your work be a hobby, put your heart and soul there and I think such questions and despair will not arise.
misimoto

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

I think you are right if you are in this forum, let alone see your account ranking. just look how many people get rich after playing with crypto currency (whatever your family background and educational background) be patient and persevering is the key to success
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: