Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:37:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INTERNET = BITCOIN?  (Read 2840 times)
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:37:01 AM

Yeah i believe on it bitcoin in on the early stage just like discovery of the internet use on 1995. Bitcoin for now is a good start to invest especially for the long term profit it could be your chances to be bitcoin millionaire someday just buy bitcoin and hodl it believe on it.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:04:13 AM

Without the internet we will not know bitcoin, because both of them are created by humans, so that they become dominant and useful for people in this world.
internet in this case as basis of running of bitcoin. bitcoin is designed for transactions that are transparent and fast, because with a decentralized system. of course btc will shine later as the main choice in transactions
BitcoinOddsChecker

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:42:00 AM

I guess when you vaguely look at the characteristics of each, the similarities might show. However, once you closely look at each one, you'll find that they are worlds apart. Yes, one can complement the other, but they are their own thing.
Tetutu

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:46:11 AM

Without the internet we will not know bitcoin, because both of them are created by humans, so that they become dominant and useful for people in this world.
The internet is a place for bitcoin to carry out its activities, without  internet the bitcoin will stop. So a country whose communication infrastructure is not good and the internet network is not evenly distributed, bitcoin cannot be used. Because for bitcoin, the internet is a reality that must exist and its speed is adequate.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:06:37 AM

I'm afraid that I don't agree with you. The nature of internet and bitcoin can be the same but the way they operation is completely different
Alright OP just easily conclude that bitcoin and internet are the same since bitcoin was made as a digital currency but it doesn't necessarily mean that it's directly related.

OP should just to clarify it, I mean he surely have some good point but the comparison is nonetheless unacceptable.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Olaiasal11
Copper Member

Activity: 267
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:13:25 AM

We will not live without oxygen as well but bitcoin will not work without internet. In this case, I think both have equal role. But I want to thank satoshi nakamoto who That has greatly increased the respect of the internet.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:02:20 AM

nope, Blockchain = Bitcoin, actually. you can send or receive Bitcoin with text messages these days, also with goTenna device (mesh networking devices.)
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

we can use bitcoin if we have internet because bitcoin cannot be far from the internet and is an inseparable entity. Maybe bitcoin won't exist if the internet doesn't exist, for that the internet is the most important part of using bitcoin.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:18:31 PM

in the absence of the internet, we might not be able to invest in bitcoin and we cannot know how it is bitcoin and how it works. and we also cannot learn by opening our minds.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:06:12 PM

Bitcoin won't exist without internet because it is dependent into it. Thanks to the person who discovered internet and to the person who created bitcoin because it gives big contribution in our life. Though we still can live without it, but our life makes more easier and faster using internet. Bitcoin changes our life which give big opportunity to gain better profit and earnings and internet is part of this kind of work.

denmark00

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:15:37 AM

The bitcoin is really the same as the Internet, and many people doubt that bitcoin is a monetary means designed by the US government for the economy, and I think it is possible.
I don't agree with you. Bitcoin is not the same as the internet. It just need the internet to live. The fact is that bitcoin can not live without internet.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:26:43 AM

The internet is able to open opportunities to find out online businesses, this makes us more creative and insightful so that we are able to better explore our potential. The internet introduces us to bitcoin and altcoin so that the internet provides a good way for the future.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:34:27 AM

But of all the differences of them, there's one big thing that separates them apart.

Bitcoin can't live without the internet.

faucet used to be profitable
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:40:29 AM

Both are in directly relationship and with out internet we will not get these much innovations and modern era will not be flourished like now, while internet makes the world a global village so we an connected with every one though Internet so bringing the world to this position Internet is very key role in reshaping the world and crypto is the new innovations of Internet.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:12:46 AM

But of all the differences of them, there's one big thing that separates them apart.
Bitcoin can't live without the internet.
right, I agree with you. I will not think about that. let's see the price has dropped and you should be prepared to buy and not to miss the price back up when prices decline. opportunities are always there to get a profit, let's take advantage of the opportunity as well as possible.

Kikeeping

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:38:04 AM

basically the internet has the same properties with bitcoin
YES, look like the same property, but blockchain need the internet for do something to them chain, if blockchain can use when internet not on, it is good for internet 2.0 on the future

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:52:36 AM

basically the internet has the same properties with bitcoin
YES, look like the same property, but blockchain need the internet for do something to them chain, if blockchain can use when internet not on, it is good for internet 2.0 on the future

Due to the fact that we cannot perform what we wanted to do with our bitcoin, I would say internet is also one of the important thing that matters. Internet is needed inorder for us to keep posted on what is happening now to our crypto world.
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

I can agree with this saying only if we talking about ways this technologies change the world. Internet is a third industrial revolution and blockchain (bitcoin build on it) is a forth one.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

yes I agree with you, indeed in essence, the internet and bitcoin are interrelated. and whatever happens if there is no internet or other communication network in this world ... it will be chaotic, especially in terms of business, because it is vital to connect with our income.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:21:38 PM

In today's time, the Internet has become a basic feature for the people. Because there are many such people in the world. Who do all their work with the help of the internet. And there is also a work Bitcoin in those things. Bitcoin is such a platform. Which can not run without the help of internet. So I do not think we should compare the Internet and Bitcoin together.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: