Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:59:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you do when someone say bitcoin is illegal thing?  (Read 1821 times)
mr_enoc

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:11:47 PM

When other people are saying that bitcoin is illegal,  i will show them how it is being trade to prove that they are wrong for that beliefs. Believing those lies will not benefit and help someone but closing your door for any chance to earn big in crypto. Btc is real and it is very useful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fidelium1

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:13:43 PM

The idea that bitcoin is illegal is a fallacy,as the legitimacy or illegitimacy of bitcoin is subjective.  I can categorically tell you that there are a lot of countries in the  world today where there is no restriction to the use of bitcoin, some states have made it so legal that it's use is backed up by law, so to those states, you can't say it is illegal. I actually understand the points you were trying to raise, but generalizing that as illegal is incorrect, would you say because people use a certain fiat currency for illegal activities that the currency is illegal? The same applies for bitcoin.
Crystalcoin24

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:40:04 PM

Treat of many governments around the world has made it look like illegal to be honest. The reason why countries treat it as illegal is because of the decentralized nature of the coin, central banks cannot control BTC and they don't gain profit from it through implementing tax. But, that's an advantage in my opinion. Bitcoin was invented as a mode of safe, fast, simple method of payment and transaction. It should be accepted for these features.
bitfocus741

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:45:21 AM

Bitcoin have the same characteristics and function like our fiat currency. We can use it for payment of goods and services. The only difference with fiat money is that bitcoin cannot be seen physically.
Crystalcoin24

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:03:22 AM

Bitcoin is not illegal. Those who are saying this don’t understand what bitcoin really is. We should make them understand about it and make them stop for not spreading spam about it.
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:40:47 AM

When someone says something bitcoin is illegal, firstly  i tell him to investigate the illegal work done with fiat money. The prevention of illegal people isn't the work of bitcoin, it is the work of security units.
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:00:33 AM

I am very annoyed by people who stubbornly believe that bitcoin is the currency of criminals, but they can not justify it in any way. I prefer to just not talk about bitcoin with these people, useless.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
olegblinov86

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:14:47 AM
Merited by udivkx (1)

I ask people why you think that? And when they can not answer me anything intelligible, I just talk a little about the work of bitcoin, about what it was created for. And often people change their minds. Everything comes from a lack of information.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:29:56 AM

Many people say that bitcoin is illegal and is only used for criminal transactions and speculators: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=138026

But I am sure that many people feel the benefit of the ease of sending money with bitcoin so bitcoin can help everyone.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
kelenikels

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:34:26 AM

You may explain him by illustrating BTC with Money and the Internet. The money is a very important thing in our life, perhaps most important as we need money in everyday life.Bitcoin is a new technology of flow of financial flows within the system and without unnecessary participants. It is created in order to not report to anyone and do not overpay anyone. When my relatives ask me, I answer them that way.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:41:50 AM

Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

In this situation how can we explain that what is real bitcoin?

most of the people who are first in the minds of the people in the situation are illegal but the most important thing you can think of is that they do not care about it and continue with the way you know it
vachellie

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:45:36 AM

Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

I think most people who said bitcoin is illegal thing already aware that Bitcoin is not illegal thing, they become like that because they not have any interest in it, that's why they saying bad things about bitcoin , not the good one.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:46:05 AM

Only because some country doesn't accept bitcoin and banned bitcoin, we can directly generalize bitcoin as a illegal thing. Bitcoin is a part of crypto currency that based on decentralized system which means doesn't govern by any governments or institutions in this world. Maybe because of that, some people think that bitcoin is illegal, without doing any deep research first about bitcoin. Beside that, the freedom that bitcoin have, can make bitcoin easily used by hacker and scammer and thats the weakness of bitcoin. But, despite of all the negative side of bitcoin, we can not deny that bitcoin is very promising for our financial life. Bitcoin is the key for the future.
 But, i think it still make a sense, im sure that sooner or later, they will understand and will not say that bitcoin is illegal thing anymore.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:59:17 AM

It's simple, he will never understand what you tell him, and what you tell him will never be complete information no matter how much you try, so allow him to do what he wants to do, do his own research, then he can decide for himself if crypto is good for him or not.

If someone says bitcoin is an illegal thing, I will simply say "it's not". There is no proof that bitcoin is an illegal.There is nothing wrong about bitcoin. In fact, it helps people in a good way. For example, you just post about a certain topic and that's it. I would also encourage that person to try and see the result after trying.
longrhm0

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:04:07 PM

when I experience that that particular individual is really worth giving a few explanations, i do, however otherwise i just forget about them absolutely. no longer all of us that indicates some interest in crypto currency believes in it even though a person had already made an effort losing mild into it. I for one, will now not waste a single drop of saliva to those who have been merely being scornful.
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

It can answered in various ways like Btc is a digital currency which has no physical existence. Also that can’t be controlled by any 3rd party and the owners are anonymous.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:24:03 PM

Just ignore them they will be talking about nonsense since you know how much cryptocurrency worth especially when you had earn already on it. As we all know that those people who are talking negatively on bitcoin are those people who did not even consider how to take part on bitcoin or cryptocurrency and was not able to experience earning on cryptocurrency. They just simply talk negatively and we should not argue with them.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:26:37 PM

When there is a scenario that I have already heard that, first thing that i did is shrug it off. Because I know to my self that it is not an illegal thing. Let them believe what they probably know it is not our lost

Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:28:34 PM

if I see and hear directly the person who says bitcoin ielega. I will tell them Even though bitcoin is illegal, it is important that the government does not prohibit it and is not an illegal business according to the Shari'a.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
cabitu

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:30:33 PM

Indeed there are countries that prohibit the use of bitcoin, but that does not mean that bitcoin is illegal, I think those who say illegal bitcoin are those who oppose bitcoin or have very narrow knowledge about bitcoin. Whatever it is for me is not a serious problem, because I will ignore those who say bitcoin is illegal, and I will still try to have as much bitcoin as possible so that someday I can have a lot of money when the price of bitcoin rises.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: