Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:22:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about PMC coin ?  (Read 3818 times)
The Grinder

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:48:10 PM

lol annpaol
Your whole contribution to the forum is spamming your adresses everywhere and being butthurt when people disagree with your ass pulled predictions.
Now you want to discredit PMC to keep prices low, because you "predicted" the price would never reach 0.0018 BTC again.
You are obviously not interested in a discussion. You are just a insecure troll who wants to save his face.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:51:07 PM

lol annpaol
Your whole contribution to the forum is spamming your adresses everywhere and being butthurt when people disagree with your ass pulled predictions.
Now you want to discredit PMC to keep prices low, because you "predicted" the price would never reach 0.0018 BTC again.
You are obviously not interested in a discussion. You are just a insecure troll who wants to save his face.

+1

Sour Grapes.  Kinda sad...

Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:07:24 PM

That fact that you don't hear much about PMC is because the Premine community aren't hypers and pumpers. Because of the way PMC is, pumping it would be incredibly expensive and extremely difficult to do. There's no big hype because there aren't enough people who can afford to buy in and hype it. No instaminers with big piles of coins who will tell you it's "the next big thing".

Think of a few coins that have been very popular on the forums but haven't been hyped at all or raved about. I bet you can think of a few.

There's no hype because there's no pumpers and dumpers. The only dumpers are some of the early hoarders, and once they're bought out that's it. You can't instamine Premine. You can't throw tons of hashpower at it and get lots more coins. You'll just dilute the amount of coins everyone gets including yourself. You can't throw money at it to pump it, unless you have tens of BTC. If you do then a pump like that would push the price so high that it would be difficult for it to come down with the massive amount of exposure the coin would get.

Prices were hovering around at 0.0002 until someone came along with some BTC and started buying up Premine. It soared past 0.001 and reached 47th place on Coinmarketcap the day it was listed. It's now hovering around 0.0005. The price had to come down, but if you look at the historical prices over at Poloniex, then you can see after the big rise the price hasn't dipped back down to 0.0002.

If someone pushed it to 0.002, then it may settle at 0.001. The point is that Premine is too rare to for any Joe Bloggs to come and manipulate the price. Anyone who does needs a lot of money, and that means investors and big players. The harder they push the price, the harder it will be to come back down. They may very well set up floor values the coin will never see again.

This is all a matter of record. You can check Poloniex for yourselves. It would just take one exchange with big volume and one big buyer to make this coin so highly priced that you wish you got in now when you had the chance.

If nobody's talking about it, it's because they're too busy trying to make PMC the next big thing. Lots of development going on. So you don't like PMC because it's not a hyped pump and dump garbage coin? Then so be it. Don't say I didn't try to explain it to you.

If you read the Premine thread you'll see a lot of thinkers and planners. Exactly the kind of people you need to develop a coin for long term value.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:43:08 PM

It just got dumped. lol
The Grinder

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:54:59 PM

It just got dumped. lol
PMC endured much bigger dumps so far.
Nullu

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:27:46 PM

It just got dumped. lol
PMC endured much bigger dumps so far.

Yep. As long distribution increases, then the concept is holding up. Although saying that, a few people have caught on and are trying to buy up as much PMC as they can. I have mixed feelings about that, but I can't knock people for being opportunists.

brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:40:17 AM

I don't understand the rationale for mining this coin for tx fees. I can't imagine it's anywhere close to profitable. So basically the coin is running on hype and charitable miners?
Bergmannx

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:22:40 AM

PMC reflects the value of all serious cryptocoins, but without inflation. PMC will find its place, no hype needed.
Bergmannx

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:43:50 AM

I don't understand the rationale for mining this coin for tx fees. I can't imagine it's anywhere close to profitable. So basically the coin is running on hype and charitable miners?

Well, just point Your asics to PMC and see Yourself. I didn't do the math, since I don't got any asics. I assume mining PMC tx fees is more profitable than mining BTC.
Xenopus

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:59:38 AM

The problem here is that all the replies come from users involved in PMC. Not unbiased.I look constanly poloniex and today, after my post, many people are dumping.
If I was useful to someone please tip me.

BTC address 14biFENcmrG9xW7yaHyDFMcjnokrWuHwst

LTC address Lga7nqNYMcWYGpKzLFW6GVhGipkZeU7D3t

Go away, you greedy, incoherent little twerp.

BTC: 17mV6VCMnbYbrhJfsxCEZm9y3CL1qb6jFC
Xenopus

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:00:25 AM

You don't deserve a donation.

In fact someone donated me some LTC, thanks Smiley

And my penis is 11 feet long.

BTC: 17mV6VCMnbYbrhJfsxCEZm9y3CL1qb6jFC
Bergmannx

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:16:16 AM

Please calm down, Xenopus. No need to give that troll a stage.
annpaol (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:00:52 PM

Ahahahah people you are ridiculous. The dump is started and no one can stop it ahahhahhaah
Nullu

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:14:29 PM

Ahahahah people you are ridiculous. The dump is started and no one can stop it ahahhahhaah

You sound like a petulant child who has no idea how cryptocurrency works.

Please do keep bumping the topic though. More exposure for the intelligent members of the community to see what PMC has to offer. I've seen countless intelligent posts on PMC from everyone except from you.

Keep it up. I'll be having the last laugh when you are conclusively proven wrong and PMC climbs its way up coinmarketcap.

ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 12:26:24 PM

I think, this is a great coin with big potential.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
annpaol (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:22:34 PM

Please do keep bumping the topic though. More exposure for the intelligent members of the community to see what PMC has to offer. I've seen countless intelligent posts on PMC from everyone except from you.

Keep it up. I'll be having the last laugh when you are conclusively proven wrong and PMC climbs its way up coinmarketcap.

You all should pay me for this promotion, no PMC thanks Tongue
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:02:34 PM

Go home and get your shine box.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:11:22 PM

great coin... just asked for a few even after it was on exchanges so they could have sold those coins.... and after a day i looked and had 100 coins in total from a lot of people giving 5 or more.

This is a good community and one of the best coins from this last wave by far.

Nullu

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:13:04 PM

Anyone you pays you for your "insights" is rewarding mundanity.

great coin... just asked for a few even after it was on exchanges so they could have sold those coins.... and after a day i looked and had 100 coins in total from a lot of people giving 5 or more.

This is a good community and one of the best coins from this last wave by far.

Exactly. How many coins as valuable as PMC do you know that are still given to new members of the community? Even holding a couple of PMC could be worth your while, and someone may give them to you for free.

Imagine if someone gave you one or two Unobtanium before it took off.

shanent

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:06:46 PM

PMC to you, don't worry no one would send you some.

I remember you annpaol, I donated you 50 or 100 PMC(don't remember your address) to make a giveaway but you hold these PMC and probably drop it in the market.

Not the guy useful to PMC cause...

Print yOur PreMineCoin CaLenDar  PMC(φ) 16z7TSgoXRTepHFT1CEBXA3j5jWVQ2uADL  BTC 1AeMvtC9nhboL7fSMkyNykW864rEQWUjQC
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: